Unrequited love

Venusine

When i will be over unrequited love? I’m mercury inside 6th house and he is Jupiter inside 8th house. Moon will square Neptune and Mercury will trine Neptune and opposite Uranus ...so I think my “self deception” and vain hopes will continue tormenting me and there will be something upsetting again in the form on Uranus. How to see when I will move on? Please help!

ElenaJ

When moon conjuncts north node in your 12th, but the sign of the ascendent, you should have insight into what it means to you.
The moon/neptune square is just about complete, so it will be moving on.

Bunraku

Mercury, you, will sextile Jupiter, him. Normally that means a coming together, however this never happens because the closer you get to him you’ll want to turn back and change your mind. Merc retro before completing Jup aspect.

Venusine

Mercury, you, will sextile Jupiter, him. Normally that means a coming together, however this never happens because the closer you get to him you’ll want to turn back and change your mind. Merc retro before completing Jup aspect.

Hmmm..really? When this sextile happens as I can’t see it from the table chart? Me turning back is because he won’t come towards me at all and is treating me coldly and badly. I don’t know when this getting closer would be happening as things are like this at the moment. I just gave up my hopes he would also play his part. These has not been any getting closer at all by so far.

Last edited:

Venusine

We actually bumped each other today first time in 3 weeks. (He was traveling.) And had nice time together. I was so surprised and happy to see him, I didn’t address the issues that are bothering me. But yeah it feels still that I have hopes and love for him but that I should move on and believe at last this won’t ever happen. But it’s hard as it’s so good to be together.

ElenaJ

Venusine, it could feel very nice at the beginning, enjoy it, but go slow and take one step at a time.
Keep in mind, you mercury are in his 12th house, about to oppose Uranus ruler of his 5th, in your 12th house.
Moon is moving towards a square of Neptune, illusions.
This looks more like a sudden unexpected cut off of love than the beginning of a relationship.

Venusine

Venusine, it could feel very nice at the beginning, enjoy it, but go slow and take one step at a time.
Keep in mind, you mercury are in his 12th house, about to oppose Uranus ruler of his 5th, in your 12th house.
Moon is moving towards a square of Neptune, illusions.
This looks more like a sudden unexpected cut off of love than the beginning of a relationship.

I hope that cut off all ready happened. That’s why I was asking when I will be over this.