Anything in my chart that indicates bipolar) mental illness?

Minigirl1997

Perhaps its because I have had been hit with so much to the point Where i feel loonie at times?? Lol

Sep 12,1997. Birth time 8:28 am. Birth town. Midland Tx

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Humanitarian

:moon: :conjunct: :neptune: in :capricorn: is made you feel bad at times. :jupiter: :conjunct: :uranus: in :aquarius: is also make you feel emotionally instable and that's a stmptom for bipolar mental illness

Zora

Account Closed
Perhaps its because I have had been hit with so much to the point Where i feel loonie at times?? Lol
Sep 12,1997. Birth time 8:28 am. Birth town. Midland Tx

Until you aren't medically diagnozed by a doctor that you have a bipolar mental disorder - you are not. Bipolar IMO - means changing your feelings between two extremes.

But talking about often feeling lonely- this is visible with your moon in capricorn in 4th house - with Moon/Saturn correspondence energy not known for a cuddling warm hearted mother experience. Moon shaped from childhood and mother experience mainly shows lonely child - who felt left alone and had to early take responsibility on it's own and for others - probaly, too. A child who missed a mother support looking after own emotional needs.

Capricorn in 4th house ruled by saturn shows own mother and mother experience in childhood and that own mother experience was some strict and emotionless - demanding a lot on you as her child- with moon squared by aries saturn - demanding a lot more - as you as child at that age could fullfill. And probably afterwards felt additionally guilt for yourself.

And early felt a need to protect yourself and to stay in an own protected world of own dreams and creativity - under the surface - you didn't talk about to others and didn't show to the outside. Saturn sesquiquadrates your natal pluto in intercepted creative sag in your mental mind 3rd house - under the surface of a pluto main ruled 3rd house - talking about that you've experienced a lot of control in childhood.

Attachments

• !astro chart Minigirl.jpg
    !astro chart Minigirl.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Minigirl1997

Until you aren't medically diagnozed by a doctor that you have a bipolar mental disorder - you are not. Bipolar IMO - means changing your feelings between two extremes.

But talking about often feeling lonely- this is visible with your moon in capricorn in 4th house - with Moon/Saturn correspondence energy not known for a cuddling warm hearted mother experience. Moon shaped from childhood and mother experience mainly shows lonely child - who felt left alone and had to early take responsibility on it's own and for others - probaly, too. A child who missed a mother support looking after own emotional needs.

Capricorn in 4th house ruled by saturn shows own mother and mother experience in childhood and that own mother experience was some strict and emotionless - demanding a lot on you as her child- with moon squared by aries saturn - demanding a lot more - as you as child at that age could fullfill. And probably afterwards felt additionally guilt for yourself.

And early felt a need to protect yourself and to stay in an own protected world of own dreams and creativity - under the surface - you didn't talk about to others and didn't show to the outside. Saturn sesquiquadrates your natal pluto in intercepted creative sag in your mental mind 3rd house - under the surface of a pluto main ruled 3rd house - talking about that you've experienced a lot of control in childhood.
Hello thank you for taking the time out to reply! Im studying my birth chart. When it comes to the moon/saturn aspect. What is the best way to heal it? My daughter was born [deleted. It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. - Moderator]. Even though shes 4 every now and then i feel like I cant give to her fully. We have a strong bond, idk if its because a lot of her placement are opposite of mine. This is my challenge right now. I also have saturn transit my 5th currently and im trying my best

Last edited by a moderator:

CapAquaPis

A cusp Sagittarius/Capricorn whether the sun, moon or who knows rising has a high probability to develop BPD (Bipolar personality disorder), Manic-depressive and diagnosis of some kind of mental illness in their lives. I personally knew a relative born under the northern winter solstice and just published an auto-bio of "50 years of a rich woman in a bad life". BPD can be a hard thing to cope and she managed her own mental disorders in her life, she was labelled "retarded" (1970s term to describe learning disabled or special needs students) and was placed in a county education class in a time when she had lesser expectations and had been in a psyche ward in a Charter system/behavioral therapy hospital.

CapAquaPis

4th house in Sag or Cap, including the aspects of Saturn or Pluto in that sign or house, yeah...the same person I mentioned has a Leo/Virgo ASC cusp. Leo is a melodramatic sign in astrology to maybe exhibit and display a neurotic and emotional state. Mental illness shouldn't be a taboo nor stigmatized, and it's important for the person managing their mental health disorders to receive the right kind of professional help, assistance and therapy to improve their moods or behaviors. Would having a natal Saturn in any sign on 4th cause this issue...or like me, a natal Pluto instead on 4th has equally impacted my mental health and well-being (that dim dark problematic planet in Libra).

25 years ago, a group of residents in a Toronto ON public housing project established the world's first known MAD Pride community and social grouping, along with intersectional Autistic Pride (I happen to have autism) 2.5 decades ago in Canada, and was spreading across North America, the British Isles and Australasia in the 2000s, and finally by the 2010s was worldwide. Mars in Virgo opposite Saturn in Pisces interacting with Aquarius Moon on Sep 1 1997 and earlier in Feb 16 1997: Mars in Libra square Moon in Cancer square Saturn in Aries opposite Mars (a day after my 17th b-day) are the possible dates for the jumpstart of Autistic rights and MAD pride movements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Pride

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspies_For_Freedom

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Hello thank you for taking the time out to reply! Im studying my birth chart. When it comes to the moon/saturn aspect. What is the best way to heal it? My daughter was born [deleted. It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. - Moderator]. Even though shes 4 every now and then i feel like I cant give to her fully. We have a strong bond, idk if its because a lot of her placement are opposite of mine. This is my challenge right now. I also have saturn transit my 5th currently and im trying my best

What was your relationship with your own mother like?

Based on your chart, we could speculate, but our speculations might not all be correct. There are multiple ways any chart piece can show up.

That would naturally shape your approach to mothering yourself. Either you'd want to do for your child what your mother did for you, or you'd be determined not to repeat her mistakes. Or both.

Moon placement also indicates your emotional approach to parenting, if you are a parent. Capricorn/Saturn is excellent at keeping boundaries, encouraging a child's independence, and providing stability. Neptune in the mix adds a strong dose of intuition. Or, possibly, of instability: Neptune can also correlate with that. Or both.

Your recognition that your daughter is very different from you (at least in her birth chart, and presumably in who she is, as well) while still having a strong bond with her, is a strong positive manifestation of Capricorn Moon. With a square to Saturn, though, you may be much to hard on yourself as a parent, or find your parenting heavily criticized by others, or both. (But then, what mother living today doesn't get her parenting heavily criticized by others, no matter how she does it?)