Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

I cane across helpful phrases such as these during my crisis -

‘When another part weakens, another part strengthens,’ which is much more clearer than the normal ‘when one door closes another opens’ one.

And

“"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." ― Confucius

Further thinking has led me to deduce that anger or hurt comes from a fear of death, as in, ‘I’m going to die if this goes wrong/doesn’t go right.’ So when I’m prepared for the worst, it’s not actually as bad as the fear of it.however, when something eventually went right, it made me realised how tiring hustling is and I allowed myself to rest and indulge, and now I’m readjusting to needing to hustle again.

Ukpoohbear

My lack of fear over dying (which comes and goes) helps to make me a very dangerous individual indeed, at least other can read that off me and become scared of me or project all sorts of ugly things on to me, because they’re frightened of death. And what is a narcissist but someone who is an extreme version of being frightened of death? The ego wants to survive at all costs. In order to remove that fear you have to face your own death, existential or any other crisis, to teach you that when the worst happens, it’s actually ok. Yods create more crisis than normal in a persons life, giving more opportunity to get rid of the fear of dying. A person with yods, it’s been said, is the culmination of generations of ignoring a certain issue or problem, which transpires yo in the yod persons chart to deal with, this makes them the scapegoat because other family members see the family secret within the yod person, so the scapegoating begins. So death, karma, ego issues, projection issues, it’s all connected. And I have to figure this all out before I can return to hustling but when I do, there’s an inner strength that is different to most people’s need to compete or bully to win in life.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Jupiter in Capricorn--Catalytic in the realm of Matter.
I'm expecting something important from the upcoming Sun/Jupiter conjunction in tropical Capricorn, which is within the influence of the Age Window. Jupiter is supportive of the transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn under Saturnian rulership into that of Aquarius, under Uranian rulership. This conjunction is also Trine :uranus: in tropical :taurus:.

Did the age of Aquarius begin now?

david starling

Did the age of Aquarius begin now?

Tropically, there's a "Mean-setting" for the Age-indicator, and a year-to-year, Nutational, "True-setting". The Mean-setting has constant Direct-motion at the rate of 1.07 minutes of arc per year. And, the Mean Longitudinal-point will reach the first point of tropical Aquarius in January of 2149, and continue its ingress into Aquarius.

The True Longitudinal-point will make first contact with the first point of tropical Aquarius in January 2047, then swing back into tropical Capricorn the following year. The Nutational movement has a maximum variation of about +/-one hundred years.

Now, factor in the Orb-influence of the Mean Age-indicator which I've hypothetically valued at 5 degrees. At 58.1 years per degree, Direct-movement, the Mean-setting Orb's leading edge reached the first point of tropical Aquarius in January of 1858. And, the first Orb-influence True-setting began sporadically breaching the boundary between tropical Capricorn and Aquarius about one century prior to that.

So, to answer your question, the Mean-setting, Orb-activated, tropical Age of Aquarius began in 1848. Whereas the Mean-setting, Longitudinal-point, tropical Age of Aquarius won't begin until 2149. And, I accord MUCH greater strength to the Longitudinal-point placements.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Tropically, there's a "Mean-setting" for the Age-indicator, and a year-to-year, Nutational, "True-setting". The Mean-setting has constant Direct-motion at the rate of 1.07 minutes of arc per year. And, the Mean Longitudinal-point will reach the first point of tropical Aquarius in January of 2149, and continue its ingress into Aquarius.

The True Longitudinal-point will reach the first point of tropical Aquarius in January 2047, then swing back into tropical Capricorn the following year. The Nutational movement has a maximum variation of about +/-one hundred years.

Now, factor in the Orb-influence of the Mean Age-indicator which I've hypothetically valued at 5 degrees. At 58.1 years per degree, Direct-movement, the Mean-setting Orb's leading edge reached the first point of tropical Aquarius in January of 1858. And, the first Orb-influence True-setting began sporadically breaching the boundary between tropical Capricorn and Aquarius about one century prior to that.

So, to answer your question, the Mean-setting, Orb-activated, tropical Age of Aquarius began in 1848. Whereas the Mean-setting, Longitudinal-point, tropical Age of Aquarius won't begin until 2149. And, I accord MUCH greater strength to the Longitudinal-point placements.

Age of Aquarius in 2047 then Age of Capricorn in 2048, then Age of Aquarius again? I predict there will be an unsuccessful revolt of Capricornians against Aquarians for a year. :surprised:

Maybe the USA will revolt against Mother Russia?

david starling

Age of Aquarius in 2047 then Age of Capricorn in 2048, then Age of Aquarius again? I predict there will be an unsuccessful revolt of Capricornians against Aquarians for a year. :surprised:

Maybe the USA will revolt against Mother Russia?

As a Traditionalist, you won't be able to agree with my Modernistic interpretation.

petosiris

Banned
As a Traditionalist, you won't be able to agree with my Modernistic interpretation.

I am not just any traditionalist, I don't think such thing as a zodiac exists - Aquarius in the north is Leo in the south, vice versa and there is an equatorial region which has its own cosmobiological system.

Although the Ages have some significance that will play a role in Biblical prophecy, I think. Sadly, I think they will be used for rally behind the Antichrist, because people will forget that the world was created three ages ago. If you don't know the Adam-Abraham-Jesus ages you don't have solid footing to withstand the incoming deception.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
I've been reading John Frawley's ''The Real Astrology'', here are two quotes from the popular fallacies section.

''My knowledge of astrology is intuitive.''
No doubt. But would you ride a bus driven by someone whose knowledge of driving was intuitive?

''Astrology is a religion''
Only if you believe in idol-worship, confusing the material with the divine, worshipping God's creatures, not God.

david starling

Actually, a good driver does require some amount of intuition. That's why driverless vehicles will never be as safe as a vehicle driven by a good human driver.

Also, astrology is a PHILOSOPHY, which can use both intuitive ability and the recorded, ancient, polytheistic religions to gain insights.

petosiris

Banned
Actually, a good driver does require some amount of intuition. That's why driverless vehicles will never be as safe as a vehicle driven by a good human driver.

Also, astrology is a PHILOSOPHY, which can use both intuitive ability and the recorded, ancient, polytheistic religions to gain insights.

The second quote is by far my favourite, I never thought of it that way. It is a very wise thought.

Idolaters may get triggered.

david starling

Here's one I know you'll like :whistling::

True monotheism is a manifestation of the tropical Age of Capricorn. Even the ancient Hebrew religion spoke of no OTHER gods before their own. The ancient Greeks thought it was foolhardy to worship only one god, and ignore all the others. It appears that the Fall Season of tropical Ages was manifestly one of polytheism, complete with corresponding gods and goddesses.

I use the numerology associated with the numbered Signs, whereby Capricorn, as the 10th Sign, results in 1+0=1, to explain the shift to monotheism.
Islam, the only major religion that arose entirely within the Longitudinal-point Age of Capricorn, is also the least ambiguous about its monotheism. Whereas Christianity, the crossover religion from the tropical Age of Sagittarius into Capricorn, has the Trinity, correlating to 3 as the square root of 9, the resolving number for the Age of the 9th Sign.

See, told you you'd like it! :biggrin:

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
petosiris, have you always believed the world was created three ages ago, or was that a belief you accepted later? Curious how it affected the rest of your thought process to accept that particular idea. I’m wondering if it frees up mental space in some significant way tbh.

I've never seen hard evidence of the universe created more than three ages ago, do you have some? It doesn't free up mental space, you have to be more skeptical in the first place.

I believe the word of God. I was also impressed by Ken Ham's debate with Bill Nye at his museum - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Here's one I know you'll like :whistling::

True monotheism is a manifestation of the tropical Age of Capricorn. Even the ancient Hebrew religion spoke of no OTHER gods before their own. The ancient Greeks thought it was foolhardy to worship only one god, and ignore all the others. It appears that the Fall Season of tropical Ages was manifestly one of polytheism, complete with corresponding gods and goddesses.

I use the numerology associated with the numbered Signs, whereby Capricorn, as the 10th Sign, results in 1+0=1, to explain the shift to monotheism.
The only major religion that arose entirely within the Longitudinal-point Age of Capricorn, is also the least ambiguous about its monotheism. Christianity, the crossover religion from the tropical Age of Sagittarius into Capricorn, has the Trinity, correlating to 3 as the square root of 9, the resolving number for the Age of the 9th Sign.

See, told you you'd like it! :biggrin:

You didn't even pay attention to the fact that I am a Unitarian? :lol:

petosiris

Banned
So, you accept the possibility that "God" could imply duality? An assertive Creator combined with a receptive Benefactor?

The word Unitarian implies Oneness.

No.

And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?” Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” And the scribe said to him, “You are right, Teacher. You have truly said that he is one, and there is no other besides him. And to love him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.” And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And after that no one dared to ask him any more questions. - Mark 12 ESV

Deut. 6:4