Please Check my Chart, I've got one of the hardest aspect to cope...

amidjang

Please give me insight about my chart

Edited for shorter info,

And any input/info regarding other aspects, positive and negative traits are welcome :biggrin:

Most importantly though, will the rest of my chart balances out my hard aspect of sun square saturn and mars square saturn?

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

mina23

Hi, what exactly bothers you about your sun square/mars square saturn aspects? I have heard that sun square saturn can be quite difficult to deal with. Aspects play out in so many different ways for an individual, hence why i ask.

amidjang

@Mina23
Hey Mina, I posted a long rant before and I've got no reply, that's why I think I put too much information on this thread.

There are few things that bother me..
1. Perfectionism, in career, sport, and love.
- And I've already realized that nobody or nothing is perfect, but why?

2. Sense of Accomplishment.
- I've never feel like I've accomplished much though many people said I've already accomplished more than most of the people. I've set my standard too high, way up there, and it's wearing me down.

3. Very hard on myself.
- I have this ideal : "never enjoy something that doesn't come from my own sweat." And I found this is pretty annoying. I was born in wealthy family but I've never have the feeling of "owning" any of the fancy stuff. Say, family trying to get me a something.. sometimes I feel like they're mocking me of not be able to get my own (and I know I could, but it takes time!) And I feel that I will feel obliged if I received things from them, though I know they giving it whole-heartedly.

4. And few more

@Caprising
Interesting, could you please give me some more explanation on this (I'm a n00b lol) So does it mean I don't have to worry about sun square saturn because it's almost forming another aspect?

Thanks people *hugs*

JUPITERASC

bump, hopefully someone will give me an insight, or at least an encouragement
Interesting amidjang that you have three planets in the same sign BUT according to the house system you have used to calculate your natal chart, those three planets in Leo are shown as being in two different houses. This is interesting because:

'…..Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable or meant the same thing. A planet in Aries was also a planet in the house of Aries, so that in effect. there were no real houses as we know them today.

The artificial divisions we now know as houses were attempts by the early Greeks and the Hindus to measure strength "points" in the horoscope, which at some point in time(7th and 8th centuries AD) were construed or confused as means of dividing the birth chart. The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites, for example, were definite power points or areas of intense focus, but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant.....'

astro.com has an extended chart selection page which offers fourteen of the more than thirty different house systems currently available – one of those house systems on offer is whole signs.

Experimenting with creating your natal chart using different house systems is a good way of realizing that THE HOUSE LOCATION OF YOUR NATAL PLANETS IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE HOUSE SYSTEM CHOSEN.

'…..In fact, there is no real basis for the astrological houses at all. They derive from a misunderstanding of the true nature of the Ascendant and Midheaven factors in astrology, the former representing the Earth or terrestial sphere, and the latter representing the Sky, Heaven, or celestial sphere. The Ascendant is planet Earth, and the Midheaven(MC) has as its source, the Earth's inner central sun. The IC(Imum Coeli) and the descendant are merely opposite or reflex points.....'

'….If any house system should be used at all, it should be the Whole Sign House system, where the ascendant sign becomes the whole first house and the others follow. The ascendant point can then fall anywhere in the first house and the midheaven point anywhere in the upper half of the chart. The Ascendant and Midheaven, in effect, become PLANETS, which is what they truly are, and because we live on planet Earth, it is the FIRST house or primary habitation....'

If your natal chart were created using whole sign houses then your natal Leo Sun, Mercury and Mars are all located in the natal 11th whole sign house. I'm highlighting that because there's a particular way to figure out how to delineate when there are two or more planets in one natal house :smile:

JUPITERASC

I just replied moments ago on another thread regarding a similar situation of more than one planet in a natal house so I'll quote the info you need :smile:
thanks eternalautumn for posting access to the following links on another thread

55. When many planets occupy the same house, each operates according to its nature and its own other determinations. Each one must first be considered according to the rules numbered from 22 to 53
http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

'HOW TO PROCEED WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE'

The more planets there are physically together in a house, the more this will indicate something extraordinary in terms of the house meanings
http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

'…..56. The most powerful action on the house significations will come from whichever one of the planets is also the house ruler; then, from that one which is in exaltation; and in the third place, from the one possessing the closest natural analogy with the house meanings.

When the dignity and analogy are not found together in the same planet, one must take into consideration the two or three planets together in which these conditions are separately realized.

The fourth place in order of power goes to the planet which is nearest to the house cusp.....'

'….57. When, among many planets occupying the same house, some correspond by their analogy to the meanings attached to the house, whereas others are contrary to them, it is necessary to ascertain which of these two groups is the most powerful. If the former, the affairs indicated will be achieved; if the latter, their realization will be impeded or prevented.

58. When the planets occupying the same house are all benefics, they anticipate the fulfillment of the good fortune and the suppression of misfortune indicated by the house. If they are malefics, the contrary will occur, unless they are in good zodiacal state in a favorable house.....'

'…..If some are benefics, and others malefics, it will be necessary to examine with care which ones of the two groups are the most powerful, and to judge according to the result of this organization.

59. Consider the following:

· If, in a fortunate house, a benefic planet is followed * by another benefic, this indicates that the good produced by the house affairs will be stable.

· If the benefic is followed by a malefic, the fortune acquired will be lost.

· In an unfortunate house, a benefic followed by another benefic indicates that the misfortune will not be realized, or if it is, in an extremely limited way.....'

JUPITERASC

'…. If this benefic is followed by a malefic, however, the misfortune signified by the house will certainly occur, but the native will escape it.

· But if a malefic is followed by another malefic, the misfortunes caused will be very serious and the native will never escape them.

By "benefic" and "malefic" we mean as defined in Rule 26.

*In the direction of the diurnal movement of the Sphere; the body which precedes is thus the one closest to the cusp, the one which follows is further away....'

'….60. When many planets are found together in the same house and their dispositor is located in another, the affairs signified by this latter will form the point of departure for whatever fortune or misfortune is produced by the group of planets. (Cf. Rule 63)...'

As you are a beginner though, do take time to thoroughly process the information I have posted for you, so you completely understand it :smile:

For free help in delineating houses http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html hovering mouse over the small box with numbers 1 to 12 written in red top left and selecting one of those numbers, brings information regarding meanings of that particular house

Information on all the signs including Leo http://www.skyscript.co.uk/leo.html clicking on 'select another sign' allows you to choose from any one of twelve signs

Information on the planets e.g. the Sun
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sun.html

amidjang

Thank you all for the replies, sorry I was away for few days

@ Jupiterasc : Thank you for the abundance info, I'll take my time and go through them.
I'd like to know though, in short how does it actually impact my life?
** Now reading through this whole sign house point system, carefully~

@ Caprising : "How do I react to foolish people?"
Hmm this is an interesting question, as I tend to do be foolish as well, in a way. But how do I react to, usually if they don't affect me, I'd just let them be, it's their choice to be foolish (I might be laughing in my mind). However, if it affects me straight away, I'd tell them right on their face that I don't like it and stop doing it, worse approach could be used here.

Last edited:

amidjang

And after reading more about my chart.. I've realized I've got too many saturn squares, sun-mars-mercury. Not to mention I have moon in 12th house (if using placidus house system)

The more I got into this, the more negative energy I feel in my mind, maybe this is why people say just don't trust / don't think about astrology because it might give you a thought that might or might not be suitable for you.