(Chronic) Illness onset at Saturn-Pluto conj.

Zora

Account Closed
On May 26, 2019 I was bitten by a tick which transmitted several infections to me. Those had me - usually very active, independent and rather proud- bed-bound and "begging for help on my knees".

Have you been diagnosed for borreliosis /lyme desease ?
Already in the past 5 years I was having (minor) health issues which were unsettling but manageable. I was determined to get to the root cause of those this year.

Your transits on personal planets started already some earlier and I personally believe that under every desease there is a message for evolvement below all -to tell us that we are no longer on our own right way destined for us.

2019 started with transiting jupiter as your health and work house ruler himself in 6th house - strong in own sign and house - activating by semisextile your natal uranus as your 8th house ruler -genetic inheritance from bloodline-ancestors - as well as predisposition for health issues -what can take an unconventional course under a uranus ruled subject.

On january 29th, 2019- your health house itself was activated by transiting saturn -as your ruler of relationship 7th house- inconjuncting your jupiter as ruler of your health house and work house. Work and relationship was definitely also a subject to look on.

On february 6th, your neptune as your ruler of lifepath and career was activated by transiting saturn conjunct afterwards your capricorn moonnode in 7th house as well. A change of lifepath and career had definitely come for you with saturn as the called "lord of time" telling preferably by conjunct that a certain time is over now.

In spring I was also contemplating my life choices and realizing that actually my biggest dream would be to have a family of my own. This was a surprise to everybody - including myself - because so far I have not focused on those matters at all. Rather self-centered and career-focused instead ever since I have not been romantically involved with anybody in the past 10 years.

On march 1st your pluto and your IC/MC axis was activated by transiting saturn and afterwards your moon and your saturn as your birth-axis rulers were activated by transiting uranus - for a deep and considerable change in your life to leave old pathes of your family thoughts, dogmata and opinions and to jump out of something no longer serving you.

And sometimes if we dont want to change or don't dare to - our body compells us by health issues to change our behaviour - like the proverb ...soul talking to body: "pls. do you tell her ....she doesn't listen to me...."

So in that kind of moment I became truly ill for the first time in my life, having to leave my beloved job and put all career plans on hold. The past months made me softer and showed me the importance of close relationships.

Did you leave your job ?

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
On May 26, 2019 I was bitten by a tick
That day transiting jupiter as your health ruler trined your leo mars (what means to me it can be healed - as it was in truth meant for a healing on a certain level - even it doesn't look like it in the middle of the experience). Mars rules your 11th house - with mars/uranus correspondence. A sudden unexpected event like flashlightening.

And transiting pluto as your co-ruler of intercepted scorpio in 5th house - house of life energy, and house of independancy, joy, fun, adventure and creativity as well as own children inconjuncted your mars for a deep tranformation in your own mind and thoughts.

Transiting chiron was in aries ( who rules the head in body system) and in exact semisextile with your pisces moon as your immune-system ruler of first house and your AC ruler. But also your birth energy planet to break through for a new beginning.

Zora

Account Closed
On march 1st your pluto of intercepted scorpio in your 5th house and your IC/MC axis was activated by transiting saturn and afterwards your moon and your saturn as your birth-axis rulers were activated by transiting uranus - for a deep and considerable change in your life to leave old pathes of your family thoughts, dogmata and opinions and to jump out of something no longer serving you.

5th house is also father and father experience in childhood, father as first male model role and how to act in life.

With intercepted scorpio and pluto in - this transit might have got up again old past experience with your father as well - and the second "face/part" of your father (or a step father - also possible) what is shown with pluto square jupiter in your 2nd house as disrespecting your boundaries and also kinda sometimes violently and out of control.

And with square mars in your 3rd house also verbally disrespectful dominating and physically acting - perhaps on your siblings (3rd house) as well - what you probably had to witness.

What your family might have kept silence on with pluto sextile neptune - but what took afterwards influence on your health (leaving the subconscious impression not being worthy enough to get own boundaries respected and not be strong enough to protect own body - what might have resulted in a subconscious self-sabotage-programme reducing your own life energy and influencing your own state of health.

And took also influence on your relationship and meeting people area - with neptune in 7th house. From what you have learned to build up sensitive warning antennas.