Read my chart

Jeepdude

i am fascinated by the charts but have no idea what mine means. mine is attached. thx

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_roger_he.6980.4292.gif
    astro_2gw_01_roger_he.6980.4292.gif
    45.4 KB · Views: 12

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Re: Instructions for Reaching Extended Chart Selection Page on Astrodienst

We both share the same degree of Mercury in Virgo 29 degrees tho mine is in the 7th house and yours is in the 9th.

You're Cap rising so very goal oriented. You attact Cancer type females and Scorpio's too.

I would say that the ruler of your 7th house which is Cancer is your Virgo moon. That Jupiter exalted in Cancer in your 7th WHOLE house promises one wonderful long term marriage. A virgo moon (again, ruler of your 7th) is mutable so to me I'd say that indicates more than one marriage for you. Tho your fixed sign Venus in Scorpio indicates the marriages would last awhile each. I also think you have daughters or at least more daughters than you do sons.

I am a novice tho. And the thing about astrology is that more folks look the more they'll see.

You have a strong 9th house so a focus would be religion, education and/or long distance travel. The ruler of the 9th in Virgo is your Mercury exalted in Virgo so you're good at those 9th house things too. Saturn retrograde is in your 3rd house of siblings. And it's in Pisces so that makes me think several siblings and a problem somewhere amongst them? At the same time it's a cadent house and it's good to have Saturn in a cadent house because it does less damage that way.

You have Venus conjunct Neptune so you can live in dream land/fantasy land with love. Or set them on a pedestal or prefer dreams to reality. Because you also have a strong 11th house - your friends are important to you and you have many male and female friends. Because of that Venus conjunct Neptune in your 11th - I wonder if the female friends find it easy to fool you? These things all have different capabilites so I'm just throwing out possibilities.

Hopefully the more knowledgable astrologers will come out to assist.

Welcome to the group!