Are we ever going to meet?

ChildOfVenus

This guy and I have been talking online for a year. We live 5 hours away he was in my state last week and wanted to meet. But I didn't meet him because he didn't tell me until the last minute. He said he still wants to meet me and I do want to meet him. Are we ever going to meet?

lzySrDRx_o.png

Chrysalis

Him Jupiter is in your 5th house with moon and Jupiter applying to conjunct each other, albeit Jupiter is in a blocked degree which is causing the delays. You mercury also posited in his 5th retrograde back towards him Jupiter, albeit its quite a stretch. This is positive for an eventual meet.

You will meet, but with delays. The time frame im giving is approx six weeks' time/Just under two months. So sometime in August.

ChildOfVenus

Him Jupiter is in your 5th house with moon and Jupiter applying to conjunct each other, albeit Jupiter is in a blocked degree which is causing the delays. You mercury also posited in his 5th retrograde back towards him Jupiter, albeit its quite a stretch. This is positive for an eventual meet.

You will meet, but with delays. The time frame im giving is approx six weeks' time/Just under two months. So sometime in August.
Thanks for replying :) what about September or October?

IleneK

Premium Member
I think you will. As Chrys mentioned, with Moon applying to meet Jup, and also Merc and Jupiter eventually aspect each other by opposition, I think the outcome is favorable. I just think there will be ins and outs and then finally you will meet. Since it may take a while, I would take the four degrees between Moon and Jup to be in around 4 months...
I am wishing you well, CoV.

Ouranos

Agree with Chrysalis and IleneK,
Lots of good receptions together.
- MercuryRL1 in the exaltation, bound and Face of JupiterL7
- MercuryL1 in the Bound, Triplicity and Face of Venus (exalted ruler of 7th in 10th).
- JupiterL7 in the Triplicity of Venus ruled by MercuryL1.
- Fortuna in 7th
- Moon(co-ruler) applying by conjunction to JupiterL7 in your 5th.
- Your significators R = delays

Good luck,
Ouranos

rafaella

Yes I'd say meet up will happen, 4 weeks or so. However Jupiter is in detriment conjunct Pluto. Moon in detriment of Jup. this conjunction happens in 5th, of dating, is this longterm? its very uncertain based on this chart. Mercury exalts Jup, but Moon in detriment of Jup. So I'm not sure if you will emotionally connect on the same level.

ChildOfVenus

Yes I'd say meet up will happen, 4 weeks or so. However Jupiter is in detriment conjunct Pluto. Moon in detriment of Jup. this conjunction happens in 5th, of dating, is this longterm? its very uncertain based on this chart. Mercury exalts Jup, but Moon in detriment of Jup. So I'm not sure if you will emotionally connect on the same level.

He says he likes me that he thinks I'm perfect for him and that he wants to have something with me. I have told him before that I think we should just be friends.

ChildOfVenus

Thank you for your input do you think this could be something that will last?