Can the horary question be about something that already happened?

I am very new learning about horary astrology. I thought i was a smart cookie with all my knowledge of the houses and aspects and transits, etc. But wow, horary is something totally new and exciting. So, I wanted to know can the question that the chart is supposed to answer be about something that already happened. For example, say something was stolen from a woman's car, could she ask the horary chart who did it? or how to get it back? or perhaps an insecure boy or girl wants to know if their SO cheated on them when they were out all Friday night, and it is now currently a few days, weeks, hell, even months later, can that person ask the horary chart, "did the cheat on me"

Also, can the horary chart be used for anything else? I put my birthdate into it just for fun and I noticed that I had an "Arabian part conjunction" My south node is conjunct to something called "Point of death" This freaked me out, does anyone know what that means or have a lot of experience working with Arabian astrology.

Kitchy

Banned
I am very new learning about horary astrology. I thought i was a smart cookie with all my knowledge of the houses and aspects and transits, etc. But wow, horary is something totally new and exciting. So, I wanted to know can the question that the chart is supposed to answer be about something that already happened. For example, say something was stolen from a woman's car, could she ask the horary chart who did it? or how to get it back? or perhaps an insecure boy or girl wants to know if their SO cheated on them when they were out all Friday night, and it is now currently a few days, weeks, hell, even months later, can that person ask the horary chart, "did the cheat on me"

Also, can the horary chart be used for anything else? I put my birthdate into it just for fun and I noticed that I had an "Arabian part conjunction" My south node is conjunct to something called "Point of death" This freaked me out, does anyone know what that means or have a lot of experience working with Arabian astrology.

yes, horary can be used for those scenarios. the moon, in horary, tells what has passed, what is and what is to be - so a chart will show what has occurred, what is occurring and what will occur - in relative or specific terms.

waybread

You can use it for past events, provided you (a) don't know the answer to your question, (b) the question is important, non-trivial; and (c) you haven't previously inquired using any other type of divination, including astrology. (b) and (c) apply to all horary questions.