Chart of a Language

Schildmaid

I was wondering, does a language have an astrological chart? I have a bit of a mystical view of languages (the "soul of the people", and my made-up myths about words turning the primordial chaos into order and all that) and if they have charts I'd love to see them. I'm kind of wondering if they actually can though since languages tend to come into being gradually, even ones people make up like Esperanto.

JUPITERASC

I was wondering, does a language have an astrological chart?

I have a bit of a mystical view of languages (the "soul of the people",
and my made-up myths about words turning the primordial chaos into order and all that)
and if they have charts I'd love to see them.
I'm kind of wondering if they actually can though since languages tend to come into being gradually,
even ones people make up like Esperanto.
Exactly, there is no identifiable moment with which to create that chart :smile:

Schildmaid

Maybe you could find the chart through rectification techniques. I'm not exactly sure how you'd do that. Maybe, for example, if we want to find a chart for English, we look at the dates for all the old English runic inscriptions and then take the times those were dated to and use them for rectification. You could probably use anything that's ever been written or said in a language for rectification. Mostly I just want to assign planetary rulers to everything and knowing who rules the English and German and French languages would be helpful. I mean, obviously Mercury rules languages, but English, German and French are different so they can't all be equally Mercurial. I think French is probably ruled by Venus since it's "the language of love", German by Mercury since it's the language of "Dichter und Denker" (poets and thinkers), English is Jupiter since it's the "******* language" that takes everyone else's words and has far more words than any other language on the planet, but until someone actually finds charts of languages it's useless to speculate about what planets rule what languages.