who understands the human condition of a 12th house person?

peacelover

I know that "mercurians" (as in virgos and geminis) and "earth signs" are "least understanding"!!! they do not gel with them. they are always the one's that make the already hell life of 12th house person even more difficult. its very difficult to deal with them in my opinion

Last edited:

peacelover

im guessing maybe water signs would be a bit understanding of them as 12th house is house of pisces. but i dont know i could be wrong

Oddity

I know that "mercurians" (as in virgos and geminis) and "earth signs" are "least understanding"!!! they do not gel with them. they are always the one's that make the already hell life of 12th house person even more difficult. its very difficult to deal with them in my opinion

I think you're being a bit unfair here. What if someone had Mercury in Virgo in 12 or a similar constellation?

You're mixing up houses and signs - not to mention that billions of people either have Mercury in one of its signs of rulership or planets in earth in their charts. They can't all be bad. Or all alike.

peacelover

I think you're being a bit unfair here. What if someone had Mercury in Virgo in 12 or a similar constellation?

You're mixing up houses and signs - not to mention that billions of people either have Mercury in one of its signs of rulership or planets in earth in their charts. They can't all be bad. Or all alike.

You're right. But i think thats the only exception

One 12th house person would understand an another 12th house regardless their signs maybe

But in my opinion im guessing non-12th house virgos n geminis are the least compatible ones

Last edited:

peacelover

i wanna say tht i am only stating my experiences i had n im not implying or have had accurate research about it. im not a proffesional astrologer in case i have given you that vibe.

Oddity

It's okay. I just tend to have bad reactions to 'this planet placement means someone is bad/stupid/whatever', because it really doesn't work that way, and it's awfully judgemental.

What's your definition of a 12th house person? In traditional astrology 12 is the house of self-undoing, secret enemies, exile, addiction, and all sorts of bad things, which I've seen play out in a lot of charts. Some of the worst were those of prisoners of war, and one woman who had Saturn dignified in 12 - her entire family was killed in a house fire, she was severely burned, but lived. It's said that Saturn joys in 12 - it likes causing that kind of chaos in people's lives.

But that doesn't happen to every person with a 12th house sun or planets either, and again - you're talking about hundreds of millions for sun in 12, billions for a 12 emphasis with other planets. It's difficult to reduce people to stereotypes based on a planetary placement.

peacelover

It's okay. I just tend to have bad reactions to 'this planet placement means someone is bad/stupid/whatever', because it really doesn't work that way, and it's awfully judgemental.

What's your definition of a 12th house person? In traditional astrology 12 is the house of self-undoing, secret enemies, exile, addiction, and all sorts of bad things, which I've seen play out in a lot of charts. Some of the worst were those of prisoners of war, and one woman who had Saturn dignified in 12 - her entire family was killed in a house fire, she was severely burned, but lived. It's said that Saturn joys in 12 - it likes causing that kind of chaos in people's lives.

But that doesn't happen to every person with a 12th house sun or planets either, and again - you're talking about hundreds of millions for sun in 12, billions for a 12 emphasis with other planets. It's difficult to reduce people to stereotypes based on a planetary placement.

Yes. Everything you said is true and i completely agree with you.

SL123

You will find here the list of the celebrities having the following characteristics in their horoscope:

Saturn in House XII
Click on a name to display the detailed associated horoscope

1677 results :

http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities/search_by_astrological_criteria.php

Lots of Amazing People hold 12th Saturn and other 12th House Planets.

As JupiterAsc is always saying: Don't Generalize

Charts are individual just like the people behind them.

There is Good and Bad in All Houses and Signs. Our Free Will chooses to emphasize the good or bad which usually determines our Fate...

Interesting article about the 12th House.

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_dgtwehouse_e.htm

peacelover

Ofcourse SL123. I agree with everyone here. One shouldnt just generalize stuff. i will rethink about what i said and wont make such statements further.