astro_32gw_01_yo_201655.80665.61706.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 19
  • astro_52gw_01_yo_201655.80682.62269.jpg
    astro_52gw_01_yo_201655.80682.62269.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 16

RaRohini

Hi YoGod !!

Nice name ..
I recast your chart into a vedic one. Whst strikes me is Saturn and Moon in Scorpio Anuradha in the second house of wealth. You have a wealth of abundant spiritual energy. But the moon and Saturn are conjunct in Scorpio. Anuradha star in scorpio is again ruled by Saturn and wants to do things the right way. There is no compromise when it comes to ideals and it accepts punishments ( and punishes too). Maybe that is why this path may seem difficult.
Asc Ketu in Libra Swati ruled by the wind..this is quite the 'wild child'. So Libra Swati can make one reckless too , but there is an obsession for justice. Do you play some wind instrument very well? This placement is like the wind and rules dispersal but can attract money too.
Currently you are under Ketu Mahadasha and your life path may be moving towards Rahu in Aries Ashvini. You may learn to be your own person. May learn to pt your foot down.Succeed in life through own efforts but you can forge alliances and contracts with suitable people.
So the good times will come. Again Venus in Aries Ashvini ..venus Mahadasha till 2031 which will propel you.
You may adopt a devil may care attitude later moving from the depth of emotion.
You are likely to find a cheerful, self starting partner who may lift you out of this mindset.
May i ask in which area you majored? There are strong indications of being a healer.

YoGod

Hi YoGod !!

Nice name ..
I recast your chart into a vedic one. Whst strikes me is Saturn and Moon in Scorpio Anuradha in the second house of wealth. You have a wealth of abundant spiritual energy. But the moon and Saturn are conjunct in Scorpio. Anuradha star in scorpio is again ruled by Saturn and wants to do things the right way. There is no compromise when it comes to ideals and it accepts punishments ( and punishes too). Maybe that is why this path may seem difficult.
Asc Ketu in Libra Swati ruled by the wind..this is quite the 'wild child'. So Libra Swati can make one reckless too , but there is an obsession for justice. Do you play some wind instrument very well? This placement is like the wind and rules dispersal but can attract money too.
Currently you are under Ketu Mahadasha and your life path may be moving towards Rahu in Aries Ashvini. You may learn to be your own person. May learn to pt your foot down.Succeed in life through own efforts but you can forge alliances and contracts with suitable people.
So the good times will come. Again Venus in Aries Ashvini ..venus Mahadasha till 2031 which will propel you.
You may adopt a devil may care attitude later moving from the depth of emotion.
You are likely to find a cheerful, self starting partner who may lift you out of this mindset.
May i ask in which area you majored? There are strong indications of being a healer.

I'm actually a DJ and play music for a living at this point a long with doing some Graphic Design so maybe that's where the instrument thing is coming from. I'm kinda losing interest tho. It's been me working hard but I've felt like I'm not getting where I want to in terms of stability.

I majored in Marketing when I was in school and was thinking about going back to school for something tech related, maybe Computer science or getting my MBA.

RaRohini

Hi !

I think marketing is a very good choice as Ascendant Libra Swati rules dispersal and marketing is also dispersal and this placement attracts money.
Since Ketu ( south node) is also in Swati..you have been there. Done that. Meaning you already have marketing in your hardware.But maybe you need to use the marketing skill to heal others ( Rahu in Aries ashvini).I have no idea how ; maybe use your knowldege in music to market something ?? Or maybe market health products?? But no learning goes waste. Everything has a purpose. We just have to SEE.you may instinctively know how to use all your knowledge.. you have the placements, i don't ! 😃

Last edited:

YoGod

Hi !

I think marketing is a very good choice as Ascendant Libra Swati rules dispersal and marketing is also dispersal and this placement attracts money.
Since Ketu ( south node) is also in Swati..you have been there. Done that. Meaning you already have marketing in your hardware.But maybe you need to use the marketing skill to heal others ( Rahu in Aries ashvini).I have no idea how ; maybe use your knowldege in music to market something ?? Or maybe market health products?? But no learning goes waste. Everything has a purpose. We just have to SEE.you may instinctively know how to use all your knowledge.. you have the placements, i don't ! 😃

How does the Vedic chart differ from Western Astrology chart?

RaRohini

The placement of the planets are different ; normally one house away from western chart i believe. Also there are divisions within the Zodiacs called nakshatras; for fine tuning.