Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 08-09-2013, 12:36 AM

T Sq Apex planet / yod activation...

Hi everyone!
I asked a question about my YOD being activated a few days ago and someone helpfully drew attention to the T square in my chart.
Firstly is the apex Sat or Nept? They mention Sat but if 11 degrees is a tighter fit with my sun and moon...?

I've been looking into it since then. I read a few things about it being 'easier' to deal with because the 'problem' can be identified and so dealt with. From what I've read I think what I got is that an opposition to the apex planet can be an opportunity to use the energy of the sign the transiting planet is on. Is that right? If so I should try to apply characteristics of cancer to what I am doing? Jupiter in Cancer will oppose Saturn in Cap, by the way, but only in October. Mars opposes Sat on the 11th. Jupiter opposes Neptune - the leg of my yod on the 16th Aug.

(I'm looking for a new place to live and a new job and starting a Masters degree in Literature in September - which has been my 'dream' for years - after a really really tough period in my life. I've also started practicing Nichiren Buddhism and listening to the teachings of Abraham Hicks. It really is a life changing moment for me, as I'm finding hope and strength again after a long time. That's why I want to understand this and make the most of it and not crash and burn again...)

I'm still getting my head around the basics of the t square to be honest so I may be completely off the mark but - is it that I have to be responsible and diligent with my actions (cap) but also utilise my emotions and spirituality (cancer)? And I've studied the houses quite a bit but still find it tricky to put all the info together. I know what house 6 stands for and in this situation it seems quite obvious because I'm looking for work and my daily life is going to change a lot. But still I sense this is a bit too basic...?

I would appreciate any input, ideas, suggestions of how to understand it better, etc. All I've read so far I found from google searches btw - so yes, it's limited by that as well...
Thanks in advance!

ps. if anyone wants to comment on transits to the YOD that'd be great :P (I know the orbits are a bit off but I promise you, its influence is felt by me more than most things in my chart, it's crazy!)
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_02_yrds_s_hp.59848.24169.gif (52.3 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Sophie_Uranian; 08-09-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Tags
activation, apex, planet