Will he initiate conversation soon?

LovelyMissAries

Using my L1/L3 and the turned 3H from 7H (Taurus) as sigs.

Moon is sextiling Venus, but I see Venus in detriment in Aries and I wasn't sure if Moon is in detriment in Aquarius since I go by traditional astrology where Aquarius is ruled by Saturn.

Mercury to Mars I think indicates I want this conversation NOW. Mars in Gemini 10H...well I'm currently sitting in the parking lot of my 2nd job pissed about things that happened at my 1st one that could've been avoided. 😂

Moon in my 5H, his turned 11H and in Aquarius. Perhaps it will still be hot and cold and nothing much will develop other than being in the same group of friends. He is Jupiter in his own sign (Jupiter OR Neptune) and house, so concerned with himself and working too.

With us both being in our work houses and my 3H ruler opposing him it seems my / our schedules conflict among whatever else. Sun square Moon, Moon square 5H ruler - we are both busy with work?

33xaqlu.png

Last edited:

twistandshout

No, but it looks like you might. Mercury (you) are not in your 10H however, you're in your 8H of fears and worries. Your communication significator, Mars, is in your 10H. It's opposing Him (Jupiter) so I see this as you likely initiating communication with him but since your 3H and Him are in your respective 10 houses, I'd see it as both of you likely trying to control and take authority over the situation if you do end up connecting again.

Venus being in his 1H also almost reads like there's another woman in the picture, specially since she receives him via triplicity, though she's in her sign of detriment.

While outer planets tend to be disregarded, I'd also be a bit weary to see that Neptune is pulling on the T-Square between Mars and Jupiter. That feels a bit like something somewhat, well, f*cky is going on in terms of communication. Whether it be a lack of directness or honesty or straight up deception. So communicating with him seems to really call for a very clear level head if it does happen at all.

Good luck.

LovelyMissAries

No, but it looks like you might. Mercury (you) are not in your 10H however, you're in your 8H of fears and worries. Your communication significator, Mars, is in your 10H. It's opposing Him (Jupiter) so I see this as you likely initiating communication with him but since your 3H and Him are in your respective 10 houses, I'd see it as both of you likely trying to control and take authority over the situation if you do end up connecting again.

Venus being in his 1H also almost reads like there's another woman in the picture, specially since she receives him via triplicity, though she's in her sign of detriment.

While outer planets tend to be disregarded, I'd also be a bit weary to see that Neptune is pulling on the T-Square between Mars and Jupiter. That feels a bit like something somewhat, well, f*cky is going on in terms of communication. Whether it be a lack of directness or honesty or straight up deception. So communicating with him seems to really call for a very clear level head if it does happen at all.

Good luck.

Good call on Mercury's placement. What you described is accurate, just not for the person in was thinking of. So A is B's cousin, and that's who I'm interested in. However, B has had this awful girlfriend the past 3 months and they just broke up today. I initiated that conversation! There was sort of a level of control needed like asking him if he was with her or not, which he was, but I responded anyway with "Congrats!" Lol. I'm not interested in B, we are just good friends, but am mentioning it because it so closely resembles what you described. I won't initiate with A because I want him to (that could also be the control you were talking about.) And the level of deception with B is correct because he has been chasing my BFF the whole time he was with Awful Girlfriend. Not condoning it, he's a mess, but it fits.

twistandshout

Good call on Mercury's placement. What you described is accurate, just not for the person in was thinking of. So A is B's cousin, and that's who I'm interested in. However, B has had this awful girlfriend the past 3 months and they just broke up today. I initiated that conversation! There was sort of a level of control needed like asking him if he was with her or not, which he was, but I responded anyway with "Congrats!" Lol. I'm not interested in B, we are just good friends, but am mentioning it because it so closely resembles what you described. I won't initiate with A because I want him to (that could also be the control you were talking about.) And the level of deception with B is correct because he has been chasing my BFF the whole time he was with Awful Girlfriend. Not condoning it, he's a mess, but it fits.

The communication that the Mars and Jupiter opposition represent has actually yet to happen since they're both still moving to actually complete it. The conversation that you're referring to can likely be seen from Mercury and Venus separating from conjunction. Once again, your significator is the faster moving planet, so it's the one that basically did the work to move to make this happen.

This is part of why I'd say that if communication happens, you're the one to initiate it since Mars is faster at moving than Jupiter. Jupiter is in retrograde, however, so it's also moving to hasten the perfection of the opposition but it still doesn't seem particularly favorable since they're in opposing signs.