Will John and I marry?

jag

hi i asked this to a professional astrologer 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten an answer. figured i'd have one where i paid for a response and wanted to see if i got the answer right. maybe someone would be willing to look at it here.

date: november 22, 2006
time 9:48 a.m. (est)
place bradford, MA (USA) 42n46, 71w05
asc: 8 cap

i, represented by saturn and saturn is in the 9th showing i want wisdom on this question which is why i consulted aprob but have paid for answer and sent several emails and have heard nothing.

he's represented by the moon. moons last aspect is to my ruler which is trine saturn. outcome looks good.
part of fortune is inmy 1st house so iam lucky and this will happen eventually. part of marriage is in his 7th house 10th house is turned house end of matter and mars squares saturn but there are no hits to mercury.

the moon is trine vertex which shows fated union. and its applying as is the moon trine saturn which shows stability in the marriage should it occur. venus is sextile marriage asteriod juno and is applying. neptune in 1st (maybe i'm kiddign myself) is applying to trine in juno asteroid. vertex is in the 7th and is conjunct part of marriage.

my answer is yes we willbe married. anyone know when and how long it will take to heal the latest bustup? i'm guessing it's the moon's aspect to saturn which is 5 degress and maybe 5 months (hopefully not 5 years i'll be an old maid!).

anyone willing to give their take on this. like i said i'd pay someone else to do it but money was already wired and i don't understand why there hasn't been an answer to my interpretation to this person. i used them before very successfully and am getting "itchy" for a response.

thanks bunches for anyone who can take a stab at this one.it honestly looks positive except for neptune in first me being disillusioned and mars squaring my significator.

jag

freedomlover

Jag,

You know I'm no horarist ( although I wish I were. I find it fascinating, just haven't had time nor brains to learn it. But I digress.....)

Just a reminder. We all tend to pigeonhole that the planets, aspects, etc only mean one thing or a limited number of things - or we look at the down side instead of the up side.

Neptune in the 1st could also stand for a more spiritual love, or spiritual work needed to prepare you. It has to do with your sense of self. I sensed this is where you were anyway from your doctor query. I sense a period of transformation with you that will take you where you want to go - relationship-wise and career-wise.

Also, to further this point... Last month I had a relationship horary question. The last aspect was one of Moon to Saturn. I have discovered this for myself.. that I couldn't be with this man until I did some internal work and let myself be spiritually transformed so that I would be truly prepared for it.

This is not to say, of course, that your situation is the same as mine, since obviously, you already have a relationship. However, the Neptune IS in the 1st, so maybe some self-love, or emotional healing is necessary for it to come together.

Just some thoughts for your consideration........

jag

i used regio houses so vx is in 8th house of death which may not be bad cause it still conjuncts POM which is in the 7th. also there is a stellium of venus, sun and jupiter inthe 11th which to me indicates a very good friendship marriage would be based on. pluto and moon in the 12th indicates to me a karmic union from another lifetimeplaying out. all the planets are on the east side too which has me curious about meaning. i found a few oopses but still think marriage is inthe cards for us. anyone else feel that way. don't worry if you dont', you won't upset my feelings cause i really want to know how this plays out after all this time. but if i have to wait 5 years, i may be the one not so keen on marrying but POM is in his 7th house so am i the one who is on his mind or is it someone else?
thanks
jag

PS saturn is also inthe 8th which i got wrong and it may mean i need to let go of the rel cause i'm not the one. but not necessarily it just might mean that it's fate drawing us together intoa permananet life partnership.

jag

hi

thanks for the information. i do think he's the one who needs to do the spiritual stuff as i've been there but may be the one hoping he will "get it" and have done work on my own and whie we were togehter. could the neptune be something to do with him and maybe he thinks i need changing? something doesn't seem rigjht. i had a horary done by a pro on himand he came up with neptune inthe 7th and he has addiction problems so ithink he is in mide life crisis. but i also don't know if rel is fated due to vertex and where POM ends up; his house whenhe ran due to it getting marriage related more and more. i just wishiknew how to interpret and ihad to just cancle order cause i'm ina financial hole and can't get through the holidays without making the rent so it was expensive but i had to cancel and that may due my mind in where i don't know what is goign on becuase he is very "silent" and i'm reading how to stay out of contact for 60 days and that might help cause he knows allthere is to knowabout me but ihave noclue on his end and he's seeing someone from what has been indicated.i'mnot... holidays are realy hard right now and i'm trying to do my best to be optimistic. i'm very spiritual due to neptune conjunct ascendant and trine my sun so i am spiritually evolving, he isn't. wonder if it's just showing how screwed up things are but the asteroid hits are uncanny inthhis chart. anyone else able to read anything into this chart here for me to see if i'm just illusional or if it is him and i have to just wait itout.
thanks guys and merry happy holidays to everyone everywhere inthe world.
happy and healthy 2007 to everyone also.
jag

freedomlover

Jag,

I don't know why I keep being drawn to your posts. It's like you got a tractor beam sucking me in! Especially since I've hardly been on the forums for weeks! What is it with you and me???? LOL (Siamese twins joined at the mind? I don't know! LOL)

Anyway, my thoughts on your questions..... I guess it depends on who Neptune in the first is referring to. I'm assuming it's you, since you were the querent.
Saturn in the 8th can show that there is a lesson that needs to be learned regarding true intimacy for a true "soul-mate" foundation to be laid. (8th house rules soul-mates, as well as death.;)_ If he is the less spiritually-evolved of the two of you ( which it sure sound like) then he is simply not ready. If he knows all about you, but he doesn't "let you in" to know who he really is, he doesn't know how to be intimate - to let someone get close. Plus, you say he ran when it started getting marriage minded. He has quite a bit of spiritual work to do.

It does seem uncanny the way you described the chart, with all of the asteroids, and "parts of". (I haven't had a chance to look at the actual chart yet) It does seem meant to be, but maybe not right now. I'm sorry I don't know how to interpret timing. However from a numerology point of view - 5's have to do with change, courage, and God's grace, as well as the association with the pentagram/5 senses. "Walk by faith, not by sight"?

The Saturn in the 8th, if it is your significator, could possibly mean you having to accept the "wall" he has put up right now, that he is not ready to "join". The Neptune in the first could also signify some Pisces issues, such as rest, faith, and spiritual patience, that if it's meant to be it will be. It could also show the need to let go of your expectations of what you would like to receive from him out of the relationship. (1st house/Aries - self, and Neptune/Pisces - "let go") This would call for you to be like a shining lighthouse, constantly sending unconditional love to him to help him find his way. (He does indeed have quite a bit of spiritual work to do, especially if he has addicitions.)This attitude would also keep you open to your intuition as to what, if anything, you can do in the physical realm to help him, when to approach him, and when not to, etc. It keeps the head level. Also, Neptune in the first would be call to "put yourself in his shoes empathically" to gain understanding of where he's at and why he's making the choices he's making, etc.

In the meantime, don't lose your joy, follow your bliss. (Another Neptune in the 1st representation) And, actually, you would be laying the blocks for a sure foundation of future marriage, because this is the true spiritual purpose of marriage.

Hope this helps. Best to you and yours, Jag!

Last edited:

jag

hi freedomlover

i do know what you say about being pulled in. i do think there are cosmic sisterhoods out there and i do seem to find them and i can't tell you how,they just land at my feet. i did alittle more looking and POM on this thing is allover the place. POM trines sun, venus 3rd and 12th house (comm and karma). POM sextiles juno whichis abougt marriage and the 9th which is we are both supposed to learn from this marriage ths time around and mercury squares POM which would explain his running even though we've known each other 5 years and broke up for 1.5 and he said i drove him into the arms of another woman and he wanted to be with me. he has never said he doesn't love me and even went out of his way to leave me voicemail with nice eyes,lips, etc and finally kindness. he said during an arugument one time i will always love you,with YOU that will never change. he just didn't have role models for marriage and he had no parents to guide him they were both away from the home and physically as well as i believe emotionally abusive so he can't handle being treated right by me. he had a dream where he asked "would you make a good wife" and instead of a yes or no god intervened i know it and said "you know i would".he can commit to anything that can and will fail cause then he said see i knew it but he cna't commit to us. but i do think you are right... i needed to stop calllign hm (and heusually says leave me alone and never did and i think like psychic saidhe "knows" there is a connection he just can't handle it right now). offered to let me stay with him until his lease was up and then find a house together cause i'm in medical problems right now. he gave me key to his apt which was HUGE and i only kept security door cause i didn't want him over here at 2 a.m. when he was out of work and i wasnt' feeling well. said i love you VERY MUCH and never said that and said we need to talk about you moving to CA wiht me if i get a job out there.then bang he wants to see other people he's attracted to.said he'd speak w/me face to face but had to be in public cause he doesn't trust himself sgtrong physical attraction and he said he was confused. so he's with a woman hedoesn't have tobe emotinal with it's just sex but it hurts me. and i do belive you ae onto a send love out to him and maybe that will help heal me because i can't sleep eat or heal anymore my body has had it. this chart is out of control and i know i'mnot wrong, we are fated and have had two lives together. i was told he'd be remorsesful and back around my bday which is the first week in march. i just need to know how to approach so we both get what we want and he goes i was afraid of her all this time for that and she was very good about it. i was told thatitappeared he was afraid of running into me. i changed my phone number and left him a message i moved cause i have to have him wonder where i am instead of being the old reliable jag and i was. he won't deny that i don't think. but i need to heal and i hurt so bad right now because of the mean way he did things and was told no one deserved to be treated the way i was and then to not talk to me after making marriage minded comments and acts. well its beyond hurt and everyone is tired of his garbage by now so i can't really talk to friends right now cause they think i'm over it but i'm not i'm smack dab in the middle of the hurricane. but if i can "spiritualy" as you have so kindly offered send him love and forgiveness and miss her messages and he did say in a fone message after breakup i miss you angel eyes and his venus is conjunct his mercury so he doesn't say anything romantically that isn't true not to me anyway. i have put in for his birth certificate cuase i dont havehis birthtime and wasn't on his passport and the hosp didn't keep records that far back. hopfully i get that and can get an analysis of thatand figureoutwhat is really going on. but we are karmically connected and all i thought to be true (he does love me per horary chart answer from someone two molnths ago and in a psychic reading it has come out he does love you and can't be your friend cause he needs more than just your friendship). so thanks for your help. i see you around and go hmmmm so i too have felt your cosmicness and it's not a bad thing from my point of view. just wish i could analyze for folks and help out more than being a dumb dumb here going i can't cope with this sad turn of events. but three months isn't long and supposedly he won't be with anyone when he comes around or else he'd be roadkill cause i wouldn't stand for it. hahaha! jsut kidding i am so mad at himb ut ican't hate him orhurthim on a conscious level. subconsciuosly i might hope he feels some partof my pain and he said he knew he hurt me than darn it just talk to me so that things can go away and i can wish you well and if things work out inthe future great if not,i dont' have to remember you like this.first breakup i didn't even try to contact him and got over him.this time there's just something there and i asked if he was back for the right reasons i was in a hospital and my family contacted him saying i may not make it. and i went oh mygod oh my god when i saw him. he said when he saw my eyes he knew he still loved me and he always will. but why run from it,why not grow up and get allyou can from a rel you have been loooking for your whole life? doesn't make sense to this scorp riser, pisces sun and leo moon w/venus in aqu so i cna tune outbut not with him. not with him

again thnaks for your help. if anyone else cna see something i missed and im just blowing smoke up inthe air,let me know. i have one more reading with a psychic tomrorro and thenit's up to destinies hands becuas this psychic mentioned we would marry last time i saw her in lat april early june of this year. so she's the one that can help with some last wrap up things before i have to ask god for help and strength to let go. i have had to let go of so much after almost dying a few months ago from a bad car accident and waking thinking i was brain damaged. so i am being givenmore than i canh andle right now and idon't know why god is insisting on less the big reward is final happiness if i can stick it out. i feel guilty even being in touch with another man rigt nowanddon't want to start anything cause itwould hurt anoter man ifi saidwell the person i really give my heart to is back and that's not fair. if i could be moree motionable except for accident, i might be able tohandle thigns better but i'm stuck in a two by four apt that is outrageously priced and i can't get away or out of my head.

wish me luck freedomlover.... :) andthanks for your understanding and sympathy. it is muchly appreciated and i will work on what you've suggested causeit makes sense coming from you.

smiles and cosmic hugs
jag

freedomlover

Jag,

Boy howdy, girl! You HAVE been through a lot lately! The more you write, the more I realize how similiar our stories are. I have been through some extreme trauma, as well, and also a soul-mate relationship in which he wigged out and acted very much like John. I know exactly what you mean when you say you can "tune out' but not with him. You have my empathy, love, and prayers, my dear Jag.

I can say that I was finally able to acheive a great level of peace with his actions as I prayed for understanding and compassion so that I would be able to "put myself in his shoes". I have a few threads yet to break, but the huge rope that used to tie me to him is all but cut away. He is my twin soul, and I know we are meant to be, whether in this life, or the next. I do think it's very possible later in this life. However, I said that again to empasize that I wasn't blowing smoke when I gave you that advice. I have been in your shoes, and it definitely worked for me.

Is he a praying man? Does he seek spiritual transformation? I was just curious - that thought came to me.

Also, I've noticed a common thread running through this and other posts, in that even though you have amazing intuition, you don't seem to trust it sometimes. I just kind of read this in between the lines - just a strong impression I had. I felt very led to pray for you to have faith, and trusting your intuition is a big part of that.

It also occurred to me to recommend you this book, since you have a strong interest in psychology. It's an easy-read, though, and veeerrrryy enlightening. I credit it as one of the most influential books I've ever read, and it helped me greatly. It's called: "Don't take it Personally! Transform rejection into self-acceptance, by Elayne Savage Ph.D. You can probably obtain it used on Amazon for just a few dollars - probably most of it shipping.

Also, if you didn't read the thread VenusinAries started about "Journeys through Neptune" or something like that, I encourage you to read it. There was a lot of helpful information in there that would be good to meditate on, even if you've already read stuff like that before. I have read all of that kind of stuff "ad nauseum", but I still was encouraged and enlightened by that thread. It contains some powerful insights.

And lastly, I kept hearing a song playing in my head. I thought I'd pass on the lyrics:

Love is a rose
But you better not pick it.
It only grows when it's on the vine.
A handful of thorns
And you'll know you've missed it.
Lose your love when you hear the word "mine".

Hope all that helps. I try not to give too much advice, as a rule. But I felt strongly like maybe some of the things that helped me may help you, especially given our similiar stories and "cosmic pull" towards each other.

Holding the light for you,

Freedomlover

jag

uh oh freedomlover

i just ran across your "ex's" chart and he and i have the same house placements so maybe you feel a pull to me cause there's karmic pull to him? yikes i'm almost scared now. i can post data and i know i was put on a chart list here somewhere. march 6, 1963 11:02 p.m. queens, NY 73w52 40n43 and i come up with 17 scorp rising but seem to have the same houses. didn't dare look at anything else cause it might hit too close to home for me. and just so that this can be taken offline just_agirl666@yahoo.com just in case there are similarities and the whole forum doesn't care to see it. i will have to take a grander look at the chart and see how i relate or don't relate to your exes but likeyou said there's got to be something cosmic/karmic going on. thanks for holidng a light cause it's been awful dark in here lately wondering if lilith isn't rearing her head in my exes chart. like i said i'm working on trying to get a time of birth so i can see what gives but something must. with myluck there will be no birthtime and he'll be an alien! makes for a good book though "loving the alien!" thanks for posting all you have and the exes birth chart... i do believe synastry and composite are powerful tools also.... i know what i am but what the HELL is he???????? maybe i dont' want to know. huh? maybe i'l learn more about me through the chart and i'm all for that. my roar is worse than my bite that much iknow is for sure.

cosmic smiles and hugs along your journey...
jag