Will I ever see him again ?

Calleluna

Hi. So the relationship I am asking about is romantic in nature but never a serious relationship.

I am 100 percent certain I will speak to him again but my question was am I going to see him in person again ?

If I use the seventh house ruler, my ruler trines him in two units. If I use the fifth house ruler, we square in units. The moon and sun will square in four units. The chart is radical as Jupiter is the ruler of the hour.

It seems like we will have some type of contact but it may not go so well? Would love any other opinions on this. Good or bad. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1ED68106-08FC-4CBA-A98B-735C6EEDE4CE.jpg
    1ED68106-08FC-4CBA-A98B-735C6EEDE4CE.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 39

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi. So the relationship I am asking about is romantic in nature but never a serious relationship.

I am 100 percent certain I will speak to him again but my question was am I going to see him in person again ?

If I use the seventh house ruler, my ruler trines him in two units. If I use the fifth house ruler, we square in units. The moon and sun will square in four units. The chart is radical as Jupiter is the ruler of the hour.

It seems like we will have some type of contact but it may not go so well? Would love any other opinions on this. Good or bad. Thanks.

I am inclined to look at the 1st-7th significators, both retrograde, so, in a sense, returning to each other.
Since it is by trine, it may be a pleasant meeting. Reception between the two significators is unremarkable, with only you/Jup receiving him by face, so not sure if anything will come of the meeting.

Last edited:

tikana

I am inclined to look at the 1st-7th significators, both retrograde, so, in a sense, returning to each other.
Since it is by trine, it may be a pleasant meeting. Reception between the two significators is unremarkable, with only you/Jup receiving him by face, so not sure if anything will come of the meeting.

yeah but Venus perfects with Jupiter first.
I dont know if Venus is prohibitive or not

Ukpoohbear

Mercury and Jupiter meet up twice, once when Mercury is retrograde and when Mercury goes direct. Jupiter turns direct soon too, so it’s look they move on from each other, and Venus and Jup move into mutual reception with each other in their next signs. It’s ok though, because Mercury meets Mars.

I don’t know if I’m reading too much into it. Then Venus Mars eventually conjunct :/

Calleluna

Thank you ! I will update if I do see him

Calleluna

yeah but Venus perfects with Jupiter first.
I dont know if Venus is prohibitive or not

If Jupiter is me, would Venus be something that prohibits me ? Venus rules the tenth and the fifth so maybe working too much (I do have two jobs) or meeting someone new (I am open to dating and moving on from him because we just don’t seem to get along )

Or could Venus be another woman for him. Venus doesn’t seem to interact with either of his significators.

Calleluna

Mercury and Jupiter meet up twice, once when Mercury is retrograde and when Mercury goes direct. Jupiter turns direct soon too, so it’s look they move on from each other, and Venus and Jup move into mutual reception with each other in their next signs. It’s ok though, because Mercury meets Mars.

I don’t know if I’m reading too much into it. Then Venus Mars eventually conjunct :/

What does this mean potentially ? Jupiter is me, if I’m not mistaken. And wouldn’t Venus be another female ? I’m not interested in women lol. And Mars is typically a man. He is not interested in men. So what could are mutual receptions with other planets mean ?

I am basically ready to move on from him. I would like to see him one more time and clear up the bad blood we have between each other. But I know that we probably don’t have much of a future and wish I could meet someone else and forget about him.

When I asked this question, I was basically like universe give me the answer good or bad, because I am ready to let go if I must. :D

tikana

If Jupiter is me, would Venus be something that prohibits me ? Venus rules the tenth and the fifth so maybe working too much (I do have two jobs) or meeting someone new (I am open to dating and moving on from him because we just don’t seem to get along )

Or could Venus be another woman for him. Venus doesn’t seem to interact with either of his significators.

you arenot asking if he is with another person
so i dont think venus rules another woman since it reaches your jupiter not his planet
I dont know if it is interference or not.

Calleluna

you arenot asking if he is with another person
so i dont think venus rules another woman since it reaches your jupiter not his planet
I dont know if it is interference or not.

Hmm interesting. Thank you so much. I am going to make sure to update if anything happens !