Is he reading my messages

SweetTruthSeeker

got very upset yesterday over a past action of a person i know.
A male who had interest in me.
Sent some text to guy I fell out with after I got a abusive call from his sister who has mental health issues .... I didn't do a thing but think it's over past issue he had with his sister & mum.
His sister has got a crazy obsession with me

I sent some messages but got no response. Did he read them? And how does he feel

Would I be venus since that rules the first house?
Or Mercury? Still learning and get confused

Attachments

• IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 34

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
You are Venus, the ruler of the Asc. The matter is represented by the third house of short communication, which is occupied by Saturn, strong and limiting in domicile, and Pluto the extremist. Communication is blocked in a forceful manner.
The boy is the significant other, so he is represented by the ruler of the seventh house, which is Mars. Mars is located also in the third house, conjunct Pluto and the South Node. He is the one blocking communication, because of an older (SN) grudge, resentment (Pluto). He may feel resentful or paying you an old «*debt*».
If we look at the seventh house, we see it is occupied by Uranus. Uranus in 7H is often interpreted as separation, regaining one’s autonomy. In this case Uranus is sitting on the DS, which accentuates even more the meaning. Mercury the messenger is also there with Uranus. He is reading the messages.
The only Ptolemaic aspect Moon does before leaving sign is a sextile to the Sun in the 8H, ruler of the MC (I’m not considering asteroids). I don’t know what to make of this, maybe something concerning a money or a shared possession becomes public? It could be any matter involving the eight house, so anything from intimacy, to sex or abuse of power or shared possessions, or even jalousies or grudges. The 8H is large. A matter from this range, a buried matter, could get public, but it won’t be so bad to you: it’s a gentle aspect, not an imposing one and the chart has North Node on the MC, so it won’t make you look bad, on the contrary. But that seems to be the only thing that happens.
I would say the boy gets your messages immediately (there’s immediacy with Mercury and Uranus) but is blocking all communication because of anger and resentment over an old issue. He’s taking distance, with Uranus on the DC.

Last edited:

SweetTruthSeeker

You are Venus, the ruler of the Asc. The matter is represented by the third house of short communication, which is occupied by Saturn, strong and limiting in domicile, and Pluto the extremist. Communication is blocked in a forceful manner.
The boy is the significant other, so he is represented by the ruler of the seventh house, which is Mars. Mars is located also in the third house, conjunct Pluto and the South Node. He is the one blocking communication, because of an older (SN) grudge, resentment (Pluto). He may feel resentful or paying you an old «*debt*».
If we look at the seventh house, we see it is occupied by Uranus. Uranus in 7H is often interpreted as separation, regaining one’s autonomy. In this case Uranus is sitting on the DS, which accentuates even more the meaning. Mercury the messenger is also there with Uranus. He is reading the messages.
The only Ptolemaic aspect Moon does before leaving sign is a sextile to the Sun in the 8H, ruler of the MC (I’m not considering asteroids). I don’t know what to make of this, maybe something concerning a money or a shared possession becomes public? It could be any matter involving the eight house, so anything from intimacy, to sex or abuse of power or shared possessions, or even jalousies or grudges. The 8H is large. A matter from this range, a buried matter, could get public, but it won’t be so bad to you: it’s a gentle aspect, not an imposing one and the chart has North Node on the MC, so it won’t make you look bad, on the contrary. But that seems to be the only thing that happens.
I would say the boy gets your messages immediately (there’s immediacy with Mercury and Uranus) but is blocking all communication because of anger and resentment over an old issue. He’s taking distance, with Uranus on the DC.

Yes, I said a lot in the messages. A lot of 8th house issues to do with the family.
And maybe a issue with the grandfather that his mother makes him cover up.

I wonder if this guys also has a issue that he thinks I know about....a secret child a boy that he might not want to acknowledge.... something he really wants to detach from?