English Premier League 21/22 fixtures out

Tengku Hadi

The fixtures for the EPL are out.@Torero this is your forte. Who will win this coming season?
You guessed the top 4 correctly last season, though not in the sequence that you mentioned. But nevertheless, the top 4 was exactly as what you had predicted.

Torero

The fixtures for the EPL are out.@Torero this is your forte. Who will win this coming season?
You guessed the top 4 correctly last season, though not in the sequence that you mentioned. But nevertheless, the top 4 was exactly as what you had predicted.

Good day! As soon as the first game of the season passes, it will be possible to make a prediction about the winner of the next season, this is the basis of my method for long-term predictions.

Tengku Hadi

Good day! As soon as the first game of the season passes, it will be possible to make a prediction about the winner of the next season, this is the basis of my method for long-term predictions.

Oh ok so we need to wait until the first game ends then. I wonder how it will turn out to be.
Last season Liverpool were very unlucky in the middle of season with so many players out injured and bad referee VAR decisions that affected their games. Was there a hidden conspiracy against them or was it just plain bad luck, the planets not in their favour, I wonder.

Torero

Oh ok so we need to wait until the first game ends then. I wonder how it will turn out to be.
Last season Liverpool were very unlucky in the middle of season with so many players out injured and bad referee VAR decisions that affected their games. Was there a hidden conspiracy against them or was it just plain bad luck, the planets not in their favour, I wonder.

It was not a conspiracy against Liverpool, as the stars ordered. Each team took its place. Manchester City, it seemed to me, was in a weaker position than Liverpool, but there was a positive aspect between the teams and let's say everything went from Liverpool to ManCity. Manchester United (did not occupy a champion position, but the patron was in his monastery), contacted Liverpool, created certain obstacles, but at the same time had nothing to do with Manchester City
Manchester City is not in the strongest position, but at the same time it is related to the ascendant, interfered with Liverpool and is related to Manchester United, one can say more pluses than minuses. This is how you can describe what happened last season.

Tengku Hadi

It was not a conspiracy against Liverpool, as the stars ordered. Each team took its place. Manchester City, it seemed to me, was in a weaker position than Liverpool, but there was a positive aspect between the teams and let's say everything went from Liverpool to ManCity. Manchester United (did not occupy a champion position, but the patron was in his monastery), contacted Liverpool, created certain obstacles, but at the same time had nothing to do with Manchester City
Manchester City is not in the strongest position, but at the same time it is related to the ascendant, interfered with Liverpool and is related to Manchester United, one can say more pluses than minuses. This is how you can describe what happened last season.

Thanks for the explanation and reply, @Torero.