Do I have any stellium in my chart?

Astrology

Do I have any stellium in my chart? When it comes to stellium, does your rising sign count as one of them? I have Mars in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Sagittarius, and also rising sign in Sagittarius. Does this count as a Sagittarius stellium? Is having stellium in a birth chart considered to be good or bad?

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 67

Whoam1

Do I have any stellium in my chart? When it comes to stellium, does your rising sign count as one of them? I have Mars in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Sagittarius, and also rising sign in Sagittarius. Does this count as a Sagittarius stellium? Is having stellium in a birth chart considered to be good or bad?

Mars is feeling Scorpios pull so it's not even completely in sag energy yet. That's not a Stellium and you could include angles as long as you included them all (can't pick and choose in the same chart basically). Jupiter in Sag is strong so maybe that's why you were wondering. As for if there good or bad, I have two, AC-Mercury, Pluto-Chiron, Venus all in Scorpio. Neptune-SS, Uranus-Mars all in Capricorn. Now I don't feel the capy energy unless I'm mad (mars) and that mars sextiles within a couple minutes the AC/Mercury. All this being said people think I'm a firey Scorpio, (I have a sag sun, Leo moon, and Jupiter and Saturn in Aries, sun-moon-Saturn grand fire Trine), that's a lot of fire, yet here I add some dirt and water and it gets smooth and turns to smoke. It makes me obsessive on top of the moon being in the 8 harshly aspected to Pluto-Chiron in Scorpio, so do they matter. And are they funneling? Yes, enough so to potentially supersede the sun or moon (maybe not both but in the case of my chart the moon is already there anyway).

aquarius7000

Hi, you do not have a Stellium because you do not have more than three personal planets in the same sign. Although your Mars is completely in Sagittarius and has no connection with Pluto whatsoever (Pluto is in a different sign = completely different energy), you still only have two personal planets in Sag., so no stellium.

A stellium indicates several planets sharing a common energy, which is that of the sign they are in. Just logically speaking even, that would mean a sort of an overdose of a certain energy and lack of some other sign-energy. Now you should know whether that is good or bad.

StillOne

I agree that there is no stellium present.

However,

You have a very interesting chart that certainly should be explored further. I find it interesting that you have no planet in the first 6 signs of the zodiac...

Astrology

Okay, so now I do know that there's no stellium in my birth chart. And someone pointed out that my chart is interesting but how so? How is my birth chart interesting? Anyone can study my chart. I'm very interested about my birth chart. If anyone wants to point out other stuff or interesting views, please tell me directly in here. I don't mind.