Esoteric: A lesser form of Astrology

Sammy52520

Some of you may have heard of Esoteric Rays, otherwise known as "The Seven Rays of Divine Manifestation". In an article provided by http://meader.org, it specifically defines more precisions towards the very important Sun, Moon, and Ascendant signs.
It states:
  • The Body is represented by the Ascendant
  • The Soul is represented by the Sun sign
  • The Discipline is represented by the Moon
Further more it expresses how the way that one's physical self representation and cooperation can be found by their wavelengths on their Esoteric charts.

[Edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator - entire article is at: https://meader.org/articles/the-seven-rays-of-divine-manifestation/ ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy52520

:surprised::surprised::surprised: I found my sign and seems like I am experiencing some of the probationary path. I am a gemini and my ascendant is cancer and I haven't found a pair that could be more opposing. Which could explain my slight instability and self-wars that happen on and off :lol: :lol: There is so much that I have to learn! Thank you!

CapAquaPis

Thanx Sammy for the link on Esoteric Astrology, I found this list of ages and sub-ages (I would thought the 1960s AD was the beginning, but the "dawn" of the Age of Aquarius, like the song by the Third Dimension suggests). The old era began in 13,000 BC when the last great asteroid event struck the earth. And we're now in the current new era as of 1 BC/AD: the birth of Jesus Christ.

http://pathwaytoascension.com/astrology/lesson4.html

Last edited:

Sammy52520

Thank you Cap! As I am still dipping my toes into the water of Esoteric astrology, I do plan on really diving in. All this information is new and exciting I wonder if there are groups for that ^-^

Sweet Pea

:surprised::surprised::surprised: I found my sign and seems like I am experiencing some of the probationary path. I am a gemini and my ascendant is cancer and I haven't found a pair that could be more opposing. Which could explain my slight instability and self-wars that happen on and off :lol: :lol: There is so much that I have to learn! Thank you!

I'm glad you found it interesting. I've also found it useful to look up contrasting signs in my chart which square or oppose each other, as they are the archetypes that will fight each other in my psyche.

Also, you can look up your Sun sign (say) contrasted with your spouse or partner's Sun sign to see in what way there are compatibilities or tensions.

There's a lot of esoteric-speak that may put some people off if it's unfamiliar to them, but I believe there's sufficient useful info there to give you some "aha!" moments. :smile:

Sammy52520

From what I have found. It has shown that I had a very small past life. Here are some aspects that I have found on my chart on http://esotericscience.com:
Moon in Aquarius
Moon in Aquarius suggests that in your childhood you were given individual encouragement toward freedom and self-expression.
Mercury in House 12
Your house placement for Mercury shows an intuitive and sensitive mind. A mind that is suited to artistic work, psychological or counselling work, or even psychic work.
Sun in House 11
The Sun in the eleventh house suggests the ability to make influential friends. It also often indicates that one of the parents, usually the one with the most authority over the child, was once an adversary or rival in an important past life.

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

These are all very pin pointable readings which are cut to the center freaky :lol: You guys should check it out :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

rojochispa

I am a student of Douglas Baker and esoteric astrology. If you develop more interest in the subject you might visit his website:
http://www.douglasbaker.com/

The link provided before this one to the Makara site is also excellant.

(My avatar is related to the planet Vulcan, according to esoteric astrology, Vulcan is the ruler of Taurus (which I also happen to be) ).

Senecar

When I read about 7 rays and etc afew week ago, I had no clue what they were about. They are about Esoteric Astrology, now I know. I have a couple of books about the subject (haven't read them yet), and also Encylopaedia of Astrology by D. Baker, Esoteric Astrologer. I would be interested in learning more about it.

CapAquaPis

In esoteric astrology, with associations to the occult, the division of the house chart system into two halves: the West is the sacred vs the East, the North is the standard vs the South, the stages of life (Early, Middle and Late thirds), and the seasons (Spring-Aries to Gemini since astrology originated in the Northern Hemisphere, Summer, Autumn and Winter). Aquarius is in the South (11th) to be non-standard vs. Gemini (3rd), they are radicals...and Virgo is in the West (6th), the holy of holies vs. Taurus (2nd). And the positive vs. negative energy signs: Gemini and Aquarius are positive, while Taurus and Virgo are negative.

dr. farr

Is Vulcan a planet, Astroid or Comet? Where about is it in the sky?

In all probability, Vulcan would be classified as a dwarf planet or planetoid by contemporary astronomers, however they completely deny its existence.
I am not so sure, although I have not incorporated Vulcan into my astrological calculations (but then I have not brought in asteroids either, and I have no doubt about their reality as astrological factors)...

Senecar

In all probability, Vulcan would be classified as a dwarf planet or planetoid by contemporary astronomers, however they completely deny its existence.
I am not so sure, although I have not incorporated Vulcan into my astrological calculations (but then I have not brought in asteroids either, and I have no doubt about their reality as astrological factors)...

Yes, this is true. I have searched through some astronomical books and magazines, but could not find anything about it at all.

Certainly traditional astrology don't use or mention about it at all, and even most modern astrologers seem not using it. It seems only taken significantly in Esoteric Astrology.