Do I know my future husband yet?

Ariesish

I realized it wasn't the best question to ask since its possible I never get married, but I was wondering if I marry someone I already know or if its someone I don't even know of yet.

The question was "Do I know my future husband yet?".

I'm a beginner in horary. I'm the Moon, the future husband would be Saturn in retrograde. They made an opposition. I'm not sure if the fact that its in the past means I've met him and we're apart, or if it just means a "no" to my yes/no question. There's also Venus squaring both of the significators. Maybe there's another woman that will be an obstacle?

Another thing that actually scares me a bit is that the Sun and Mercury are both in the first house. I've read that that both mean the answer will become clear soon, but I'm not really looking to get married soon.

There's also a Pluto conjunct the descendant in the 7th house opposite the Sun conjunct Descendant. Does Pluto describe the man? Or do I disregard it because modern planets aren't used at all?

Attachments

• f82cb001-9181-4b1c-b15a-71b45340ca4b_zps527ad6ca.jpg
    f82cb001-9181-4b1c-b15a-71b45340ca4b_zps527ad6ca.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 43

rafaella

I think Moon/Saturn opposition may represent problems that you have had in the past regarding relationships, a break up maybe in the past year or so?

But going forward, Moon in Taurus sextile Sun looks very promising for something good coming in the future. But with fixed and succeedent Moon, it will be several years from now - maybe 5 years before you meet this person who you form a meaningful relationship/marriage with.

It doesn't mean you will be single until then, but you may have to kiss some 'frogs' until the real prince arrives.... :)

Of course I may be wrong about timing, so don't let it keep a hold on you, timing is not always to the degree.

best wishes!

Angels

I realized it wasn't the best question to ask since its possible I never get married, but I was wondering if I marry someone I already know or if its someone I don't even know of yet.

The question was "Do I know my future husband yet?".

I'm a beginner in horary. I'm the Moon, the future husband would be Saturn in retrograde. They made an opposition. I'm not sure if the fact that its in the past means I've met him and we're apart, or if it just means a "no" to my yes/no question. There's also Venus squaring both of the significators. Maybe there's another woman that will be an obstacle?

Another thing that actually scares me a bit is that the Sun and Mercury are both in the first house. I've read that that both mean the answer will become clear soon, but I'm not really looking to get married soon.

There's also a Pluto conjunct the descendant in the 7th house opposite the Sun conjunct Descendant. Does Pluto describe the man? Or do I disregard it because modern planets aren't used at all?

hey upload ur natal chart ;) i hope i can help u with that...i can tell u what sorta person he will be and where u will meet him/her and so on also the year u will meet this person :D

Ariesish

I think Moon/Saturn opposition may represent problems that you have had in the past regarding relationships, a break up maybe in the past year or so?

But going forward, Moon in Taurus sextile Sun looks very promising for something good coming in the future. But with fixed and succeedent Moon, it will be several years from now - maybe 5 years before you meet this person who you form a meaningful relationship/marriage with.

It doesn't mean you will be single until then, but you may have to kiss some 'frogs' until the real prince arrives.... :)

Of course I may be wrong about timing, so don't let it keep a hold on you, timing is not always to the degree.

best wishes!

Thank you :smile:

That was probably the best possible answer I could have gotten. I was hoping it was someone I haven't met yet lol. It gives me some hope, and something to look forward to. I have had relationship issues/breakups in the past year, and I don't plan on getting married for at least 5 years so that works as well.

hey upload ur natal chart ;) i hope i can help u with that...i can tell u what sorta person he will be and where u will meet him/her and so on also the year u will meet this person :D

Well, I've gotten descriptions based on my natal chart before and they described the guy who is probably the Saturn in the horary, so I'd rather forget about him lol. Maybe it'll be someone like him that I haven't met yet though.

Last edited: