Six Retrogrades in natal chart - what's the lesson?

Seneka

Hi guys,

I have 5 Rx planets in my natal chart. Including chart ruler, sun and moon sign = Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus and two days after birth Neptune going retro as well. So it's really 6 Rx.

What are my karmic lessons?
Am I doomed to be a loser in this life?

Attachments

• seneka.gif
    seneka.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 20

RisingSag

Hi Seneka,
Ive heard that retrograde planets functions in a person's life are internalized. Natal retro mercury people have some sort of block with communicating. Natal retrograde Venus people often have late relationships in life, if ever, because they're really focused on themselves.
Its good to know yourself. Your not a loser! Your most likely introverted:)

I have retrograde Uranus, Neptune,Saturn and Pluto, they help me far more as a person for understanding, and have gotten me to a place not many people would ever reach.

They can be a huge positive.

Example of my Uranus 11th house Rx.

Uranus Retrograde indicates a strong subjective urge for freedom and change; difficulty in expressing inner individuality; rediscovery or renewal of ideas from the past; experience of karmic or social difficulty in order to transform the unconscious. Or one with retrograde Uranus may have a reforming idea that benefits the community or humanity.

Uranus in Eleventh:

You may enjoy eccentric or unconventional friends, and groups with some kind of humanitarian flavor will appeal. You have very original ideas when it comes to community, making our collective dreams into a reality. Unpredictable changes where goals and objectives are concerned. You may change direction a number of times before focusing on your true life path.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi guys,

I have 5 Rx planets in my natal chart. Including chart ruler, sun and moon sign = Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus and two days after birth Neptune going retro as well. So it's really 6 Rx.

What are my karmic lessons?
Am I doomed to be a loser in this life?
number-of-retrograde-planets-in-natal-chart.jpg

We must be careful not to confuse direction with speed :smile:
a planet is retrograde as soon as it changes its direction
and we can see how this works with charts.
The Station is only another layer on top of that
and not an in-between state.
In reality, no pause happens.
The planet does slow down in apparent motion,
but it does not actually stop for even a second
so it is always either direct or retrograde in motion
A better quality ephemeris or astrological programs will show that exact moment
and will usually distinguish the moment between a planet’s stationary-direct
and stationary-retrograde motion

http://gregoryrozek.com/en/retrogradeplanets/

Retrograde-periods-table_EN+.png

Seneka

Interestingly enough, I don't "appear" introverted. I'm a Sage ascendant and people see me as this perpetually upbeat Mary Poppins person. I do however cherish solitude or deep one-on-one relationships. I don't bury myself in a crowd either. Even if it IS introversion, it's not in a traditional sense.

Seneka

I have retrograde Uranus, Neptune,Saturn and Pluto, they help me far more as a person for understanding, and have gotten me to a place not many people would ever reach.

They can be a huge positive.

Can you elaborate on that with more examples of how you exceeded your peers in personal development? I find this curiously validating :joyful:

You see, I felt somewhat offbeat most of my life, but the older I get the more I meet people who've struggled and went through radical transformations, or realizations.

I can also positively state that the continuous drive to "awareness" either draws people to you or repulses them and rarely in between. I don't fit in that grey area of in-betweeners. Do you resonate with that?

Last edited:

Seneka

Thank you. I read Gregory Rosek's research prior to posting here. I was curious if anyone could speak from personal experience rather than observation or theory. Often to make better sense of information we need to hear more voices making a 360 degree view so that we can validate, reject or internalize it.

I'm not sure about ALL my Rx planets, but I can tell you for sure that I experience my Mars Rx almost daily - I have a delayed response to anger. It's like I don't act on my anger ON TIME but rather later when the momentum has passed and acting on it in retrospect makes it silly or inauthentic or awkward. For example when someone insults me I get a hunch that something is off but fully realize it only later. I now make a conscious effort to act on my anger THEN. I'll tell you, it doesn't come easy. It's like learning a completely new life skill. It's not the same as being a doormat with bruised perception of self. I am aware of the insult, but later, as by default I see everything through pink glasses.

With respect to my Mars Rx I think I must learn to act right away when something feels off. Or perhaps trim the materialization period as to not be dumbly hotheaded.

I am not sure if this is karmic or what. But 6 retrogrades seem an awful lot.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on that with more examples of how you exceeded your peers in personal development? I find this curiously validating :joyful:

You see, I felt somewhat offbeat most of my life, but the older I get the more I meet people who've struggled and went through radical transformations, or realizations.

I can also positively state that the continuous drive to "awareness" either draws people to you or repulses them and rarely in between. I don't fit in that grey area of in-betweeners. Do you resonate with that?

I'm sure we express things very differently, but at the core it's very similar, people are drawn to me because i have some form of wisdom from being able to look into myself and call from real experience giving often great advice in real life and am great as listening too.

I too am not that introverted at all but i do like my solitude.