will we be together?

Baat

i cast this horary chart about 3 weeks ago, and have been checking it often ever since. it seems possible (even likely) that the situation has unfolded fully: that we will not be together, but i am hoping to get some closure so that i can begin to move on.

https://www.imgur.com/LoelCPc.png

the moon is in gemini, not a fortunate place, conjunct the north node. i read that this indicates fatefulness, and indeed my interactions with this person have had a very strong feeling of fate (even if the fate was just for us to meet and interact briefly). moon applies to me, a very weak sun in its fall in a cadent house. their sig is angular, dignified in aqua, but retrograde. (all of the relationship horaries i have cast have the person’s sig in their own sign in the 7th house! not a great sign for me and the people i fall for)

initially i thought this chart showed a perfecting aspect between mars and saturn, but actually saturn is retrograding away from that aspect and applying to a trine with me.

i think it was bonatti (?) who said that receptions of this kind, where one planet is being received into its detriment (in this case sun into aqua) that even an applying trine is still not enough, and the answer remains “no.” their retrograde sig also does not bode well, as it implies a change of heart/mind.

so what do you think? is it time to close this book and move on with my life? thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.