Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-30-2021, 07:19 PM
Skala 3210 Skala 3210 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 20
Chart reading with perspectives

Hi,

would need a chart reading with future perspectives (family, job, money etc.)

If someone has the time, would appreciate it.

https://imgur.com/oRWD8yn

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-30-2021, 10:40 PM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skala 3210 View Post
Hi,

would need a chart reading with future perspectives (family, job, money etc.)

If someone has the time, would appreciate it.

https://imgur.com/oRWD8yn

Mm, itís kinda hard to tell. Can you give a little more info about yourself? Also, just to check something. Would you consider yourself someone that has a strong family bond and feel attachment to your past? Especially from experiences in childhood?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-31-2021, 05:02 AM
Skala 3210 Skala 3210 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 20
Re: Chart reading with perspectives

Thanks for replying!

Yes, I would consider myself someone with strong family bonds and I do feel attachment to my past.

Would consider myself fairly succesful in a profession I've been in for the past 20 years, but recently lost purpose in it since the company is basically being destroyed by a psychopath put in charge of it with continuous problems in regard to it.

So, I would like to know what is next for me, is there a way to see what is expected even in broader terms?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-31-2021, 07:44 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,468
Re: Chart reading with perspectives

the south node transit sagittarius 6th tending to job separation touching natal NNode 6m down the line with life-style changes; moving into scorpio 5th for research aptitude, pain-injury-surgery urologicals-stomach-heart-piles etc.

the NNode 6m down the line heading towards natal sun inimical taurus 11th, gains from foreigners, govt, corporates, social elite, hotel management, banking, etc under stress-delays, prone to to toxic dental-throat-heart-stomach issues to care.

Saturn transit own acquarius 8th, exploring innovative assignments, while prone to chronic urological-pile issues, sciatica etc; saturn acq debilated aspect over aries 10th for income-gains with natal jupiter there with leadership role.

6months down the line saturn moves to own acq 9th turning direct, seeking change, distant lands, innovative technology-legal roles;

Jupiter come Nov 021 turning direct over own pisces 9th opp Moon, for luck, education, university teaching-advisory roles, sooner moving into the 10th for conceptual leadership roles 6m down the line.

hope the transit observations enable take stock n pick as relevant, do share how true the prospective trends and the relevance, health, profession, change etc.

Wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-31-2021)
  #5  
Unread 07-31-2021, 08:04 PM
Skala 3210 Skala 3210 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 20
Re: Chart reading with perspectives

OK, thank you.

A bit hard to understand, though.

When you say job separation, what does this mean? Inability to work because of changes you mention or something else?

At the same time you mention gains, how to read this?

I also had a serious cardiovascular surgery two and a half years back, but everything good now. Perhaps a lesion on my spleen that I have turns more serious?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 514
Re: Chart reading with perspectives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skala 3210 View Post
Hi,

would need a chart reading with future perspectives (family, job, money etc.). If someone has the time, would appreciate it.

https://imgur.com/oRWD8yn

Your South Node Past Life Symbol is Gemini in the 12th - it doesn't show in your chart but it is always opposite the North Node - which you show as being in Sag, 6th house. The Nodes only go retrograde, so they are about to change signs and houses when you were born. Gemini 12th suggests that you were isolated from society in some way in the past life. You could have had a life as a spiritual person - say in a temple or monastery - tuned into the spiritual life. You also could have been ill - in a hospital - or in prison - either fairly or unfairly put there. The 12th house is a place where many artists spend their time in solitude doing their art. The wound you bring forth is a sense of not belonging in society - or feeling ungrounded here - maybe lost.


The North Node points to what you need to do to balance the South Node. In the 6th house, it suggests that doing some service for others would be very grounding and give you a sense of self and purpose in life. In Sagittarius - you need to reflect upon what you value, what might be meaninful to you - so that you can make goals accordingly. Sag likes to be interested in a lot of things. With the Gemini SN in 12th, you may have practiced not thinking - like a meditation practice - so the balance to that, would be to think how you might find meaning while in the physical body.


Moon on IC in Virgo could make you be self-deprecating or self-doubting. That also could be from the austere past life - if you thought having an ego at all - is bad. In physical life - we all need an ego to function - a sense of self - a sense of self-value. I like the phrase - enlightened selfishness. It doesn't mean we should be insensitive or uncaring toward others - but that we need to have a self in order to function.


Interesting enough - your Sun is in Taurus, 11th conjunct the South Node. So you could participate in your own self-undoing. On the positive, Taurus like a peaceful life - a simple life - an uncomplicated life - but on the negative, it abhors having to deal with adversity or complications. On the positive again - it can be a great peace-maker, a good mediator, an effective orator - or communicator. Taurus is about self-value - one's natural instincts and senses. Taurus can be a valued worker in a humanitarian organization or movement. Actually, I would interpret your Sun as being in the 12th house - it's so close to the cusp - so that gives you much creativity and imagination.



You ARE very sensitive. You've got a Libra IC and Cancer rising - the two most sensitive types in the zodiac. These are helping you to tune into other people - to feel them - to know them - to have compassion and understanding. Yet, that much sensitivity can also make one want to withdraw from social activity. The trick is to know yourself well enough that you can easily separate out what is you and what is them. If you can't do that, then you'll tend to keep your social activity low. If you can establish a strong ego - a strong sense of self - your Jupiter in Aries self - then you'll be able to relate to others without that confusion. You have a Pisces IC - which is another sensitive placement - but Jupiter is the traditional ruler and it is in Aries. Aries has this quality of "I am a person" and is tuned into that individuality - it knows who it is - it has good boundaries. But then, Mars is the ruler of Aires and it is in Pisces. I think you must do something creative - and hopefully it is also something that is helpful to others. It doesn't have to be a traditional art - but I think you need to use your creative imagination or inventiveness in some way. You could be a writer - with Mercury in Gemini in the 12th. Venus is on the ASC - so you could also have talent in art - any type of art. But it means using all that sensitivity in the chart - for a practical purpose.
__________________
I'm offering a new beginner's class entitled "How to Professionally Read a Natal Chart" beginning Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time. For more info visit: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.c...uncement-32721I


I'm a western astrologer who reads by donation and gives classes on astrology, dream interpretation, meditation and mind-body healing. Sign up for my newsletter! My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Skala 3210 Skala 3210 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
Your South Node Past Life Symbol is Gemini in the 12th - it doesn't show in your chart but it is always opposite the North Node - which you show as being in Sag, 6th house. The Nodes only go retrograde, so they are about to change signs and houses when you were born. Gemini 12th suggests that you were isolated from society in some way in the past life. You could have had a life as a spiritual person - say in a temple or monastery - tuned into the spiritual life. You also could have been ill - in a hospital - or in prison - either fairly or unfairly put there. The 12th house is a place where many artists spend their time in solitude doing their art. The wound you bring forth is a sense of not belonging in society - or feeling ungrounded here - maybe lost.


The North Node points to what you need to do to balance the South Node. In the 6th house, it suggests that doing some service for others would be very grounding and give you a sense of self and purpose in life. In Sagittarius - you need to reflect upon what you value, what might be meaninful to you - so that you can make goals accordingly. Sag likes to be interested in a lot of things. With the Gemini SN in 12th, you may have practiced not thinking - like a meditation practice - so the balance to that, would be to think how you might find meaning while in the physical body.


Moon on IC in Virgo could make you be self-deprecating or self-doubting. That also could be from the austere past life - if you thought having an ego at all - is bad. In physical life - we all need an ego to function - a sense of self - a sense of self-value. I like the phrase - enlightened selfishness. It doesn't mean we should be insensitive or uncaring toward others - but that we need to have a self in order to function.


Interesting enough - your Sun is in Taurus, 11th conjunct the South Node. So you could participate in your own self-undoing. On the positive, Taurus like a peaceful life - a simple life - an uncomplicated life - but on the negative, it abhors having to deal with adversity or complications. On the positive again - it can be a great peace-maker, a good mediator, an effective orator - or communicator. Taurus is about self-value - one's natural instincts and senses. Taurus can be a valued worker in a humanitarian organization or movement. Actually, I would interpret your Sun as being in the 12th house - it's so close to the cusp - so that gives you much creativity and imagination.



You ARE very sensitive. You've got a Libra IC and Cancer rising - the two most sensitive types in the zodiac. These are helping you to tune into other people - to feel them - to know them - to have compassion and understanding. Yet, that much sensitivity can also make one want to withdraw from social activity. The trick is to know yourself well enough that you can easily separate out what is you and what is them. If you can't do that, then you'll tend to keep your social activity low. If you can establish a strong ego - a strong sense of self - your Jupiter in Aries self - then you'll be able to relate to others without that confusion. You have a Pisces IC - which is another sensitive placement - but Jupiter is the traditional ruler and it is in Aries. Aries has this quality of "I am a person" and is tuned into that individuality - it knows who it is - it has good boundaries. But then, Mars is the ruler of Aires and it is in Pisces. I think you must do something creative - and hopefully it is also something that is helpful to others. It doesn't have to be a traditional art - but I think you need to use your creative imagination or inventiveness in some way. You could be a writer - with Mercury in Gemini in the 12th. Venus is on the ASC - so you could also have talent in art - any type of art. But it means using all that sensitivity in the chart - for a practical purpose.
That is one great insight!

And you are right - I am a journalist by profession.

But, what about short and long term predictions, being 46 I know what I am about, but it seems many things around me have run their course?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 514
Re: Chart reading with perspectives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skala 3210 View Post
That is one great insight!

And you are right - I am a journalist by profession.

But, what about short and long term predictions, being 46 I know what I am about, but it seems many things around me have run their course?
I had to bring up your transits and progressions on my personal computer - because we don't predict anything by looking at the natal - at least - not much. Astrology is actually not good a prediction even though people want it to be.

In 2015, your progressed Sun crossed your ASC. The timing may be off a little if you birth time is off a little - but somewhere between 4-6 years ago, I bet you began feeling a change is coming. Crossing into the first house is a new beginning of some kind. So, means that something needed to end. I don't know what has needed to end and what has needed to begin though. Some people get divorced and begin anew. Others have new insights that give a significant insight whcih leads to new directions. Some people change jobs or move.

If you are feeling you need to develop a new skill that is helpful to others, that would make sense to me. You may feel a need to analyze yourself more - to understand and discover new parts of yourself. There is a little conflict going on between your private self - what you want and need - with what you want to do in the world. The best of all worlds would be to find something that totally fulfills you personally but is also something that impacts the world. So the answer to that - I bet you know . . . perhaps it is taking your writing to a new level?
__________________
I'm offering a new beginner's class entitled "How to Professionally Read a Natal Chart" beginning Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time. For more info visit: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.c...uncement-32721I


I'm a western astrologer who reads by donation and gives classes on astrology, dream interpretation, meditation and mind-body healing. Sign up for my newsletter! My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Skala 3210 Skala 3210 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
I had to bring up your transits and progressions on my personal computer - because we don't predict anything by looking at the natal - at least - not much. Astrology is actually not good a prediction even though people want it to be.

In 2015, your progressed Sun crossed your ASC. The timing may be off a little if you birth time is off a little - but somewhere between 4-6 years ago, I bet you began feeling a change is coming. Crossing into the first house is a new beginning of some kind. So, means that something needed to end. I don't know what has needed to end and what has needed to begin though. Some people get divorced and begin anew. Others have new insights that give a significant insight whcih leads to new directions. Some people change jobs or move.

If you are feeling you need to develop a new skill that is helpful to others, that would make sense to me. You may feel a need to analyze yourself more - to understand and discover new parts of yourself. There is a little conflict going on between your private self - what you want and need - with what you want to do in the world. The best of all worlds would be to find something that totally fulfills you personally but is also something that impacts the world. So the answer to that - I bet you know . . . perhaps it is taking your writing to a new level?
Can't remember anything of significance in 2015. But gradually it came to a point where I was elected reprezentativne od workers on May company by a large majority and won two prizes for my work.

But yes, I would need another step but this is not possibke under current leadership od the company I work for.

Is iz possible to know what are the chances for a change whether it would be a change of leadership or me changing positions or a company?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-01-2021, 06:58 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,468
Re: Chart reading with perspectives

[QUOTE=Skala 3210;1121158]

OK, thank you.

A bit hard to understand, though.

When you say job separation, what does this mean? Inability to work because of changes you mention or something else?
CHANGE OF JOB

At the same time you mention gains, how to read this?

I also had a serious cardiovascular surgery two and a half years back, but everything good now. Perhaps a lesion on my spleen that I have turns more serious?
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-01-2021, 07:12 PM
Skala 3210 Skala 3210 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 20
[QUOTE=kshantaram;1121308]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skala 3210 View Post

OK, thank you.

A bit hard to understand, though.

When you say job separation, what does this mean? Inability to work because of changes you mention or something else?
CHANGE OF JOB

At the same time you mention gains, how to read this?

I also had a serious cardiovascular surgery two and a half years back, but everything good now. Perhaps a lesion on my spleen that I have turns more serious?
Excellent. Is it possible to see is it within the same company or a change of company top?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-05-2021, 08:47 PM
Skala 3210 Skala 3210 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 20
Re: Chart reading with perspectives

OK, these were some really great insights, thanks so much!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-26-2021, 07:10 AM
Skala 3210 Skala 3210 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 20
Re: Chart reading with perspectives

two months later slightly looking like some kind of resolution/dissolution.

but personally, more pressure, more work, less and less time.

had a traffic accident looking like a consequence of the whole situation.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, perspectives, reading

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.