Random Thoughts, strictly Text

CapAquaPis

I want the Dodgers to win the world series for L.A, CA, the US, the world and for me. We already had the Lakers win the NBA finals and hopefully to see the 49ers return to the super bowl, as well the possible Vegas Golden Knights have the next stanley cup. Maybe I would be a Dodgers player for Halloween 2020 with a mask reads "World champs", but avoid going up to the door and I find a Rays fan with a saddened face, and he/she gives me a rock in my candy basket.

CapAquaPis

I found a baseball thread of the 2015 season without any replies, since I knew we don't have many baseball fans I'm aware of in the AW forum. In 2017 and 2018, the Dodgers went to the world series back-to-back but without a world champs title. MLB investigated the 2017 Astros violated MLB rules to defeat the Dodgers and because the investigation was too late, they were allowed to keep their only world champs title, after all they lost the last world series and didn't appear in the 2018 world series...and in 2020, they qualified for the postseason with a 29-31 record in the pandemic shortened season: the lowest (48% wins).

CapAquaPis

Genuine is good.

Not depressed, disillusioned. And it's not even a battle, it just is.

Absolutely.

And I've read that the 6th house has a lot to do with one's work. Venus is exactly trine my MC as well. Bonus points!

:lol: No, I'm not autistic.. the guy in the video talks about abstract and philosophical ideas that often connect to things he has said in his other videos. His use of "autism" isn't how most people use it.

I'm not expecting you to watch the video. But you have to watch all it to really get what he's saying. I just posted the video because it really helps flesh out my response to why I make art.

Oils and digital

I was diagnosed with autism when I was 4 years old in the 1980s, but I'm 40 now and managed to live a fairly normal life, it is something that's been a part of me and I don't have serious problems with communication and socialization.

ynnest

Today is a good day :smile:,

Just wanted to add that note to my dear forum members and moderators as well, we are so blessed to have such great members and moderators on this forum :smile:.

I sincerely wish you all a great weekend :smile:

:smile:

:smile:

Y

conspiracy theorist

Haven’t looked at that book in a long while, in process dl will take a while :)

Some folks need bonds to be active to be deep. I would think you feel connections you aren’t keeping up with, nice if your family can survive that about you. Like pure social skills overlap with but aren’t the same as professionally generative relationships. Interdependence is the watchword there.

Venus and Pluto are in mutual reception in my chart so as unconventional and uneasy as their placements are, their relationship is solid in that they “think about each other all the time while avoiding each other.”

With family, whether or not they tolerate it is ephemeral since I've left most behind. The link that I have with one parent is based on "gentlemanly agreement"/word which has actually made it stronger due to being grounded in something that transcends emotions, for despite constant fueds, we remain in contact, mostly because of an alignment of long term goals. Siblings are probably the only "pure" bond I feel in the family, maybe because I'm the oldest.

With others, it's best if they are fine with me dipping out of contact every now and again. That level of emotional detachment usually leaves others cold, so those bonds tend to go gently into the night.

I've never read the book actually, and it seems like the author had a syncretic approach to the collation of his birthday system. I wouldn't be able to help you find a better copy online, unfortunately.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

@App

What has caused the disillusionment?

I haven't dipped into anything abstract/purely philosophical for a while; I haven't been in that frame of since the beginning of the year (this is before the official announcement of COVID being a pandemic). I've been focused on more down-to-earth material.

AppLeo

I haven't dipped into anything abstract/purely philosophical for a while; I haven't been in that frame of since the beginning of the year (this is before the official announcement of COVID being a pandemic). I've been focused on more down-to-earth material.

What down down-to-earth material?
No more Ethical Skepticism?

AppLeo

Moon in Taurus opposite Sun in Scorpio will be quite the aspect tomorrow on Halloween.

With moon conjunct Uranus, it’s clear there’s a lot of nervous tension and that tension might break into something chaotic, especially with Covid and the election coming up, I think a lot of people are really worried.

With the opposition between Scorpio (death and transformation) and Taurus (life and stability), many people are going to be faced with a difficult decision tomorrow. Do I go to the party? Do I go trick or treating? Should I wear my mask? Someone’s life could be on the line.

david starling

Moon in Taurus opposite Sun in Scorpio will be quite the aspect tomorrow on Halloween.

With moon conjunct Uranus, it’s clear there’s a lot of nervous tension and that tension might break into something chaotic, especially with Covid and the election coming up, I think a lot of people are really worried.

With the opposition between Scorpio (death and transformation) and Taurus (life and stability), many people are going to be faced with a difficult decision tomorrow. Do I go to the party? Do I go trick or treating? Should I wear my mask? Someone’s life could be on the line.

The young kids want to trick-or-treat. That should be pretty safe.

Ukpoohbear

I’d be interested to see your paintings Apple if you didn’t mind sharing them.

Also, I’m surprised no one has done a horary about the election. What do people predict? I predict an argument over who won.