Scary New Moon

Sammy52520

So a new moon is coming on the 25th (which is my birthday) I've heard 2 things. That a new moon brings new beginnings and fortune, or death. Well it will be transitting to Gemini. Unfortunately, my grandmother will be having a dangerous heart surgery the 24th. This new moon will be going through my natal 11th house but in ephemerides, it will be going through the 7th house. What will my probable outcome be? I still have yet to find an answer. The chart that I have with is a composite chart. The inner is my natal chart, and the second is at the exact time the new moon will occur.

Attachments

• Astrotheme_2wy6c48Cdzk7.png
    Astrotheme_2wy6c48Cdzk7.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 22

waybread

The new moon doesn't mean death. Where did you learn that? None of your comment makes astrological sense.

It's nice that you're so concerned about your grandmother, but the best thing you can do is tell her you love her, send her flowers, and visit her in the hospital if you're able to do that.

See if you can learn to read an ephemeris which is a time-table for planetary positions on any given date. There is a free one on the main page at Astrodienst at www.astro.com. This will tell you when a planet will be at a given degree of a sign. It won't show houses.

Astrodienst also has much more legible charts than the one you posted.

Sammy52520

Well that is what I heard about New moons. Could you better explain it, if i am getting wrong? I was wondering if since the new moon is on my birthday that it ment something special was about it.

david starling

Well that is what I heard about New moons. Could you better explain it, if i am getting wrong? I was wondering if since the new moon is on my birthday that it ment something special was about it.

It could be good news in the context of your Solar Return-chart if your Year-Moon is in the same Sign as your Natal-chart Moon, which is emotionally stabilizing. Having it in the same Sign as your Natal Sun will give you emotional support.

Last edited:

blackbery

Anyone can pass away during surgery but more so for an older person.

So speak to your gm about the upcoming surgery and ask her what her thoughts are about this. But it has nothing to do with New Moon as these are a time of new beginnings. Falling on your birthday in the sign of Gemini,
expect to be in much communication this year
Social media, internet, etc which are all ruled by Gemini.
Cars too so you might purchase a new car. Or travel much and just be in more direct contact with people. It's actually very positive to have a NM on your
brithday so something to look foward to.

:smile:

So a new moon is coming on the 25th (which is my birthday) I've heard 2 things. That a new moon brings new beginnings and fortune, or death. Well it will be transitting to Gemini. Unfortunately, my grandmother will be having a dangerous heart surgery the 24th. This new moon will be going through my natal 11th house but in ephemerides, it will be going through the 7th house. What will my probable outcome be? I still have yet to find an answer. The chart that I have with is a composite chart. The inner is my natal chart, and the second is at the exact time the new moon will occur.

Sammy52520

Oh!, I must be think of eclipses. I must've been jumbled up with terminology :biggrin:

Anyone can pass away during surgery but more so for an older person.

So speak to your gm about the upcoming surgery and ask her what her thoughts are about this. But it has nothing to do with New Moon as these are a time of new beginnings. Falling on your birthday in the sign of Gemini,
expect to be in much communication this year
Social media, internet, etc which are all ruled by Gemini.
Cars too so you might purchase a new car. Or travel much and just be in more direct contact with people. It's actually very positive to have a NM on your
brithday so something to look foward to.

:smile:

waybread

I wonder where or from whom you heard this.

Look. Let's talk sweet reason. New moons happen every 28-29 days. Any given new moon will probably hit a planet of a few billion people. If the new moon were a harbinger of death, actuarial scientists and the life insurance industry would be all over this one. Every time a new moon rolls around, there should be a huge spike in the death rate, were new moons implicated in deaths.

The new moon is a good time for new beginnings.

Sammy52520

Ahh, yes. It makes a lot of sense. I know that Solar eclipses can have a negative affect. I think i need to focus a bit more on the moon a bit lol