Will my husband get custody of his child?

seekingvenus

Hello
I know it may take some time for this to actually happen in the courts, but I am wondering if someone can look at this and give a prediction based on the chart. The child's Moon is in Aquarius in the 4th house, ruled by Capricorn.
The child's Sun(conjunct Venus same degree) is in Leo in the 10th house, ruled by Cancer. The child has Saturn/south node/Pluto in his 3rd house in Capricorn, Pluto is directly on IC, Saturn and South node are within 1 orb, South node having higher degree. I know all this shows the issues between the parents.

currently the mom is succeeding in keeping my husband from having any custody. He is doing the lawyer and court thing, he hasn't seen the child in almost a year, she wont respond-outright told him she doesn't want him in the child's life. I think that could explain the Pluto on the IC in the child's natal chart.

what does this chart say about him getting custody of his child, my step child, I've read that step children are in the 11th house, does the Sun of the horary chart being there indicate success? I'm going to attempt to read the chart farther.

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-29-9-2020_09-56.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-29-9-2020_09-56.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 21

seekingvenus

11th house Virgo-Mercury in 12th house ruled by Libra

7th house Taurus- Venus in 10th house in Leo

Mercury represents the child, and is under the rulership of Venus due to Libra 12th house.
Venus represents my husband , and is under the rulership of the Sun due to Leo, The Sun is in the 11th house

the depositors of my husband and stepson are have some sort of mutual reception.

I'm looking for connections between Mercury and Venus.

Mercury has a separating opposition to Lilith
Venus has an applying trine to Lilith
Mercury is contra parallell MC
Venus is conjunct MC

10/11/2020
Mercury will be opposition Uranus
Venus will be trine Uranus
Mercury will trine Moon
Venus will be opposition Moon

Midheaven-I'm not sure if that can be also held as 10th house judges, outcomes of lawsuits?
Uranus- rules Aquarius which is the 4th house ruler of this chart, mercury and venus connection to Uranus, shows a change to home matters, along with 10th house, court decisons and outcomes. Moon is rulership of 9th house which represents courts, the actual court case.

I dont know if one uses lilith in horary astrology,
I'm not sure if I need to count the seperating aspects as negative, and weigh them against the applying aspects.

It looks like it could be a yes.

watcherofthesouth

It seems challenging to me. Between both of you, you have a lot of spiritual strength though (south node) so praying will help. Jupiter (judge) squaring you so I would not accompany your husband to court.