Applied for separation

SGN

Me and my husband have applied for divorce. Will we reconcile ?

I thank everyone those who have taken the time to review this.

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.12027.242040.jpg
    astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.12027.242040.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 42

IleneK

Premium Member
Me and my husband have applied for divorce. Will we reconcile ?

I thank everyone those who have taken the time to review this.

Thanks.
It doesn't appear favorable. You [as Venus] and he [as Mars] separate. Specifically, he/Mars separates from you/Venus, as Venus slows to station, begins to let go, fall back. So there is no aspect between you.
By reception, you still see him favorably but he/Mars does not reciprocate.
Moon as your co-significator also separates from Mars.
I am just not seeing reconciliation in the time period that you may have in mind.

Almohsin

It doesn't appear favorable. You [as Venus] and he [as Mars] separate. Specifically, he/Mars separates from you/Venus, as Venus slows to station, begins to let go, fall back. So there is no aspect between you.
By reception, you still see him favorably but he/Mars does not reciprocate.
Moon as your co-significator also separates from Mars.
I am just not seeing reconciliation in the time period that you may have in mind.

Venus here is not separated from Mars, but there is a connection that will apply after one degree.
Also Mars accepts Venus because Venus is in Capricorn and is the house of the Exaltation of Mars. The problem is that Mars is in Scorpio's house.And here Venus does not feel good from Mars.
The moon is also the ruler of the tenth divorce, in opposition to Mars, which means that Mars will hate divorce.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus here is not separated from Mars, but there is a connection that will apply after one degree.
Also Mars accepts Venus because Venus is in Capricorn and is the house of the Exaltation of Mars. The problem is that Mars is in Scorpio's house.And here Venus does not feel good from Mars.
The moon is also the ruler of the tenth divorce, in opposition to Mars, which means that Mars will hate divorce.

I believe if you track carefully Venus' movement, you will see that the aspect with Mars in fact does not perfect before Venus slows and begins to fall back away from Mars. They are not separated; but as Venus falls back, they are separating.

So I do not see reconciliation. I do see your thinking, that he may not divorce in the time frame that the original poster may have held in her mind. But that does not mean they will reconcile. At the very best, it looks more like the gray area between getting back together and divorcing.

Last edited:

Almohsin

I believe if you track carefully Venus' movement, you will see that the aspect with Mars in fact does not perfect before Venus slows and begins to fall back away from Mars. That is, the aspect does not perfect. They are not separated; but as Venus falls back, they are separating.

So I do not see reconciliation. I do see your thinking, that he may not divorce in the time frame that the original poster may have held in her mind. But that does not mean they will reconcile. At the very best, it looks more like the gray area between getting back together and divorcing.

Thank you for the alert
Yes, Venus will slow down, but it will not regress until after the separation from Mars.
Venus will separate from Mars on November 26.
Venus retrograde will be on 20.12.2021.

Also, if we say that Venus is retrograde, does this not mean that the questioner may retract her divorce application?
Usually a retrograde planet indicates reconsideration.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the alert

You are welcome.

Yes, Venus will slow down, but it will not regress until after the separation from Mars.
Venus will separate from Mars on November 26.
Venus retrograde will be on 20.12.2021.

Also, if we say that Venus is retrograde, does this not mean that the questioner may retract her divorce application?
Usually a retrograde planet indicates reconsideration.

I'm not saying that Venus is retrograding, so there is no need to go down that road.
Just like I did not say that Venus and Mars separated.
What I am talking about is subtle and specific.

I wrote:
..."he/Mars separates from you/Venus,
as Venus slows to station,
begins to let go,
fall back."
I am saying that Venus is slowing,
that the distance between Venus and Mars is going to increase,
that there will be no meeting between Venus and Mars.
That is what we see in the very early unfolding of this chart.

Last edited:

Almohsin

I'm not saying that Venus is retrograding, so there is no need to go down that road.
Just like I did not say that Venus and Mars separated.
What I am talking about is subtle and specific.

I wrote:
..."he/Mars separates from you/Venus,
as Venus slows to station,
begins to let go,
fall back."
I am saying that Venus is slowing,
that the distance between Venus and Mars is going to increase,
that there will be no meeting between Venus and Mars.
That is what we see in the very early unfolding of this chart.

Thank you for the clarification
Yes, now the picture is clear to me. My English is poor, so it is difficult for me to understand accurately.
Thank you

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the clarification
Yes, now the picture is clear to me. My English is poor, so it is difficult for me to understand accurately.
Thank you

You are welcome, Almohsin. Your English as a second language is quite good. And thank you for your insights; I am grateful for this discussion.