My T-Square

Samir

Hey everyone, I have been trying to analyze the T-square I have in my natal chart, but have had very little success. All the articles I read online explain what a T-square is but don't go into to much detail on how to process and analyze your own T-Square. I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

Attachments

• Natal Chart .gif
    Natal Chart .gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 27

JUPITERASC

Hey everyone, I have been trying to analyze the T-square I have in my natal chart, but have had very little success.

All the articles I read online explain what a T-square is but don't go into to much detail on how to process and analyze your own T-Square.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out?
AN INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS by Nick Campion http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html
has guidance on how to process and analyze your own T-square :smile:

T-SQUARE:
'.....Two planets in opposition are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems,
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently
a better than average chance of success throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square ALL the factors involved
i.e.
- planets
- signs
and
- houses
- must be taken separately
and then
built up into a picture
of the choices,
difficulties
and
solutions
which each planet suggests....'

When the 'T' Square is in:

'.....CARDINAL SIGNS there is exceptional dynamism and energy;

FIXED SIGNS may be excessively stubborn,
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.

MUTABLE SIGNS may try to solve
or even avoid
the problems associated with the 'T' Square
by being flexible and adaptable....'

turkish girl

Hey everyone, I have been trying to analyze the T-square I have in my natal chart, but have had very little success. All the articles I read online explain what a T-square is but don't go into to much detail on how to process and analyze your own T-Square. I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

Hello,
There are 3 types of T squares and yours is between pisces-virgo-sagittarius.With that position may be you hesist on step forward,take decisions and move for doing something,focus issue,lack of stability.

Jupiter is in the apex of your t-square.Its in 2degree sagittarius.But its dignified also in 9th house.Thats a good thing.

2 degree sagittarius..so its opposite point is 2 degree gemini.Astrologers call that point as being the 'escape valve'.You can find happiness through that escape valve.You need to analyse its house and its ruler(mercury)too.
And also see that jupiter conjunct MC and that opposite point conjucnt your IC.Read them too.

I hope i helped.

Samir

Thanks! This is the exact place I need help in. I recognize that my 'escape valve' is 2 degrees gemini but I dont know what that means. I also don't know how to analyze mercury and the conjuncts. Could someone please elaborate on this?

kimbermoon

Saturn/Moon suggests emotional discord or conflict due to a lack of understanding about the significance of the emotions, often stemming from the influence of the mother in the past. You tend to repress your emotions and feel awkward in sharing how you really feel. In turn this tends to create difficulties in relationships without recognizing the cause, which leaves you feeling confused and disappointed more often than not. You may lack receptivity to the feelings of others and your reactions may be disproportionate to the situation. You also need to learn to control your inner anger or resentments which can lead to violence and potential run-ins with the law, with Jupiter/Pluto in the 9th.

Jupiter with Pluto shows the need to purge yourself of making judgments against others, and let go of your needs for power and control; to do this you must raise your conscious awareness of how you interact with others. Hardships and adversity may well push you into intensified research or spiritual studies that lead to self-awareness and self-control. This duo could also relate to involvements in psychology, criminal law, forensics or other Scorpio type interests such as mysteries and the occult.

Saturn is currently putting the pressure on Pluto, so the time is ripe for personal purging at the inner level, and gaining more self-understanding through the process of analysis and reflection.

Samir

Wow kimbermoon, thanks a lot! I really resonated with what you were saying about emotions, I definitely realize that I usually have trouble even feeling my own emotions, let alone empathizing with others. Could you please:

1. Talk to me a little bit more about Saturn in my chart. I know it seems like an incredibly important planet, but I don't really understand it's effects in specific in my case.

2. Tell me a little bit about ways to resolve this Saturn-Moon opposition

kimbermoon

Saturn represents our individual development in life moving in a cycle of 30 years to complete one rotation around the entire chart. Typically it sets the boundaries of our physical journey, and demands that we be responsible and accountable for our actions; as such we experience restrictions and limitations at certain times, shown by the afflictions it is involved with.
The affliction to the Moon suggests that your challenge is to learn to understand the purpose of emotions, which act as one's rudder in life.
Our actions serve to create reactions in others which in turn cause us to respond and react according to our own subconscious promptings, and the process goes on in a cyclical pattern. When the emotions are stopped up or blocked from expression we tend to react in unhealthy ways which affects our interactions with others.
For you, it is a matter of getting to the source of why you withhold your emotions, a large part of which is due to your past conditioning from the mother. Apparently she was emotionally unavailable to you thus you were required to keep your feelings to yourself, and try to sort through them on your own. Why do you fear being honest about your emotions? To what degree do you feel this blockage interferes in your relationships? If you find this being problematic in your life, then you have to address the source of the problem in order to change it.