I am BEFUDDLED!HELP!

Moondance

For the past two to three years, I have been searching for what for me is the ideal relationship: Best Friend and Lover. Should I just quit? It seems for the past year I have been attracting only cheaters and phonies, or else guys with the most hilarious or alarming sexual fetishes. I mean, sometimes I can't decide whether to laugh or cry. Is there a relatively normal guy out there for me, or should I just be mature and accept I will be alone? It appears I (Mercury), have passed the BF/L (Jupiter) by. I know Mercury retrograded shortly after this chart and will meet Jupiter again, but that can't be inferred by the chart.The moon, my co-significator has already passed the point of fortune in the 7th house, too. It looks like "woe is me". Here's the chart:
[img=http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5471/forgetaboutalovermk7.th.gif]

cassanra

This is a difficult one. If I read your question right "will I meet a normal guy?".
Here is my logic:
You are mercury in the fifth house wanting a romantic relationship. Your potential partner is Jupiter in the fifth house. You are in orb or your moeties are still within orb of each other but you are moving away from him. Mercury does 'change its mind' and go back to Jupiter when it goes retrograde.
With Saturn on your ASC this may indicate a depressed state of mind or fears.
The moon is strong in the 10th and on the cusp of the 11th of hopes and dreams as well as friends. It opposes the sun first which is on the cusp of the 5th house...maybe rejecting a lover. Next it sextiles saturn ruler of the fifth and we note that saturn is retrograde so again there is this feeling of going back to someone.
Jupiter is in fall but is in your triplicity being a night chart thus he truly does seem to care about you. He is also in saturns rulership, and term so wants romance also and then in venus face. You are more thinking of yourself in saturn house but mercurys trip and term and venus face. Venus in this chart represents finances his or yours and or personal worth as well as legal or communication issues. ....so it is a concern for both of you.
I guess the answer is 'yes' and it appears you already know this person and my go back to them.

barbh

Account Closed
Moondance

What is your exact question? Always makes a difference I think, although cassanra's reading is great. Just more info.

barbh

Moondance

Hi, C and B. Thank you so much for looking at my chart. I am so disgusted and discouraged by the men I've attracted this year.( You would die laughing if I shared some of the weirdos and liars) My exact question was "SHould I forget about a Lover, and accept I'll be alone?"

cassanra

Is there someone specific in mind that you were seeing?
This does sound like saturn is ruling your thoughts being in the first house...that you have a loss of hope and too much a dose of reality.
Barbh...this is an odd one cause the answer "yes' implies she will be alone:(
Now I am confused. The moon sextiling to the ruler of the fifth implies a 'yes' but yes to what? If we just take merc separating from jupiter then it implies she is running away from relationships.

Moondance

So, I'm spreading befuddlement, eh? Sorry. Yes, I just broke off a budding relationship today because I googled him on the web and found him registered for engagement presents at a store with a girl 13 yrs younger than him. He denied knowing her but it's the same mid-sized city and he has an unusual name. What's more, they work in the same profession according to the website. You can imagine how I felt, after a year of weirdos.

starlink

Hello Moondance, well, there is a mutual reception by house between the 5th house Saturn and the 1st house Mercury. You are clearly busy thinking about romance. Saturn, and also retrograde, in the 1st house, according to William Lilly, is not very favorable. The reception by itself would indicate that you should not give up, but Saturn shows that you must be patient and not expect quick results.

Jupiter is the ruler of the 7th and in your 5th and Jupiter is heading for the North Node. Mercury leaving Jupiter is indeed showing your last break-up.
North Node shows luck in the area it is found. On face value, Jupiter will reach the NN in about 8°, Aquarius is a fixed sign and Jup. is in a succedent house, so that could take up as much as 8 month or years (this last one according to Appleby.(hope not!)

Venus, traditional planet of relationships is also not in a good house so I really think that for the (quite long)time being, just try not to focus too much on relationships, and maybe indeed just forget about them for now. The more you search, the less will come of it is my experience and what I have seen with others.

Moons last aspect is an opposition to the Sun, both (still just about)angular, so it could be interpreted as a positive, but difficult opposition.

After that Moon (you) will oppose Jupiter, just out of sign, but within the Moons orb. Another sign showing that it will be difficult to find a suitable guy soon. Moon will then also become peregrine in Leo.

Maybe trying to concentrate more on your good self, finding things which can fulfill you and make you happy, is what is expected of you right now. Things happen for a reason and maybe this is pointing you to something which could make you happier than some weird guy making your life miserable.

Try using your creative talents (Mercury in the 5th here). Maybe cooking could be a good outlet for you (Moon in Cancer about to sextile Saturn, ruler of the creative 5th). Or maybe occupying yourself with children. I think you like them.

Cheers, Starlink