Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Government will lay people who are out of work for 3 months espically self employed. Helping businesses too.

Nhs - this is when you realise that actually the U.K. is nothing like any other country. They provide free health. Money for people who donā€™t have it. This is when you realise that actually we could be in another country where they wonā€™t help people like this.

Maybe now, after this is over, ppl will not take nhs for granted. Yes we still need to do better but we have nhs which unfortunately some countries donā€™t have which can seem unfair

three M symbols

Yes, it's dramatical...

In France some nurses/doctors do shifts of 12hours too...
It could be better if they could eat at there hospitals, have someone buying food for them, or an hour booked in supermarket just for them.. Because after 12 hours of shift, they have to line up and wait during 30 minutes or more in front of the store.. And if they live in Paris I think there is no food on shelves like you said

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, it's dramatical...

In France some nurses/doctors do shifts of 12hours too...
It could be better if they could eat at there hospitals, have someone buying food for them, or an hour booked in supermarket just for them.. Because after 12 hours of shift, they have to line up and wait during 30 minutes or more in front of the store.. And if they live in Paris I think there is no food on shelves like you said

Yes some supermarkets are doing hour slots for elderly. They need to do it for nurses and docs and prove it as idiots out there pretending to be

three M symbols

I think people in UK are affraid and so they act like idiots.. but they seem to realize quicker than french that coronavirus is serious. French people didn't thought it was. So, most of them were surprised when government announced some restrictions

Hkk

Account Closed
I think people in UK are affraid and so they act like idiots.. but they seem to realize quicker than french that coronavirus is serious. French people didn't thought it was. So, most of them were surprised when government announced some restrictions

U.K. people have a culture of getting drunk and having a good time. There is no spiritual culture here. Iā€™ve mentioned this before, not sure which thread. USA and other countries have more culture to them. We just hang on to the queen and look how thatā€™s turning out!

david starling

I have 4 planets in domicile sign (or 5 if I count Uranus in Capricorn).. So, this concept of chart ruler seems a bit abstract for me

Chart ruler is Mars in 1st house (conjunct Scorpio ASC)
But this planet doesn't make any other major aspect

Several ways to determine Chart-rulers. Several rulership assignments. I agree, it gets confusing. Each astrologer has to decide those, as well as House system.

Just a quick comment--I use Pluto, not Mars, for the Domicle-ruler of Scorpio.
And, a quick question--Who uses :uranus: as a Domicle-ruler for Capricorn? First I've heard of it.

three M symbols

Several ways to determine Chart-rulers. Several rulership assignments. I agree, it gets confusing. Each astrologer has to decide those, as well as House system.

Just a quick comment--I use Pluto, not Mars, for the Domicle-ruler of Scorpio.
And, a quick question--Who uses :uranus: as a Domicle-ruler for Capricorn? First I've heard of it.
Pluto is in my 1st house in scorpio too.

Nobody use Uranus as ruler of Capricorn.
It doesn't make sense for me, but I'm used to see the secondary planet like a co-ruler of a sign..
for example jupiter ruler of sagittarius and pisces.
And Neptune co-ruler of both

Last edited:

david starling

Pluto is in my 1st house in scorpio too.

Nobody use Uranus as ruler of Capricorn.
It doesn't make sense for me, but I'm used to see the secondary planet like a co-ruler of a sign..
for example jupiter ruler of sagittarius and pisces.
And Neptune co-ruler of both

With Scorpio Asc and Pluto in Scorpio, I'd say Pluto is your Chart-ruler the way I determine it. Which means Aspects to Pluto are very important for you, including transits.

david starling

MMM, nice one happening for you! A Pluto/Mars/Jupiter conjunction in Capricorn. Are you feeling it?

Also, is it close-sextile your Natal-chart Pluto?

Last edited:

three M symbols

It's a bit frustrating to see the slowest planet of the zodiac as ruler of my chart lol
But I think I'll try to see it like that and study more the aspects natal aspects of Pluto. It will help me to understand more things

MMM= 3"M symbols" (Virgo Moon, Virgo Sun, Scorpio ASC) lol

And yes, like you said I have a sextile with this conjunction transit (my natal Pluto is at 28Ā° scorpio). But I don't feel it directly. Pluto/Mars/Jupiter are transiting my Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn right now (conjunction).

transit Neptune is conjuncting my natal Saturn (opposing my Sun)
Uranus is also opposing my ASC right now,
So those transits appears confusing...

They are activating a lot of some others aspects I have in my chart.

david starling

It's a bit frustrating to see the slowest planet of the zodiac as ruler of my chart lol
But I think I'll try to see it like that and study more the aspects natal aspects of Pluto. It will help me to understand more things

MMM= 3"M symbols" (Virgo Moon, Virgo Sun, Scorpio ASC) lol

And yes, like you said I have a sextile with this conjunction transit (my natal Pluto is at 28Ā° scorpio). But I don't feel it directly. Pluto/Mars/Jupiter are transiting my Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn right now (conjunction).

transit Neptune is conjuncting my natal Saturn (opposing my Sun)
Uranus is also opposing my ASC right now,
So those transits appears confusing...

They are activating a lot of some others aspects I have in my chart.

You seem to be handling it well. How do you relate to the Vulcans in Star Trek? :cool:

three M symbols

Does anyone here know how to interpret this aspect? :

Saturn in 5th house (Pisces) inconjunct Mercury in 12th house (Libra)

I don't find enough infos on websites to understand it..

Chrysalis

This may sound like a really dumb question, but does anybody know if you have a trine from natal Jupiter to natal SN, (and that's the only aspect your natal Jupiter makes), does this mean Jupiter is not unaspected, or is SN not counted?

Up until now, I've always disregarded the trine to the node, so always perceived my Jupiter as an unaspected planet.

Hkk

Account Closed
This may sound like a really dumb question, but does anybody know if you have a trine from natal Jupiter to natal SN, (and that's the only aspect your natal Jupiter makes), does this mean Jupiter is not unaspected, or is SN not counted?

Up until now, I've always disregarded the trine to the node, so always perceived my Jupiter as an unaspected planet.

C! I miss you loads šŸ˜šŸ„°

I feel anything aspected to the nodes is valid and I class it as aspected.
Reason why is because I feel the aspects so to me they must be classed as aspected. Other ppl may not agree, they may have other beliefs but that my piece of info x x oh and did I mention I missed you? šŸ˜‡šŸ˜Š