Will he truly regret losing me?

Tatiana

Guys, I need your hand into this, since I might really be very subjective given it is a subject that involves a lot of feelings on my side, so therefore your cold heads will help me.
I raised a chart, after I think I completely finished any relation with a guy, with bad things said mostly from my part due to some things he did to me and which hurt me a lot.

My question is: Will he truly regret losing me?

Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• Regret.jpg
    Regret.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 45

Tatiana

Actually, I would have said yes. And there is the possibility he might want to try to get back with you.

I try to see like the outcome of this all, the fight between us was so ugly, with harsh words and I'm left very hurt. I was the one hurt into this, not him. And what I notice is that he is Jupiter who is right now retrograding so something will change about him (this happened almost all the time in my charts when one of the significators was retrograde). But what could change? I mean what aspects show the trend of such change in my chart?

After all this, he knows I was hurt yet he didn't try to stop the things that were harming me, could the chart show his regret? Or anything else?

Tatiana

Figure out why it's a no, then I will chime in. I am exhausted explaining the basics. Sorry.

If I knew I wouldn't have asked a second opinion...

For example I would have said yes because there is a trine between Merc and Jup (on another soft it shows a trine, don't know why), but it's not the first aspect Merc does. Also Jup is in Merc's detriment, which is true.. I almost hate him for what he did. I was just asking a second opinion. Thank you anyway..

twistandshout

I would also likely say no for this unfortunately. Jupiter is in it's sign of rulership - Sagittarius, which is also Mercury's sign of detriment. You, however, receive him through triplicity in Aries, but you're peregrine in that sign so you're likely feeling a lot of loss of control in how to deal with this. You're also placed in your 8th house of fears and worries so I'd say be careful of this becoming an obsession.

There does seem to be an indication of communication happening, however, but it looks like it'd be communication that you would likely initiate since our 3H ruler (mars) is opposing him. This won't likely yield a positive response, however, since both of those significators are in signs that do not see eye to eye.

Mercury will eventually trine Jupiter before it moves into Taurus, so you may eventually find a way to make amends, but I do not see regret in this at all unfortunately.

Best of luck with your healing.

Tatiana

I would also likely say no for this unfortunately. Jupiter is in it's sign of rulership - Sagittarius, which is also Mercury's sign of detriment. You, however, receive him through triplicity in Aries, but you're peregrine in that sign so you're likely feeling a lot of loss of control in how to deal with this. You're also placed in your 8th house of fears and worries so I'd say be careful of this becoming an obsession.

There does seem to be an indication of communication happening, however, but it looks like it'd be communication that you would likely initiate since our 3H ruler (mars) is opposing him. This won't likely yield a positive response, however, since both of those significators are in signs that do not see eye to eye.

Mercury will eventually trine Jupiter before it moves into Taurus, so you may eventually find a way to make amends, but I do not see regret in this at all unfortunately.

Best of luck with your healing.

Thank you. Actually I'm not going to initiate any talks at all. I am very offended by him. And the fact he shows he doesn't even care places me in my 8th, indeed I obsessed a bit on the fact he seems to not care at all that I suffer. I would say I wouldn't take the 3rd houses, since actually my question was about his feelings rather than communication. I see he is in his domicile, stronger than me, but he is retrograde, how should I take this?

twistandshout

Thank you. Actually I'm not going to initiate any talks at all. I am very offended by him. And the fact he shows he doesn't even care places me in my 8th, indeed I obsessed a bit on the fact he seems to not care at all that I suffer. I would say I wouldn't take the 3rd houses, since actually my question was about his feelings rather than communication. I see he is in his domicile, stronger than me, but he is retrograde, how should I take this?

I bring up the opposition since they're in application to one another. So if connecting were to happen, it may be something that happens out of impulse.

As for the question being asked, that's a part of the trine that Mercury will make before it leaves Aries. It does show that the two of you are moving towards one another (mercury moving forward and Jupiter moving back) and that "hastens" the perfection that would happen between the two planets. But I also emphasize that it would be likely a show of making amends since he's still in his sign of rulership and does not receive Mercury at all, which likely means he can't do anything for you. He's likely very much focused on himself and his personal priorities, but the trine does show an opportunity for healing.

Tatiana

I bring up the opposition since they're in application to one another. So if connecting were to happen, it may be something that happens out of impulse.

As for the question being asked, that's a part of the trine that Mercury will make before it leaves Aries. It does show that the two of you are moving towards one another (mercury moving forward and Jupiter moving back) and that "hastens" the perfection that would happen between the two planets. But I also emphasize that it would be likely a show of making amends since he's still in his sign of rulership and does not receive Mercury at all, which likely means he can't do anything for you. He's likely very much focused on himself and his personal priorities, but the trine does show an opportunity for healing.

For example,regarding that Merc-Jup trine, I read receptions by Lily, so Merc is in Aries where Jup has triplicity at night, so he would actually be friendly at least. Instead, Jup is in Sag where Merc is in detriment which shows my feeling of rejection towards him.. and right now I am in such a bad position and no chance I will contact him

Tatiana

I understand he is Jup and that he is actually stronger, but at the same time he is retro, so he might change a lot after. At this point I don't see how, but a retro planet is still a retro planet, regardless it is in its domicile. So far that's what happened to me with all retro significators.

What shocks me is his sudden behaviour to hurt me in such way, when between us there have not been major fights ever. I cannot get this out of my mind. And if he comes back to me with at least a "sorry" attitude, that would be really unexpected to me

twistandshout

Retrograde planets tend to mean that someone is reflecting or, quite simply, trying to move away from someone or something. If Jupiter were to be going retrograde at the beginning or right at the end of the sign that it's in so that it prevents a change from occurring then that would be a situation where retrograde would show a change of heart or priorities. But Jupiter is retrograde in the middle of it's sign, a sign that Mercury does not function well in at all, so in the context of a question of regretting losing you, the answer doesn't look very good.

Tatiana

Retrograde planets tend to mean that someone is reflecting or, quite simply, trying to move away from someone or something. If Jupiter were to be going retrograde at the beginning or right at the end of the sign that it's in so that it prevents a change from occurring then that would be a situation where retrograde would show a change of heart or priorities. But Jupiter is retrograde in the middle of it's sign, a sign that Mercury does not function well in at all, so in the context of a question of regretting losing you, the answer doesn't look very good.

I understand... sadly.

ElenaJ

"What shocks me is his sudden behaviour to hurt me in such way, when between us there have not been major fights ever."
Sun in the chart had recently passed over Uranus, and moon squares Uranus, unexpectedly there was a blow up.

Tatiana

"What shocks me is his sudden behaviour to hurt me in such way, when between us there have not been major fights ever."
Sun in the chart had recently passed over Uranus, and moon squares Uranus, unexpectedly there was a blow up.

I go by the traditional so I never take the outer planets since they are not powerful enough to cast energy..