What can u see?

SweetTruthSeeker

What can u see? Really worried

Worried about the upcoming transits....

The Jupiter to my mars and the Neptune transit that keeps hovering.

Any insight?

What can u see?

Last edited:

Bina

I think your transits at present are all about relationships. Neptune is currently transiting your exalted Venus in Pisces, which is a very nice aspect, it has great romantic potential. It could also make you see the world through rose-coloured glasses. Neptune is a higher octave of Venus and so this transit is all about love; it is actually one of those rare aspects that have the potential to help you find your perfect partner. :love:

Neptune has just gone direct and will start to slowly move forward again now, it will make it's last exact transit to your Venus during the middle of Feb. next year. Take advantage of it!! :smile:

Next year during the summer Neptune will transit your Mars - Neptune is in it's own sign and Mars is weak in Pisces, so it will spiritualise your Mars. You have Venus and Mars conjunct, so Neptune transiting both of them, will make you search for perfect love/the perfect relationship.

You have, however just had transiting Saturn pass over your Uranus, squaring both Venus and then Mars. Now this might have felt difficult for you as Saturn can bring troubles and restrictions, but it also makes us learn necessary lessons. The good news is that this transit is almost over now...
Pluto has been making a transiting sextile to your Mars/Venus as well, bringing about necessary changes in the relationship area.

The transiting SN just past over your Mars and Venus, so this might have ended a relationship for you, but it would have been for the better, finishing off some old Karma and freeing you up for something new. You may have gone through a tough time this summer and autumn, but this is coming to an end now.

All this makes me think that Saturn and Pluto have been preparing the ground for a significant relationship which could manifest when Neptune makes it's last transit over your Venus and Mars next year. Your natal Uranus squares Venus/Mars so new encounters can happen suddenly and unexpectedly.

SweetTruthSeeker

Really is what kinda has been happening... a long term relationship suddenly ended and when the person tried to come back I refused because I felt it wasn't right they put me through some much and I realised they was a narcissist.

I also ended another relationship after... has I thought It was some bad karma because of how it started and the situation. Which was really hard because I felt that both guys really did love me.... but they was crazy because of past issues they have had in there own life's.

Really am hoping for that perfect guy and one has popped up but not sure how they feel about me or their whole situation.