Are are we going germany?

updates,

we are still waiting to move, with in this the sun's square to saturn, i think it's something to do with anyone we are dealing with :bandit: cos what ever the matter is and how ever i approach it's being a struggle! even simple procedure is being stretchy. Another important thing is, we are still struggling to find a house in Germany with just 4 days left to move date, the passports are still with the renewal office :w00t: Amazing feeling :D:D:D

kalinka

hi,
I think you will move but not by the end of this month. So the answer of the question is NO. Sun is not another person, it represents the move. The struggeling is well represented by the square.

hi,
I think you will move but not by the end of this month. So the answer of the question is NO. Sun is not another person, it represents the move. The struggeling is well represented by the square.

Actually my question is with the time period "Are we going Germany by the end of October" and the answers came out to be "yes"

I still have a feel that we may move before the end of October, even though it seems a struggle for now some times by luck things will change in favor :love:

situation wise, we have to leave the present house by the 20th :D i still have 4 days for the 20th, so if by any means we get the house confirm within couple of days and the passports arrive :lol: we can move as planned.

so hope for best :D:D:D

tol= translation of light.

The moon (your stake in the matter) applies to a conjunction with Saturn, ruler of the 9th house of long distance or overseas travel. Before the moon reaches Saturn it first makes an aspect with the sun, which moves between the moon and Saturn and is capable of completing the aspect on the moon's behalf.

Unfortunately the aspect from the sun is a square, so just be prepared to handle difficulties that may arise.

Some updates,

you know right, the units btw the Saturn to moon is 3 where, the hard angle btw sun and saturn is 2units. the date i asked the question was on the 5th of oct, 2 weeks from then is the 19th oct ( i feel the time of the square from sun to Saturn)

i seriously felt it yesterday, it even made me cry! we almost got the house and the last minute it didn't come up because of the unstable person who gave us hopes about house.

this is so true, the prediction! we are still having struggle with finding the house "The sun"

we are hoping that we get to move in a week.

I just realised what really the sun square saturn, sp sun as the ruler of 7th. The sun also represents my husband.

Just as you said before saturn/moon have a connection, the sun reaches saturn by 1unit earlier to saturn by a square. That's where the 2 unit falls on the 19/20 of oct where my husband had a very hard time. We had to empty the present house and move out so he work so hard to do the removals. He handled the move all by him self alone till the next day 4am and then went work without rest. The sun/saturn shows that the suffering and struggle my husband felt.

Last edited:
I just realised what really the sun square saturn, sp sun as the ruler of 7th. The sun also represents my husband.

Just as you said before saturn/moon have a connection, the sun reaches saturn by 1unit earlier to saturn by a square. That's where the 2 unit falls on the 19/20 of oct where my husband had a very hard time. We had to empty the present house and move out so he work so hard to do the removals. He handled the move all by him self alone till the next day 4am and then went work without rest. The sun/saturn shows that the suffering and struggle my husband felt.

If this is right i have a feel that we may go to Germany on the 22nd which s tomorrow.

I have draw a chart asking if we would travel; going to Germany tomorrow.

We (moon) the travel (uranus), someone correct me here :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_house_hr.34734.53982.jpg
    astro_2gw_house_hr.34734.53982.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 23

waybread

I wouldn't view your question as valid. If you were going to Germany "tomorrow" which is already "today" in your time zone, as of the time of my post, you would know about it.

I hope everything works out for you, but your first chart did indicate some difficulties.

I wouldn't view your question as valid. If you were going to Germany "tomorrow" which is already "today" in your time zone, as of the time of my post, you would know about it.

I hope everything works out for you, but your first chart did indicate some difficulties.

Yes, that didn't go as i hoped :lol: the agent is too slow, The house is still waiting for the landlord's answer as per agent's talks. First they said they need us to view the Property (we asked if it fine if someone a friends/family vist on our behalf and do video sightseeing) they agreed. Now yesterday she says the landlord wants to meet us before he sign up the paperwork.

He needs proof tat we r geniune i think (because we r from overseas) i have asked my husband to get a leter from his boss in germany to support our request:cool: within this the agents we were in touch will be on leave till monday. I've asked my husband to check with her colleague.

tol= translation of light.

The moon (your stake in the matter) applies to a conjunction with Saturn, ruler of the 9th house of long distance or overseas travel. Before the moon reaches Saturn it first makes an aspect with the sun, which moves between the moon and Saturn and is capable of completing the aspect on the moon's behalf.

Unfortunately the aspect from the sun is a square, so just be prepared to handle difficulties that may arise.

I have a doubt with this chart, which is the 9th ruler the mars or the venues. the 9th house falls on the scorp isn't it the mars the ruler. why do every one says venues is the ruler of L9. where did i miss?

Last edited:

kalinka

You are saturn and moon, 9th house= long distance travel = mars, 7th house= the move= sun. That's why I said you will not move until the end of this month, because there are too many hard aspects. sun square saturn, mars square saturn, moon conjunct saturn, moon square sun. Also moons last aspects are sextile to neptune and conjunction with pluto.

Last edited:
You are saturn and moon, 9th house= long distance travel = mars, 7th house= the move= sun. That's why I said you will not move until the end of this month, because there are too many hard aspects. sun square saturn, mars square saturn, moon conjunct saturn, moon square sun. Also moons last aspects are sextile to neptune and conjunction with pluto.

Umm:unsure:

waybread

Kalinka, many of us do not use the trans-Saturnian planets in calculating the moon's last applying aspect.

HM, with Scorpio on the cusp of your OP chart, Mars rules your 9th house. As sometimes happens with a chart with a strongly tilted MC-IC axis, the eye is easily misled into reading the 8th house as the 9th. The 8th house is ruled by Venus, so I suspect that's what has happened.

Yes, I figured it out already but then I was wondering if you have used any different techniques.

So now what's up with my charts result then? Not valid?

kalinka

The chart is valid. How waybread said - each of us use different techniques to judge a chart, that's why the results could be often different, too.