Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Blaze

Account Closed
I’m just sore from getting bumped around, and my chest is sore cuz my seatbelt like dug into my chest because I would’ve flown out of my car if I wasn’t wearing it.

Mm, that's good. Mars isn't your buddy, so the transit Mars opposing yours, plus the trine to your Moon (the physical body), tried to rough you up a bit. Thankfully (maybe), Cap Mars doesn't dislike Virgo, though Cap itself dislikes Moon.

Don't go dying on us, Appy.

On the flip-side, you can now lose all that McDonalds weight by riding bike. Lucky! :biggrin: :tongue:

AppLeo

Mm, that's good. Mars isn't your buddy, so the transit Mars opposing yours, plus the trine to your Moon (the physical body), tried to rough you up a bit. Thankfully (maybe), Cap Mars doesn't dislike Virgo, though Cap itself dislikes Moon.

Don't go dying on us, Appy.

On the flip-side, you can now lose all that McDonalds weight by riding bike. Lucky! :biggrin: :tongue:

Ahahaha yeah well, I don’t eat McDonald’s anymore: I eat chick-fil-a
I’m not gonna rude my bike, just gonna stay home or walk to places if necessary

petosiris

Banned
''I love the Lord, because he has heard
my voice and my pleas for mercy.
Because he inclined his ear to me,
therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
The snares of death encompassed me;
the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me;
I suffered distress and anguish.
Then I called on the name of the Lord:
“O Lord, I pray, deliver my soul!”

Gracious is the Lord, and righteous;
our God is merciful.
The Lord preserves the simple;
when I was brought low, he saved me.
Return, O my soul, to your rest;
for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.

For you have delivered my soul from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling;
I will walk before the Lord
in the land of the living.

I believed, even when I spoke:
“I am greatly afflicted”;
I said in my alarm,
“All mankind are liars.”

What shall I render to the Lord
for all his benefits to me?
I will lift up the cup of salvation
and call on the name of the Lord,
I will pay my vows to the Lord
in the presence of all his people.

Precious in the sight of the Lord
is the death of his saints.
O Lord, I am your servant;
I am your servant, the son of your maidservant.
You have loosed my bonds.
I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving
and call on the name of the Lord.
I will pay my vows to the Lord
in the presence of all his people,
in the courts of the house of the Lord,
in your midst, O Jerusalem.
Praise the Lord!'' Psalm 116 ESV

Blaze

Account Closed
McDonald’s makes me sick
And when I started getting chick-fil-a instead, things were so much better

It's supposed to give us heart attacks, so that makes sense.

Chick-fil-a is nice, but the whole Sunday closing thing is annoying. Sundays are the best day for some chicken of the non-Popeyes variety.

Did Hillbillies attack the dead Moose on the road? Dem's good eatin for sum one, yep yep.

petosiris

Banned
And thankfully I didn’t get any serious injuries; I got lucky

I don't believe in luck, but I believe God, blessed be his name, chose and saved you in particular from a lethal crash, and his ways are higher than our ways and his thoughts are higher than our thoughts.

AppLeo

It's supposed to give us heart attacks, so that makes sense.

Chick-fil-a is nice, but the whole Sunday closing thing is annoying. Sundays are the best day for some chicken of the non-Popeyes variety.

Did Hillbillies attack the dead Moose on the road? Dem's good eatin for sum one, yep yep.

You can blame religion for it being closed on sundays.

And loool

The moose was all bloody and guts everywhere. Apparently, a giant semi truck hit the moose first and then I came right after and hit the moose after it was hit. And few other cars crashed too. It was a crazy accident

Blaze

Account Closed

And loool

The moose was all bloody and guts everywhere. Apparently, a giant semi truck hit the moose first and then I came right after and hit the moose after it was hit. And few other cars crashed too. It was a crazy accident

Shi't. Least you're still around, I'm glad.

You're gonna need to install some big as's cannon on your next car. You know, get rid of pesky problems, like a dead Moose on the road or that annoying driver who keeps cutting you off.

It's all legal cuz Murica, f yeah.

petosiris

Banned

You can blame religion for Sundays and Christmas, but you can't blame God, as anyone who has read the Bible, knows that he commanded rests only for Saturdays and seven particular days in a lunar-agricultural calendar. :smile:

AppLeo

Shi't. Least you're still around, I'm glad.

You're gonna need to install some big as's cannon on your next car. You know, get rid of pesky problems, like a dead Moose on the road or that annoying driver who keeps cutting you off.

It's all legal cuz Murica, f yeah.

Ahaha
I gotta get a truck and jack it all up with big wheels and other crazy additions

AppLeo

You can blame religion for Sundays and Christmas, but you can't blame God, as anyone who has read the Bible, knows that he commanded rests only for Saturdays and seven particular days in a lunar-agricultural calendar. :smile:

I can blame god for anything because he’s the reason why anything happens
I can blame him for creating me, the moose the car crash, and him saving me cuz he’s that powerful and that involved in everyone’s life

Also, Christmas is a secular and materialistic holiday. The Christians fought against it. So git rekt

AppLeo

Christmas is also a spiritual holiday for atheists. Yes atheists can be spiritual, just not in the usual sense. They express love and happiness by means of gift giving, decorating, and spending time with their family.

All spiritual values and not monopolized by Christians.

Blaze

Account Closed
Ahaha
I gotta get a truck and jack it all up with big wheels and other crazy additions

So you wanna run other cars over with a huge truck? That's the most Murician thing I've ever read today. Our Founding Fathers would be proud. :crying:

Sanders or Biden? Which is worse?

petosiris

Banned
I can blame god for anything because he’s the reason why anything happens
I can blame him for creating me, the moose the car crash, and him saving me cuz he’s that powerful and that involved in everyone’s life

Also, Christmas is a secular and materialistic holiday. The Christians fought against it. So git rekt

The Puritans who settled New England knew the non-biblical idolatrous origins of this holiday, so they made it illegal in their colonies. But an ignoramus of the Bible like you wouldn't know the commands of God, but would reject him without any knowledge and understanding. If you are men and women (speaking of Opal) of knowledge as you purport to be, whether atheists or pantheists, you would read scriptures at least once, so you can argue with firmly established Christians about truth.