What to opt? Higher studies or Marriage?

Sakti

Respected Astrologers,
My sister is pursuing 4th year medicine. In another year she will complete her medicine. She is very much interested to go for higher studies. She is 22years old. So, we are searching a suitable match for my sister. Here with I have attached her birth chart:
Date of birth: 14th may 1992
Time of birth: 7:30 am
Place of birth: Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh, India
Aparna-chart.jpg

According to her birth chart will she go for higher studies or will she get married? If marriage, May I know what kind of person he is? Which kind of profession will he opt? When will she get married?

As per my knowledge: Her 7th house lord Mars is placed in 11th house. And 11th house lord, Jupiter is placed in 4th house(Kendra). Also Mars has Saturn's drishti on it. So I think she will get married to a doctor and that too a surgeon. My sister's star is Chittha (Virgo). Based on the present transit (Gochara), Sade sati (kantaka sani or elinati sani) ended and Saturn(present transit in Scorpio) is in 3rd house which is a very good transit and Jupiter is in 11th house. A very good transit is going on so it might be the best period for marriage and for higher studies as well. Based on the horoscope readings, she is going through Rahu mahadasha ->Mars antardasha. Jupiter mahadasha will start from February 2015. Will she get married in Jupiter antardasha or saturn antardasha in Jupiter mahadasha??

Awaiting answers from u all my dear friends. Hope u will guide me in this regard.

thanks & regards,
Sakti

Zappy

Hi,

Rule for Higher Studies(Master's Ph.d) as per KP astrology - 9th cuspal sublord must strongly signify 4,9 and 11.

Your sister's 9th Cuspal Sublord is Ketu.

Ketu's signification as per 4 step theory.

Step 1
It has planets in its star, therefore does not signify cusps occupied/ owned by it.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is RAH, signifies the cusp 7 occupied by it. Rahu is in sign owned by JUP thus signifies cusp 3 occupied by it and cusp 8 owned by it. Aspected by JUP signifying 3 8.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord JUP has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 3, where it is situated and also cusp 8 owned by it.

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is KET, signifies the cusp 1 occupied by it. Ketu is in sign owned by MER thus signifies cusp 11 occupied by it and cusp 2 owned by it.

Ketu is signifying 7, 3,8,1,11,2. This means that she will put in lots of efforts however she won't be able to pursue Master's or Ph.d due to absence of 4th and 9th House.

Now let see about Marriage.

KP astrology Rule for Marriage: 7th House sublord if signify 2 or 7 or 11 house strongly then marriage will be celebrated during the chain of these houses. 5th and 8th houses are also supportive houses for marriage.

7th House Cuspal Sublord is Sat.

Saturn's signification as per 4 step theory.

Step 1 -
It has planets in its star, therefore does not signify cusps occupied/ owned by it.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is MAR, signifies the cusp 10 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord RAH has other planets in its star, therefore does not signify cusps occupied/ owned by it. Aspected by JUP signifying 3 8 .

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is KET, signifies the cusp 1 occupied by it. Ketu is in sign owned by MER thus signifies cusp 11 occupied by it and cusp 2 owned by it.

Saturn's signification 10,3,8,1,2,11. Signification of 2nd, 8th and 11th promises marriage in the chart.

Jupiter Mahadasha ( 5th Feb 2015 - 5th Feb 2031) - Signifying 3,8,1,11,2,10
Juipter Bhukti - (5th Feb 2015 - 25th Mar 2017) - signifying as above
Anatra - Ketu - (9th Jan 2016 - 23rd Feb 2016) - signifying 7,3,8,1,11,2).

Your sister will get married between 3rd Feb 2016 - 10th Feb 2016.

Regards,
Zappy.

Sakti

Thank you so much Zappy!
Am not much familiar with KP Astrology as we will follow Brihat Parasara Horasastra. But could understand all your points. Thank u so much.
May I know what does a cuspal sub-lord mean?
Lovely to hear the marriage date from u!
May I please know the groom's profession?? Will she get married to a doctor?
Will he pursue higher studies(masters)??

Once again my hearty dhanyawad to you Zappy!:smile:

warm regards,
Sakti