Scary solar return???

SweetTruthSeeker

All this scary Neptune and 12th house in my solar return solar return next year.
Wondering if anyone is good at reading what they think it will mean?

A bit of background information..
2016 hasn't been the best year for me.
A lot of drama so I've been hiding away behind the scenes.
I had to end a long term abusive relationship. With a Scorpio
Plus I ended a affair... didn't think the person was in a relationship at first.
It was really hard has I really liked him and felt that he really liked me but he couldn't separate from his past ex even tho he wouldn't leave me alone..... Wanted to rescue me from my abusive ex and actually kinda did.
A 12th house sun mars cancer man.

I didn't want bad karma so I ended things so we could be just friends.
Had a court case... that I technically won
And also had to terminate a couple friendships, due to unforeseen circumstances.....(finding out friends had long term hidden drug problems and just didn't want to get better or helped!! Or just straight mental health from not being able to cope with realities of the real world 🌎... 😔 I really miss who they used to be.

On a good note I started studying astrology a year ago.. still very new.

My father who I haven't seen in years popped back up in my life

Just hoping in the new year to finish my course..

Get a driving license.... long overdue!!!

And really hoping to find love with someone I already really like
And also see family and siblings aboard... Which is really overdue!! Got close family getting really old.. worried one might pass away soon

Really need help interpreting this chart.
Posting both solar return and natal

I noticed I'm also gonna be having a Venus and mars return but not sure what this might mean for me

Would be super grateful for any help

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 19

ashriia

Hi, I pulled up your chart, because the one you posted is difficult to decipher and I wanted to have a look at your charts, to see if I could offer input.

I posted your SR charts for 2017, in an easier to read format.

You're focused on the 12th, and neptune. I don't think the 12th looks so bad. Saturn rules the solar return ascendant and is in the 12th, which can mean health issues/depression etc, but what you said of hiding out would fit that placement too.
It's involved in a grand trine, which will make it more beneficial, than it would otherwise be as well. So I wouldn't worry about it.

What is most interesting and is at the forefront of this chart is that Solar Return Moon conjunct the Vertex! Holy heck.:andy:
It's at the Apex of a grand trine. And it's at the Apex of a yod configuration with Pluto and Mars! There is tremendous energy in that yod, making it one powerhouse of a moon. Not to mention there is a second yod as well with Mars at the apex, also involving the moon.

The yod configuration, is considered the finger of fate configuration, so some fated event will surely take place. Moon rules the DSC, so this is likely to involve a person you meet/or a woman that becomes important over the year. Not only that, but another karmic indicator of a fated event, the angles are at 3 degrees, as are the Nodes

Pluto in the 1st is a nice place for complete overhaul of the self. Which after an abusive relationship makes sense.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about this chart, looks like it will be an interesting year ahead for you.

Attachments

• SR UK.jpg
    SR UK.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 25
  • SR UK with houses.jpg
    SR UK with houses.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

SweetTruthSeeker

Hi, I pulled up your chart, because the one you posted is difficult to decipher and I wanted to have a look at your charts, to see if I could offer input.

I posted your SR charts for 2017, in an easier to read format.

You're focused on the 12th, and neptune. I don't think the 12th looks so bad. Saturn rules the solar return ascendant and is in the 12th, which can mean health issues/depression etc, but what you said of hiding out would fit that placement too.
It's involved in a grand trine, which will make it more beneficial, than it would otherwise be as well. So I wouldn't worry about it.

What is most interesting and is at the forefront of this chart is that Solar Return Moon conjunct the Vertex! Holy heck.:andy:
It's at the Apex of a grand trine. And it's at the Apex of a yod configuration with Pluto and Mars! There is tremendous energy in that yod, making it one powerhouse of a moon. Not to mention there is a second yod as well with Mars at the apex, also involving the moon.

The yod configuration, is considered the finger of fate configuration, so some fated event will surely take place. Moon rules the DSC, so this is likely to involve a person you meet/or a woman that becomes important over the year. Not only that, but another karmic indicator of a fated event, the angles are at 3 degrees, as are the Nodes

Pluto in the 1st is a nice place for complete overhaul of the self. Which after an abusive relationship makes sense.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about this chart, looks like it will be an interesting year ahead for you.

What can moon conjunct the vertex mean?

I'm still a bit confused and scared 😳

ashriia

What can moon conjunct the vertex mean?

I'm still a bit confused and scared 😳

Vertex is considered the "doorway" in a chart. Just like the nodes the vertex is karmic in nature. When it is conjunct a planet it will bring a fated event concerning the planet,usually in the form of a person. Moon is associated with - moving, women, mom, emotions/intuition, and soul memory.

Moon is in the solar return 7th, Cancer on the DSC. Which makes me think it will be regarding a woman that you will meet.

Without knowing more about your life circumstances it's difficult to determine how this will manifest in your life, outside of what I've already mentioned.

anyway, don't worry, life is too short for all that:smile:

SweetTruthSeeker

Vertex is considered the "doorway" in a chart. Just like the nodes the vertex is karmic in nature. When it is conjunct a planet it will bring a fated event concerning the planet,usually in the form of a person. Moon is associated with - moving, women, mom, emotions/intuition, and soul memory.

Moon is in the solar return 7th, Cancer on the DSC. Which makes me think it will be regarding a woman that you will meet.

Without knowing more about your life circumstances it's difficult to determine how this will manifest in your life, outside of what I've already mentioned.

anyway, don't worry, life is too short for all that:smile:

So much has been happening recently it is hard to think what it is.. my mum lives abroad with some of my sibling was hoping to see her 🤔

Also after tracking down my dad this year.. he has been absent most my life! Since about 4 years old he popped up on me.
I have a lot of family on his side that I've never met.
He especially wants me to meet a aunt who he is close to.
Quite a powerful aunt career wise that worked in law but now retired.
🤔 He did say he wanted to pay for me to go abroad with her, to where they was born..... but I never thought anything of his comment. Because he is known to disappear.

Also there has been a Capricorn guy that I'm not sure about relationship wise.
The son of one of my mums best friends.

Could that give u more insight?