update

DiDi

I am hoping there was enough love and memories and a special connection with my ex to see through what has been nearly 11 months now not together... we have had no fight but i chose to end the uncertanty of our relationshiop, I feel he needed more "boy time" without me around.

I met him over 9 years ago now, it was never meant to be more than what it was but over the years we knew it was something far more than that but he didnt want to committ and i didnt make him.. I have learnt to enjoy what i have. But i seen him a month ago now and it looked like he was trying to catch my gaze, but i pulled away a few times... im scared i dont know why. He has old fashioned manners so when i told him to leave me alone thats exactly what he has done. apart from a few calls to hear my voice that is.

In one month it will be a year and i have regretable decided to take his pic of my phone and number out... as a way to move on... but im far from letting this go, Im not interested in anyone else and nor do i think i will be... I loved him more than i knew what love was till i got to know him as a person and fell in love with who he was as a man.

anyway... I feel a bit sensative today and i really really wanted to know if he was feeling the same way about wanting to get back together..

return.gif

Im saturn at 6 libra near the mc... this is in mercurys house on his 3rd.. showing id like him to call me.
I think saturn is strong in libra and on the mc... (im not good with reception and who is strong or not)
he is the moon.. where he was on the event chart when we split. only that was in cancer.. here we find he is in my asc at 28 cap... under my rulership... I know that this sign is supose to say he loves me... he probably still does but it doesnt change his will to act... I was almost about to say he is void but hes not he goes to jupiter my 3rd h ruler very soon.

Is the moon in capricorn well placed... im not sure it is as the moons home is cancer so being in saturn does that show him to be not in good sorts.?

so moon changes signs in 2 deg and meets to a trine with me in 8 overall
he has to change something first before aspecting me.. would that be a fair call to make??

Id really appreciat some help with this please thankyou to all who can try and help here.

Last edited:

Spicadilly

Hi Didi,

It seems you will get back together or at least have the opportunity.

Saturn in his 3rd means he thinks of you as well as being into you with his ruler in your 1st. Moon is in detriment in Cap and will sextile Jupiter H3, as Moon is faster he could initiate contacting you in 1 degree, 1 day, week, month or he wants to but doesn't as Moon is in detriment?

Second, Moon will trine you when changing sign so yes you come together after a change (not sure which). I really hope so it seems very dear to you. Do you see this trend in your/his transits, progressions etc?

Am intrigued by both end of matter planets to cj soon in H10.

Spica

tikana

hi girls ..........my call is NO...mooon rules him which leaves you without a coruler....He does love you cause his lord of 7th house is in your 1st which accordng to LIlly ... when lord of 1st is in 7th, qurent loves the quested.. when lord of 7th is in your 1st that tells that quested loves you more... LOoking at the chart, moon squares mars 1st . i wonder if someone is interfering .. cuase mars rules your 11 house. I am worry for the bad news Didi. it does not look right. Tik

Spicadilly

Yes you are rght Tik, my bad, Moon square Mars first so interference but still Moon will trine Saturn eventually, what could it mean here then?

Sorry Didi :unsure:

DiDi

hey girls and thanks so much for responding

Am intrigued by both end of matter planets to cj soon in H10
what does that mean spic? exacly lol

scratch that i know... his end of matter and mine... yep venus his end of matter has gone into the shadows now and thus has slowed down b4 going rx which goes back to mars my end of matter. all this in october the date of when we split how fitting lol

hi tik

well it makes some sence to me... we split cause his attached mates he likes to hang with are single again.. he has many single friends but he respects for some reason this one.. and he seemed to want to go out and run amok again... like he use to some years back i know it meant sleeping around picking up at clubs and so on...

He had on his own accord grown up from all that, but this guy calls him even at 2am looking for him to join him where ever he is in town... and my ex doesnt turn his mobile on till the morning but i have a clue that his mate doesnt want to go out alone.. i think he uses his mates to be honest this friend... but i knew no other way than to let him go... if he returns it was meant to be.. if not.. well i just dont see that part....

Im not being stubborn about it, its just my own gut feeling and the calls latley ive been having and seeing him trying to catch my eye... I know he doesnt think the grass is greener as he was heart broken when we split but i had to let him find this out for himself and sort it out and i coulnt stand next to him while this was going on... he is one of the biggest committment phobes ive come across...
Im sure hes getting some fun out there picking up but i dont think hes satisfied in the heart with it as he was with me.

i dont see mars as interferance guys when moon passed mars some time ago and will square it... not a good aspect
moons next aspect is to jupiter my 3rd then squares mars then trines me doesnt it?

Second, Moon will trine you when changing sign so yes you come together after a change (not sure which). I really hope so it seems very dear to you. Do you see this trend in your/his transits, progressions etc?
the change may be the square to his 5th? perhaps?

I did see some things in th progressions for us both and it ties with the composit chart but i thought it didnt matter as we werent a couple anymore... im not so strong with progressions

tik mars will square his 5th my 11th... and mars is stong in its own sign doing its own thing... i wonder???

Last edited:

tikana

DIDI problem with interference is there is nothing aiding here ... as much as he likes you the interference is a bit too strongi just dont see this going anywhere sadly enoughTik

Serendipity

Hi DiDi

Unfortunately I don't see anything happening here. While the feelings between you both are still there, he's in detriment. Planets in detriment won't normally make anything happen, things will remain as they are. He's close to changing signs and perfecting the aspect with Saturn but he'd still be peregrine which isn't enough to bring about something major. Saturn is strong, stubborn and immovable. In other words, you're standing your ground.

DiDi

lol ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:sad::sad::sad:

TIK... yep i hear ya... BUT moon sextiles jupiter first so if anything jupiter is obstruction... a sextile is not much good unless some action is taken by both partys hey so he may go to call like he has b4 and nothing comes of it as usual... then squares mars then trines me after a change..., Im still going to wait for that change... what else am i going to do the heart wants what the heart wants. thanks tik

While the feelings between you both are still there, he's in detriment. Planets in detriment won't normally make anything happen, things will remain as they are. He's close to changing signs and perfecting the aspect with Saturn but he'd still be peregrine which isn't enough to bring about something major. Saturn is strong, stubborn and immovable. In other words,

Serendipity how do you do that that you do so well lol:happy:
You sum it up so well... and MY gut/intuition/ would not beleive anything else.... there is something there for sure but he obviously hasnt got anything to offer me still and he will stay away because of that. Iam exactly saturn in this issue... so much i wont return his look to aknowledge him... I dont know why im doing it.. scared i think.
so its a 9/10 % nothing will happen right now at least..... or actually its probbly a no its finnished cause it will be a year on the 24th of october so.... i think that the end of hope has arrived.
in summery the feelings are still there but nothing will come of it.

thanks for all your help with this chart... it means a lot thanks again

oh pushing it a bit but im curious to this issue with the moon, we know the moon is a timer and goes on to hit all in its path before leaving signs or just out of sign right? so if the moon is a significator does it still do the same thing?

Last edited:

scorpittarian

moon in the 1H,in domicile of saturn = he adores u.
saturn in moon's face = u do slightly care for him but not as much as he does.

moon's last aspect is a sextile to jupiter = communication or travel or meeting @ a religious or edu place.
since jupiter rules ur 3H of communication & his 9H of travel,religion,edu,etc.

moon's applying trine to saturn cant be counted due to interference.

DiDi

thanks for your answer.... jurys out on the moon stopping with jupiter i think as it goes on to aspect all in its path and maybe just into the next sign i thought....

but if like you said it only goes to jupiter thats okay with me cause i think if we did have communication... if we were together again it would depend on the communication and as free will is allways here it depends on the outcome of the conversation....
............ so yes i see that also scorpittarian...

I also believe that the persons ruler in your house means they love you... the more part i understand is to be true only i really cant see that........ im sure i love him more.... maybe when there signifyer is in our asc it means they do love us and at the time they are thinking of us more...

not sure