What significant transits was aspecting your chart the day you joined this site ?

Chrysalis

I've just checked mine, and on the 11th May 2017 when i joined up to the madhouse, Moon was @ 28 degrees scorpio (a'noon time) which was exactly sitting on my 11th house cusp.

Tr jupiter was in my 9th house sitting directly on my mars in Libra, with Tr mars @ 13 degrees gemini exactly trine my mars.

WOW!

Januarystorm

love the question- i often too watch back and see what kind of transits were happening when i joined a forum/discovered something interesting/something fun happened

for me the day i joined

transit jupiter was retrograding on the 23d degree- almost exactly conjuncting Spica

transit pluto was EXACTLY conjunct my natal sun and mercury (tr pluto at 18'30 degrees capricorn- natal sun and mercury 18'33 and 18'31 respectively)

transit venus trine natal ascendant

transit mars trine natal mars

transit neptune sextiling natal neptune

transit moon in scorpio trining natal vertex (dont know if thats of any significance)

Osamenor

Staff member
I'd have to go back and check all of them, but what stands out for me is that Mercury stationed retrograde the very day I joined, just past my natal Uranus, which conjoins my MC and is part of a t-square with Saturn and Jupiter.

And then, about three weeks later, there was a solar eclipse at 0 Scorpio, even closer to my Uranus (29 Libra) and almost where Mercury stationed retrograde (the station was at 2 Scorpio).

And here's Mercury again: I became a moderator at the end of another Mercury retrograde, which had Mercury crossing my ascendant three times.

Abigailjc4

Transit Pluto square my Ascendant and Venus (natally opposed)
Transit Pluto opposite my MC & Conjunct both (natal conj.) Neptune & Uranus
Transit Mars opposite Jupiter
Transit Venus square my Saturn

It's been fun lol

Lin

I was very surprised to see the major transits happening the day I joined this forum.
It was Sept 24, 2006.
Jupiter was exactly conj my ASC.
Saturn was conj my Merc-Mc
Uranus was trine my Jupiter
Neptune was oppose my Merc-MC
and Pluto was oppose my moon and trine my MC.

The odd thing is that I visit another prominent forum much more than I do here...but these transits are very powerful....wondering if I should come here more often.
I wish this forum was more active.
LIN