My sister with pain, is the baby okay?

smilingsteph

Hello all-
I had written an horary question a few weeks back about my sisters new announcement of being pregnant.

She called me this morning and told me that she was having pain in her left side, a cramping pain. I told her to go to the emergency room and she did, but was so nervous to go.
I sit here waiting for the results and I am going nuts that I cannot be there..

Is there anything wrong with the baby?

She is moon in the 3rd house- awaiting communications probably

Baby would be 5th house, ruled by venus (pretty close to sun) in her 7th house.

Baby's health ruler is Jupiter...

Jupiter opposition to moon,
Not sure how to take that....
and the combustion to the sun....weakens the baby's health??

4th house end of matter, ruler is mercury in retrograde...

I dont know,
It seems bad...I hope that I am reading this all wrong.

Help :pouty:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30425803&l=b9e81ac877&id=1254941956
photo.php

smilingsteph

Thanks,
Here hormone levels indicate that she is 8 weeks along, so that is good, we thought about that.
Just hoping it is not an ectopic pregnancy, as this is what they fear.

smilingsteph

Oh mu gosh things are okay!
She was having hormonal cramping and the baby is fine and they saw the hearbeat and all!
Amazing!

wintersprite1

Premium Member
WOOT

So glad to hear this. I didn't even look at the chart, this was one of those it doesn't matter nothing we can do about it but wait. I am so glad for you and your sister!!!

(((HUGS)))

TK

DiDi

hi, I was awaiting responce from you that all was okay too.. I did read your other horay earlier...

My sons g/friend got pregnant and the only reason she found out like she did was because she to was haveing some stabbing pains, did a test found out she was positive for pregnancy... This seems to happen to some women.. but scary too. She had lots of the niggles for a few months till she was around 10 weeks.. Even when i was pg with my son i had drawing pains once a month till i was 5 or 6 months like you do when you get your period.

I was thinking that you asked the question so your the asc and she is the 3rd house ruler (your sister)

so she is the sun in her 5th.. concerned about baby!
the baby is saturn
and the health of the baby is ruled by venus

venus is conbust by the sun so babys health is combust by mother.. but i dont think thats in a bad thing as like the doctors have done there work it is showing the mums hormones (sun) is effecting baby (venus) just rumbles and tumbles we called them... glad everything is good

I wonder if its a girl because of venus (girl orientated) but then cap is male... hmm youl have to let us know:wink:

smilingsteph

Oh thank you all for your replies!

It is good to know that a few cramps here and there are nothing very serious. The MD said that she would probably feel more and more as the pregnancy progresses.

Thanks DiDi for the help regarding the venus combust. I can see how that would play out.

I hope the rest of her pregnancy goes completely well!

I will keep this thread updated!
Thanks again!