Significators dont aspect, but sun and moon do.

RisingSag

Hi everyone,
I'd love some feedback on this. What will happen if I bust a move?:wink:

Attachments

• horary.gif
    horary.gif
    50 KB · Views: 55

waybread

What do you mean by "bust a move"?

Can you give some background on this? Are you planning on moving from where you live now? Unless the sun and move are significators or otherwise involved in them, they are probably irrelevant; with the exception that the moon rules one's home.

tikana

Hi everyone,
I'd love some feedback on this. What will happen if I bust a move?:wink:

well sun corules the questor

so you are making the moves since moon applies and Moon iS YOU..
go for it but yeah trine great but you might be disappointed at the end

RisingSag

What do you mean by "bust a move"?

Can you give some background on this? Are you planning on moving from where you live now? Unless the sun and move are significators or otherwise involved in them, they are probably irrelevant; with the exception that the moon rules one's home.

Hi! I mean what will happen if I let him know I'm interested in him?

waybread

Ohhh....

You're moon. He's Saturn and secondarily the sun. Moon applies to a nice trine with the sun.

The moon does not aspect Saturn, but they have some reception going on involving Jupiter. Possibly you've got a mutual friend who can be helpful.

RisingSag

I personally do not get into why this and why that since you haven't tried interpreting the chart yourself.

Hmmmm. I was thinking the sun, moon trine is pretty good, but maybe I really see him more as a friend because of my significator being in the 11th house and all. I hadn't originally had any interest in him but he misunderstood my actions towards him and seemed to read more than there was. Which caused me to look at him differently. I don't one hundred percent know my feelings yet.

kai

Hmmmm. I was thinking the sun, moon trine is pretty good, but maybe I really see him more as a friend because of my significator being in the 11th house and all. I hadn't originally had any interest in him but he misunderstood my actions towards him and seemed to read more than there was. Which caused me to look at him differently. I don't one hundred percent know my feelings yet.

but you are in his turned 5th so u are sitting in his 5th house of romantic relationship and exalted so he sees you romantically with the trine and the reception that was mentioned already so there is something from both sides the way I see you sitting in his 5th.