Jungian Archetype Test

Blaze

Account Closed
Yeah, when I was writing that I was thinking about straight astro vs. actual encounters with sjws and they all seemed to be kvetching fire signs than anything else. The best way to find out is to get their birth charts but I'll pass on that.

I could see an afflicted moon giving someone that outlook, but I could easily see someone becoming more mentally tough after all the knocks those would inevitably provide.

Perhaps it's the passionate Sun's mixed with watery Mercury's an or Venus? I've noticed a lot of the I-Dye-my-hair-blue-cos-me-special snowflakes tend to be either Aries, Libra or Aquarius with Leo's and Sags being more on the "Idgaf" side. Maybe the water element is to blame, hmm.

Lets hope Apps plays into his Leo Mercury more than his Pisces Jupiter, heh.

AppLeo

Put it this way, if someone were to badmouth Sage, Magician, or Seeker I would turn 360 degrees and walk away. I find getting offended over a label laughable but we aren't all made of the same stuff.

Wouldn't you turn 180 degrees to walk away??

I do play into my Leo Mercury more :l

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Perhaps it's the passionate Sun's mixed with watery Mercury's an or Venus? I've noticed a lot of the I-Dye-my-hair-blue-cos-me-special snowflakes tend to be either Aries, Libra or Aquarius with Leo's and Sags being more on the "Idgaf" side. Maybe the water element is to blame, hmm.

That's a fuller picture of things which sounds pretty plausible. And agreed with Sag generally giving sjws the finger while Leos can go either way, but tending towards giving no ****s too.

If his last thread is any indication, he'll try to blend in so he doesn't get eaten by the mob. It's not a very warrior way of doing things but I guess the subterfuge keeps his skin from getting burned. There must be a group of shitlords he can befriend when he goes to college.

AppLeo

If his last thread is any indication, he'll try to blend in so he doesn't get eaten by the mob. It's not a very warrior way of doing things but I guess the subterfuge keeps his skin from getting burned. There must be a group of shitlords he can befriend when he goes to college.

CT why are you so mean to me?

conspiracy theorist

WHAT does it all mean? :andy:

weirdflo.gif

Bunraku

Got destroyer, sage, magicwarrioroker etc.

THE DESTROYER (OR REBEL)

The Destroyer embodies repressed rage about structures that no longer serve life even when these structures are still supported by society or by our conscious choices. Although this archetype can be ruthless, it weeds the garden in ways that allow for new growth. The Destroyer is a paradoxical character whose destructiveness reflects the instinctual death drive and the inner fear of annihilation. As a fighter, the Destroyer tends to be careless of their own safety, and can sometimes put others in unnecessary danger as well. Their quest is to use their passion in a balanced way that will sustain them.

Shadow Side: The self-destructor. This will manifest itself in your life as the tendency to be prone to addictions, compulsions, or activities that undermine intimacy, job success, or self-esteem. The shadow side of the Destroyer tends to motivate a lot of emotional and physical abuse (domestic violence, murder, rape, suicide, etc.) when completely out of control.

stock-photo-42811954-angry-woman-smashing-plates-in-kitchen.jpg

THE SEEKER (OR EXPLORER)

The Seeker leaves the known to discover and explore the unknown. This inner-rugged individual braves loneliness and isolation to seek out new paths..

large.jpg

I don’t really care for Jung, but it’s entertaining at least. :smile:

conspiracy theorist

Got destroyer, sage, magicwarrioroker etc.

stock-photo-42811954-angry-woman-smashing-plates-in-kitchen.jpg

I don’t really care for Jung, but it’s entertaining at least. :smile:

You got Destroyer? Maybe I should stop interacting with you.

Seeing it originate from Jung had the opposite effect on me. I want to see what he himself wrote about it though, and not all these typology blogs.

craft94

The Caregiver55%
The Creator90%
The Destroyer85%
The Innocent55%
The Joker90%
The Lover85%
The Magician75%
The Orphan90%
The Ruler60%
The Sage90%
The Seeker70%
The Warrior40%

I'm not sure whether or not I agree with this...I'm surprised I didn't score higher on the Seeker. I feel like that would be my #1 - tbh, I'm always bad at these tests that make you score between 1-5, I never know which one to choose. I say I'm Creator (did score high), The Joker (high), The Lover (pretty high) Magician (high-ish) Sage (did score high) and Seeker (high ish). I would imagine Ruler would be the lowest, I hate authority, but I said I like to be in control and I do (of myself).

*Edit*: Actually, I'm reading the descriptions right now and the Orphan is very me, especially the stuff about being mistrustful and fearing exploitation. I actually would associate this mostly w/ Scorpio or Cancer. It seems like the Orphan archetype has a hard shell. I think I sometimes go back and forth between this and the Innocent to balance myself..........still say the others are more like me though Seeker specially or Magician

Last edited: