Multiple questions

caninnc

Is it better to ask one straight forward question? Or ask a grouping of questions? I never seem to have just one question.

And since I apparently need to prove the last statement. Can you ask totally different questions during a reading?

Say can I ask a question about my career and my love life on the same chart? Or does that muddy the water so to speak?

While I am on the topic of questions... can you ask for someone else even you have nothing to do with the querent or question? Like will they break up? Or will the guy who cut me off in traffic get into a (non-fatal) accident for driving like a jerk?

Off in space,
Michele

pwadm

Staff member
Yes, you may do any of the above. It is your playground.

However, you will find it much easier to answer one question at a time, trying to answer multiple questions may confuse you (or anyone else who does that).

Also, you may ask on whatever topic you fancy of, however the interpretation will be quite difficult on weird topics. At the beginning, follow the KISS principle ("Keep it simple, Simon"). As your experience and confidence in your delineations grow, you may pass to any other topics.

You may ask on behalf of other persons, or about anyone you know. However, your involvement in the situation will influence a lot the chart. I mean: if the person is related to you in a particular way, use the appropriate turned chart. If it is just a "somebody else" use the 1st house to describe the person inquired about.

Above all, have fun ! 8)