My best site helped me to read my natal chart

new moon

good day
thank for all the people will help me in read my chart
First, in fact there is a problem
*my city not exist in the list of cities
*I've brought my chart and also bring my information from another site has my city
I was here four years ago and did not get the answer that I want
the problem i guess it was my way of question maybe incorrect and lacks accuracy

I've got disappointments since the last time I was here :crying:
Emotional and educational disappointments
I found out that I cant get true love maybe..
I do not know why but I feel really disappointed but I am strong
Now I want to ask this Is there a successful marriage in my life? when? and How ?, And what features and specifications of that's man? And when I will meet him and do i will love him?
Also the financial aspect of my
and job I'm really interested in this aspects
I want to complete the Master ? do I?
I want to know what my chart had and I know that this site will help me, I adore this astrology science and enjoy it .
13/11/1991
najran/najran/saudi arabia
6:10 am
in the chart i choose khamis mushait the nearest city to najran
http://im87.gulfup.com/if6SfI.gif
http://im87.gulfup.com/dkYQKK.png

new moon

Your city is 44e06, 17n28.

Its on my software.

That's a lot of questions for a free site. Perhaps you could break it down to just one or two.

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

What do you suggest to me, sir:sad:

new moon

As I said above:

That's a lot of questions for a free site. Perhaps you could break it down to just one or two.

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]
at least sir could u answer me about the career and future life in general
am sure my questions have the answers her in this big site and good people like u

waybread

If you can't find your birth city on the "free charts" section at Astrodienst (www.astro.com) just input the nearest city to yours that you can find. It will be close enough for most purposes.

We will be happy to help you but it is a courtesy to post your own chart. Then ask your questions separately on the relevant boards.

new moon

Perhaps there is a language problem.

You have 13 posts. The last time you posted here was 3 years ago. You posted something asking a natal question on the horary board, and seemed unable to understand that you needed to post it elsewhere. Then you posted a question about having someone read your whole chart as you have done now.

Someone did that for you, and then you replied very minimally and didn't return here again for 3 years.

What you are asking for now is another complete analysis of your chart. I have repeatedly explained that this is too much work(probably 90 minutes) to ask for on a free forum and that you should ask a simpler question. But you keep asking the same question over and over again. I'm suspecting that there is a language issue or something.

Z

I was think I can ask what I want since this site is best site and has lot of astrologer I knew u see the questions is too much but u can answer one of them if u would dear as the job
Thanks again for u

new moon

If you can't find your birth city on the "free charts" section at Astrodienst (www.astro.com) just input the nearest city to yours that you can find. It will be close enough for most purposes.

We will be happy to help you but it is a courtesy to post your own chart. Then ask your questions separately on the relevant boards.
Thanks for u nice words
Dear the charts as what I said is in nearest city to my city I only add some table of my real city chart
Am sure u can help me if u could answerr me for one qauistne if u love
Gp

new moon

One more try:

You have asked a serious of complicated questions. You want someone to spend a lot of their personal time doing this for you.

However, we have asked you to be more specific and ask a smaller question, as well as posting a chart. You have not done so, for whatever reason we don't know.

Finally, while many young people can tolerate a post without correctly spelled words, without capitalization, and without punctuation, so that it is extremely difficult to read, probably 99% of the astrologers here who have the skills that you need have this view(since they have studied for awhile and are much older than you):

"If the OP doesn't even have the time to write the question out with correct spellings of words, and using punctuation and capitalization FOR ME, why would I spend 45 minutes of my time writing out a long description of what they seem to be asking for, for them?"
So u want me to ask one question to ?
What about my career
And my chart is clear right?

waybread

Zarathu, I know where you are coming from, but I don't think New Moon is quite fluent in English. She's trying, though.

New Moon, I don't see why you couldn't have a loving relationship with marriage, if that is what you want. Your 7th house is ruled by Venus (the planetary ruler of relationships) and she is well placed in her own sign of Libra. Venus is in the 11th house of friendships, so possibly a friend will subsequently become a love interest; or you want someone who is a dear friend as well as a spouse.

With Venus square Neptune, however, you are probably very idealistic about relationships. Unfortunately, it is hard for reality to match your beautiful dreams.

I think if you are having trouble with relationships, we should look to your first house, which rules your body and outward personality. With your ascendant, Mars, sun and Pluto in Scorpio in the first house, you probably come across to others as very intense, and perhaps even brooding or a little scary when you get angry. I think you crave intensity from others, yet few people can match your own intensity: they just aren't constructed that way.

Then once people get to know you better, you can seem surprisingly cool, with your Saturn-moon combination in Aquarius. The Aquarius moon people I've known have had lots of friends, yet real intimacy is difficult because they strongly value their independence.

This doesn't mean your relationships are "doomed" or anything so dramatic. Merely that it can take a while to find that special someone who shares your unique characteristics. Possibly someone with the sun in a water sign and moon in an air sign, for example.

I don't practice a fortune-telling type of astrology, so I won't comment on your "future husband" questions.

new moon

Zarathu, I know where you are coming from, but I don't think New Moon is quite fluent in English. She's trying, though.

New Moon, I don't see why you couldn't have a loving relationship with marriage, if that is what you want. Your 7th house is ruled by Venus (the planetary ruler of relationships) and she is well placed in her own sign of Libra. Venus is in the 11th house of friendships, so possibly a friend will subsequently become a love interest; or you want someone who is a dear friend as well as a spouse.

With Venus square Neptune, however, you are probably very idealistic about relationships. Unfortunately, it is hard for reality to match your beautiful dreams.

I think if you are having trouble with relationships, we should look to your first house, which rules your body and outward personality. With your ascendant, Mars, sun and Pluto in Scorpio in the first house, you probably come across to others as very intense, and perhaps even brooding or a little scary when you get angry. I think you crave intensity from others, yet few people can match your own intensity: they just aren't constructed that way.

Then once people get to know you better, you can seem surprisingly cool, with your Saturn-moon combination in Aquarius. The Aquarius moon people I've known have had lots of friends, yet real intimacy is difficult because they strongly value their independence.

This doesn't mean your relationships are "doomed" or anything so dramatic. Merely that it can take a while to find that special someone who shares your unique characteristics. Possibly someone with the sun in a water sign and moon in an air sign, for example.

I don't practice a fortune-telling type of astrology, so I won't comment on your "future husband" questions.
Am so thanks to u dear
In fact I get bad relationship in the past that change my life and even make me so scary and untrust of people love
Yes am not good in English thanks for u kindness
I have a lot of friend but I dont trust them
So .. Maybe i will married a man who will be a friend good
Am wait now any information about the career
U don't have to answer me am so thankful I won't
Disturbed u
Love

new moon

Anyone can speak any language passably by using an online translator:

https://translate.google.com/

You type your language into it. It types out the language that you want to use.
The sentence here in Farsi and Japanese

كنت اكتب لغتك فيه. لم أنواع من ذلك على اللغة التي تريد استخدامها.

その本当に良いが、その理解できない。
In fact dear
The Arabic sentence that you typed was wrong
Yes I'm famle
And I live in Saudi arabia
what my chart show u
Am sorry if my language make unComfortable dear

waybread

Zarathu, in my experience, you need a decent understanding of the other language in order to use these translation programs grammatically. Some of their word substitutions are actually pretty hilarious. It appears that you deleted your posts on this thread.

new moon

Zarathu, in my experience, you need a decent understanding of the other language in order to use these translation programs grammatically. Some of their word substitutions are actually pretty hilarious. It appears that you deleted your posts on this thread.
Sorry if I make any problem
But how I can have a full read chart ?
Am trust in u words because it's right

waybread

Doing a full chart reading takes hours of someone's time! If you do not wish to pay a professional astrologer to do this, it is best if you ask your questions one at a time, and then post them together with your chart on the appropriate board. That way you are more likely to get replies.

new moon

Doing a full chart reading takes hours of someone's time! If you do not wish to pay a professional astrologer to do this, it is best if you ask your questions one at a time, and then post them together with your chart on the appropriate board. That way you are more likely to get replies.
where i can find the professional astrologer dear?
and dear where the appropriate board
can i put all the questions in one thread?

waybread

where i can find the professional astrologer dear?
and dear where the appropriate board
can i put all the questions in one thread?

You can find a professional astrologer on the Internet, or look in the telephone directory where you live. Several professional astrologers post here occasionally like Alice McDermott ( www.aliceportman.com )

Check out the Vedic board here or at www.astro.com for "fortune-telling types of questions.

It's best if you don't put all the questions in one thread. Two or three very closely related questions are OK. Please keep in mind that most of us read charts as a hobby: as volunteers. We are not the 1-800 astrology hot-line. As Zarathu noted, a full-chart reading is a very time-consuming process. You are more likely to get a reply with a more specific question.

new moon

You can find a professional astrologer on the Internet, or look in the telephone directory where you live. Several professional astrologers post here occasionally like Alice McDermott ( www.aliceportman.com )

Check out the Vedic board here or at www.astro.com for "fortune-telling types of questions.

It's best if you don't put all the questions in one thread. Two or three very closely related questions are OK. Please keep in mind that most of us read charts as a hobby: as volunteers. We are not the 1-800 astrology hot-line. As Zarathu noted, a full-chart reading is a very time-consuming process. You are more likely to get a reply with a more specific question.

Ok dear thannnx :happy: