What does he want from me?

Ariesish

We had a long distance relationship for a couple years. He stopped contacting me altogether. I emailed him a year later. He told me he had made a mistake, his feelings were strong for me, and that he just wasn't ready for a serious relationship then. He also didn't think I'd ever move even though I would have. I think he had a girlfriend when I contacted him then.

A few months later he contacted me saying he didn't have a girlfriend. He showed a bit of interest in being more than friends with me, but I was still angry about him disappearing and couldn't give anything more than friendship a shot. After about 6 months I thought I wanted more, and was going to call him and tell him one day. Before I could say it, he told me had a girlfriend. They had been on and off in the past (I think this is the woman he was with when I first reconnected with him), and that things were getting serious. I asked if this would be the last time we talk, and he said no, he didn't want to lose our friendship, and then that he was unsure about where things would go with her.

About a month later he said things were getting more serious with her and we couldn't talk anymore. I took it pretty well, because I felt awkward talking to him while he has a girlfriend, and we had only a couple texts since. Then 6 weeks later he sends me a message saying happy new year, and what his new phone number is. It really upset me, because I was doing so well with no contact at all. Then a few days ago I saw that he's engaged to the woman. A couple months earlier he had told me because of his divorce he didn't want to rush into another marriage and would wait at least a couple years more.

He and her have an exact moon opposite uranus and a wide moon conjunct uranus in synastry. In composite, a 3 degree moon square uranus.

He and I have an exact venus opposite pluto, a 3 degree venus conjunct pluto. In composite a 1 degree venus square pluto.

I'd like to know if he's still unsure of her, manipulating me and trying to stay in my life somehow, or what. So my question is, what does he want from me?

I guess I am the sun and he is the uranus. I think that's a separating sextile between them. With him being in the 9th house does that mean he did want to talk to me but doesn't now? I assume the moon in on the ascendant confirms that I'm emotional.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_what_does_he_want_from_me.81037.32025.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_what_does_he_want_from_me.81037.32025.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 38

kimbermoon

I could provide more specific analysis if you could provide your Natal Birth chart, with current transits added, if you could provide that. :smile:

Ariesish

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_dfg_hp.66921.8943.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_dfg_hp.66921.8943.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 34

kimbermoon

My take: with Neptune prominent in influence and opposing the Moon, this suggests that it is best to put distance between him, as he is obviously just using you; tendencies towards fraud, deception and
betrayal in relationships is strongly pronounced in this chart; don't fall into the trap...Neptune returning to Pisces recently has initiated many reunions in relationships for many people, however in this case there are surreptitious and negative energies at work ...you need to look back to your own chart for more insights about the matter : I was in contact with you back in November last year...I would be happy to help you further if desired....:smile:

Ariesish

Yes, I remember you, and couldn't believe my luck when you replied so quickly to this one lol. I've found your posts very helpful.

The horary chart in the first post of this topic has moon opposite neptune but the orb is quite large. I thought it would show 10 degrees at most, but it looks like more than that. Does that matter?

kimbermoon

I believe that we can allow bigger orbs of influence with the Moon; since it moves through each sign in only two days, the time frame moves quickly enough to trigger an aspect. Looking at your own chart I think that he was probably just attracted to your Mars energy; he wanted someone who would take risks for him, and provide stimulation...he was looking merely for a playmate and a mental 'jousting' partner...:smile:

Ariesish

I was looking at the chart and realized because all the planets were a bit bunched up I was seeing aspects wrong. I do get what you're saying with the moon moving quickly though. Thank you.

I'd like to learn a little about horaries in general. I've just started reading about them in the past few days. My question wasn't really a yes or a no, or even what will happen, but what is. Since my question was what does he want, and the sun (in 6th) is aspecting (I think separating, if I understand the definition correctly) uranus (in the 9th) does that mean that he wants the routine (6th house) of discussion (9th house) from the past (separating aspect)? Or was the 9th house corresponding with Sagittarius (my mars sign) how it was shown that's what he was attracted to? And then the square from Uranus to the 5th house planet could show that the reason we can't is because of his current romance? Just curious if I'm on the right path of understanding horaries. Help from anyone on this would be great.