Rekindle Attempt? (Chart Inside -Please Read)

PisceanVenus

Hi all,

I'm in need of some insight, so please help if you can. The question on this horary chart is:

"Did he contact me because he wants me romantically?"

I'll give a little on the scenario, and then link the chart.

This is about a guy I dated for several months. I had a strong feeling that he'd be significant for me, but we didn't work out. We split once because he said he felt we were getting too serious too fast and it scared him. A week later he was back saying that he missed me, and that he didn't want fear to be in the way of what he feels. I guess the fear (or something else) got to him again, because it didn't work. I told myself I was done, and have even made plans to move to another city since then. I worked hard to just forget, and now he has contacted me. While catching up I mentioned my intent to move, he said that it sucked but that he is happy for me. Then he said that he wants to see me at least once before I go. I can't make sense of why though? If you send someone away twice, I'd imagine that you're not interested. Anyway, I'll post the chart.

astro_2gw_93_did_he_hr336747834_zps562ed86a.gif

As always, any responses are welcomed and appreciated. :)

-PV

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi all,

I'm in need of some insight, so please help if you can. The question on this horary chart is:

"Did he contact me because he wants me romantically?"

I'll give a little on the scenario, and then link the chart.

This is about a guy I dated for several months. I had a strong feeling that he'd be significant for me, but we didn't work out. We split once because he said he felt we were getting too serious too fast and it scared him. A week later he was back saying that he missed me, and that he didn't want fear to be in the way of what he feels. I guess the fear (or something else) got to him again, because it didn't work. I told myself I was done, and have even made plans to move to another city since then. I worked hard to just forget, and now he has contacted me. While catching up I mentioned my intent to move, he said that it sucked but that he is happy for me. Then he said that he wants to see me at least once before I go. I can't make sense of why though? If you send someone away twice, I'd imagine that you're not interested. Anyway, I'll post the chart.

As always, any responses are welcomed and appreciated. :)

-PV

Both of your signifiers, Jupiter in Gemini and Mercury in Pisces, are weakened, you/Jup in its detriment and he/Merc in its fall. This calls into question the fundanmental goodness or purity of motive for coming together, so is a red flag for me. You/Jupiter are weakened in the 6th house and still very slow suggesting diminished power to rekindle.

Your signifiers are in mutual reception. That is, each is in the sign of the other's dignity or exaltation. MR shows connection between the parties, inclination towards each other. However, while there is some dispute about this among horary astrologers, in this instance I see the mutual reception of the two planets that are essentially debilitated, as the weak leading the weak and without a very positive effect. Same for the fact that your signifiers apply to a partile square. There is aspect, but it is a difficult one.

Given your particular story and the fact that he stopped it because he didn't want the closer feelings, I feel that the matter is pretty ill-fated, with much more going against it than for it. I would not refrain from making a good move in your life based on the prospects for rekindling that this chart offers.

Last edited:

PisceanVenus

Hi IleneK!!

Thanx so much for responding! What do you think the chart says about the motive behind him contacting me. I had put a lot of energy into moving on and forgetting.. Hearing from him just brought everything back back. :-/

Also...
He is further weakened in the 6th house and still very slow suggesting diminished power to rekindle on his part.
Isn't that me in the 6th house? Or were you referring to him aspecting the 6th?

Thanx again! :)

Anyone else wanna take a stab at this one? :)

-PV

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi IleneK!!

Thanx so much for responding! What do you think the chart says about the motive behind him contacting me. I had put a lot of energy into moving on and forgetting.. Hearing from him just brought everything back back. :-/

Also...

Isn't that me in the 6th house? Or were you referring to him aspecting the 6th?

A signifier in its fall is severely debiliated: it speaks badly of whatever is signified by the planet. His repeated vacillation reflects this debility as a boyfriend. To my knowledge, horary typically cannot ascribe a particular motive. But it can clearly raise the question of goodness or purity of motive for the querent to consider.

Likewise, if I may say so, your signifier's debility, your willingness to consider him after he has left you twice, also calls into question the goodness of your motivation to want to be with him. By that I mean to ask a horary question about him, instead of totally blowing him off for the inconsiderate and thoughtless way he is treating you.

And you are correct; it is you rather than he who is in the unfavorable 6th and slow, so lacking power to rekindle.

I am wishing you the very best in your new directions.