Moon and Jupiter trine IC

Luxr

What do you think about this aspects? What could they mean? Do you usually consider aspects to Imum Coeli and other angles? Thank-you very much.

the aspect I’m talking about is in my little son natal chart. I’m worried about his chart as Pluto is in his 4th house (I wrote about this in previous post), so I wonder if Jupiter trine IC could make his family condition better…sorry for my English, I’m writing from Italy.

Please tell me something if you can.

Last edited:

Luxr

What do you think about this aspects? What could they mean? Do you usually consider aspects to Imum Coeli and other angles? Thank-you very much.

the aspect I’m talking about is in my little son natal chart. I’m worried about his chart as Pluto is in his 4th house (I wrote about this in previous post), so I wonder if Jupiter trine IC could make his family condition better…sorry for my English, I’m writing from Italy.

I'm so worried...

Lin

It would help so much if we could SEE the chart.

because even tho we could and often do use major aspects to angles, this may or may not modify other issues regarding the subject of the angle involved. So all the planets must be evaluated.
LIN

HarmonE

Don't place too much importance on natal aspects. Planets in signs and planets in houses is the foundation of natal astrology. Aspects only provide secondary information. Given that it is with an inner planet (moon) and a beneficiary (jupiter) as well as it being a trine, most wouldn't consider it to be a huge deal.

Also, if you are looking at it on a computer generated program without making modifications, the orb (or error factor) is automatically configured for you. Check to see how close to a perfect 120 degrees it is. Beyond 115-125 for Jupiter and 112-128 for the Moon I personally wouldn't use it.

And finally if you want to use the info on this aspect it really just means that at the time this person was born the energies of both the moon and Jupiter had a connection to the line of power (MC/IC work together and what aspects the IC also aspects the MC). The attributes of Moon (mother, nurturing, past, feeling, reflections etc...) and Jupiter (understanding, principals, objectivity, expansion, optimism etc...) bring an extra element to how this person feels motivated personally and to lesser degree motivated out in the world.

JUPITERASC

the aspect I’m talking about is in my little son natal chart. I’m worried about his chart as Pluto is in his 4th house (I wrote about this in previous post), so I wonder if Jupiter trine IC could make his family condition better…sorry for my English,

I’m writing from Italy.

ITALIAN ASTROLOGER - Margherita Fiorello
is from Rome, Italy.
pages written in Italian also :smile:
at https://heavenastrolabe.wordpress.com/