So grateful to have finally made it!

Blaze

Account Closed
I have a very good friend who is a Leo, and she is very easygoing around me. She says that my energy is very relaxing, and she very much likes that. But outside of that she is a fiery ball of confidence and ambition. So maybe with your Moon in Leo, you are just in that relaxed state, but all the time!

Well Pisces energy can just natter away and divulge too many secrets, I have a Scorpio MC and that's just not gonna happen. But I will say this, the Moon in Pisces is in my first house, my Venus is in Pisces in the second and their ruler, o mighty Neptune and his foggy breath is in my 10th. I have to really focus on this energy and work on it, because it's such a driving force in my life, which means I have been directionless for YEARS. If you nabbed an enchanting Pisces, thats so great, it gives me hope! haha

Leo sun people are always either some of the best or worst people I meet. Kind of strange that is, but it's all good. My moon makes me one weird lion thing though.

Being directionless does sound horrible. In fact, as someone with Saturn-Neptune conjunction on the MC, I can relate. It's kind of cool to see how your chart plays out though. Graphic design sounds right up the ally for someone with a strong, first house Pisces moon.

We've turned this place into a chat thread btw. Those Aries Mercury's always spark the flame of conversation in me. Sorry T or W (Those are our awesome mods).

It's late though. Good night (or morning) Doodle. Enjoy your time here.

animatedoodle

Leo sun people are always either some of the best or worst people I meet. Kind of strange that is, but it's all good. My moon makes me one weird lion thing though.

Being directionless does sound horrible. In fact, as someone with Saturn-Neptune conjunction on the MC, I can relate. It's kind of cool to see how your chart plays out though. Graphic design sounds right up the ally for someone with a strong, first house Pisces moon.

We've turned this place into a chat thread btw. Those Aries Mercury's always spark the flame of conversation in me. Sorry T or W (Those are our awesome mods).

It's late though. Good night (or morning) Doodle. Enjoy your time here.

Good to know that chat threads are usually not allowed in forum threads! I'll keep that in mind. I am a graphic designer! Hahaha Sweet Dreams! Take Care. D