Chart reading practice

noxflisk

I need to practice reading other people's charts. I can't guarantee that my interpretation will be perfectly accurate, but I'll certainly try, and I'm usually right on the money.
Feel free to leave your chart or birth information in a reply.

Criticism/questions/comments/concerns/suggestions regarding my analyses are also welcome, of course! (That is, after I finish some first.)

[Note: this person is under no obligation to read your chart and may discontinue reading at any time - if you would like to have a chart reading and have the best possibility of having it answered, the best thing to do is to post your OWN thread in the "Read My Chart" forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

YoGod

Sure, I'd love for you to read mine

My birthday is March 29th 1986

Birth time: 8:38 Pm

Birth location: Philadelphia, PA

attached

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_yo_2015113.22650.16640.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_yo_2015113.22650.16640.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 29

noxflisk

attached

First off, with a fire sun and fire moon combination with a Scorpio rising, you probably have a great sense of humor. (I've noticed that's actually very common among Scorpios?) You're likely highly intellectual. You're very investigative, and you probably like to solve complex problems. Maybe you enjoy philosophy, or psychology, or science, or even law or detective work. You're very ambitious. You think a lot, though you probably keep most of those thoughts to yourself. You likely have an easy time getting a career; and if so, you will no doubt pursue one of your interests. You probably cringe at the thought of some innocuous cubicle work. You want to do something that always keeps you on your toes. You can be a bit impulsive when it comes to making decisions. You're probably somewhat intimidating to other people, given your intellectual power, and your mysterious and almost secretive exterior (due to your Scorpio rising!). You might get obsessed with things/ideas/people easily. I imagine that in conflicts and arguments, you tend to take sides easily rather than try to see from everyone's perspective. You have difficulties with communication; it probably makes you seem kind of emotional unstable at times. Lastly, you're more than likely extremely charismatic and charming, and might make a good leader. Add that to your intelligence, your sense of humor, and you have a pretty sweet combination right there.

(How accurate was I? Rate it on a scale from 1-10, or just explain which parts were wrong/off.)

mathur_dinesh

YoGod
You might have experienced some disagreements and souring of relations since August 2014. Some relations might have broken as a consequence of exchange of unpleasant words. This is a period in which one could have suffered an injury or come under surgeon’s blade.
The urge to enjoy and indulge in even taboos would have turned stronger. Artistic expression should have become powerful.
Marriage or long term relationships would be under strain.

YoGod

First off, with a fire sun and fire moon combination with a Scorpio rising, you probably have a great sense of humor. (I've noticed that's actually very common among Scorpios?) You're likely highly intellectual. You're very investigative, and you probably like to solve complex problems. Maybe you enjoy philosophy, or psychology, or science, or even law or detective work. You're very ambitious. You think a lot, though you probably keep most of those thoughts to yourself. You likely have an easy time getting a career; and if so, you will no doubt pursue one of your interests. You probably cringe at the thought of some innocuous cubicle work. You want to do something that always keeps you on your toes. You can be a bit impulsive when it comes to making decisions. You're probably somewhat intimidating to other people, given your intellectual power, and your mysterious and almost secretive exterior (due to your Scorpio rising!). You might get obsessed with things/ideas/people easily. I imagine that in conflicts and arguments, you tend to take sides easily rather than try to see from everyone's perspective. You have difficulties with communication; it probably makes you seem kind of emotional unstable at times. Lastly, you're more than likely extremely charismatic and charming, and might make a good leader. Add that to your intelligence, your sense of humor, and you have a pretty sweet combination right there.

(How accurate was I? Rate it on a scale from 1-10, or just explain which parts were wrong/off.)

You were right on a lot of things. I am highly intellectual (I have a degree from Wharton [upenn]). I am very investigative and like to solve complex problems. One of my hobbies is sportsbetting (I'm in the process of building a model through statistics to simulate the outcomes of NBA/NFL games) I've always been somewhat of a nerd. I guess my interest in astrology fits in under psychology but I'm not really into law or science. I'm actually a DJ in real life, do music/production. That's been my main job for most of my adult life although I'm thinking about getting out of it because I need something that makes more money. You're very accurate when you mentioned that I cringe at innocuous cubicle work although I've had a hard time getting a real job when I graduated college (recession). I've mostly pursued my own interest (DJing, music....I also do graphic design) I recently got a job at at a start up company but to be honest I'm miserable.....we have meetings all the time, I can't do things my way like I'm used to (I've been self employed most of my life)....I feel everything is structured. I HATE meetings, I'd rather work alone than meet and talk about it. I do notice people are attracted to my passion and energy and I can light up a room if I wanted to. I had to get a "Real" job because I needed experience and didn't want my degree to go to waste (especially when I'm not making a lot of money pursuing my dream)

I do get attached to ideas/people....Everything I'm into I investigate to the fullest. If I'm into something or someone I really get attached. When I got into music I investigated EVERYTHING about music/hip hop culture. I know EVERYTHING about sports. I'll spend HOURS reading about something. (I've been into astrology lately and spend hours reading this site) It's very obsessive. I tend to do the same when I'm interested in someone.

I do have difficulties with communication. I do find that I'm quite shy if I don't know you....but once I open up I'm a much different person. I can be very quiet at times. I can imagine I probably come off intimidating. I'm probably misunderstood. I work in an industry where you're supposed to be out there, but I'm shy and I'm a loner. I definitely have a lot of energy, charisma and charm but I don't think I show that to everyone.

Overall I think you did a great job at describing me, but missed on a few things. You would have gotten a 10 had I told you a little bit about myself before hand. Thanks so much.

YoGod

YoGod
You might have experienced some disagreements and souring of relations since August 2014. Some relations might have broken as a consequence of exchange of unpleasant words. This is a period in which one could have suffered an injury or come under surgeon’s blade.
The urge to enjoy and indulge in even taboos would have turned stronger. Artistic expression should have become powerful.
Marriage or long term relationships would be under strain.

Hmmm.....

A lot of of relationships in my DJ career haven't been the same as of late. I've kinda been withdrawing based on how I've been treated/been paid. I haven't been working with many of my previous clients. No one has really gotten injured lol.

To be honest I feel creative but I haven't felt up for it like I used to because I've just been more focused on how I could make more money.

I did break up with a young lady I was dating back all last summer in august of 2014.....I just felt we weren't right for one another. I've been randomly more lonely than ever lately.

Last edited:

acmicasa

I need to practice reading other people's charts. I can't guarantee that my interpretation will be perfectly accurate, but I'll certainly try, and I'm usually right on the money.

Criticism/questions/comments/concerns/suggestions regarding my analyses are also welcome, of course! (That is, after I finish some first.)

There you go love... here is mine... I love to hear interpretations :w00t:
See attachment

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 27

kshantaram

Premium Member

attached

venus highest planetary deg aries 6th, venus-rahu conj, able to influence opponents through charm of personality, while venus 6th tending to negate personal relationships gsenerically. lords 1/7 mars-venus over sag-aries trine friendly signs inclined in relationships by mere attractions. venus-rahu prone to rise and fall in employment matters, relationships, health. venus aspects own libra 12th tending to foreign lands.

mercury debilated pisces emotional and confused impacting comprehension, jup own pisces, debilation cancelled, slower pace of growth in education-romance etc, jup-mer pisces poetic aptitude, spiritual inclinations. mer elevated aspect over own virgo 11th protective of income, gains, friendships.

mer 2nd highest deg factor for vocation, inclined to jobs needing emotional investment rather than much of rational-intellectual inputs, human resources management, hospitality industry, etc combined with venus 6th winning through charm of personality.

ketu scorpio 12th research-occult aptitudes. scorpio asc secretive-reserved-suspicious-sentimental.

moon-sat-mars sag optimistic, philosophical, ambitious, impulsive, sportive. entrepreneurial aptitude, volatile finances, attitude of law and justice, economic, worrying-melancholy inclinations, economic, mars asc lord over 2nd earning through own efforts. sat 2nd earnings in distant lands.

sat aspecting own acq 4th protective of property matters, may not be good for health of mother.

aries 6th prefer action orientation in work, sports, impulsive, accident prone. 6th lord mars over 2nd greater efforts towards finances, volatile.

cancer-moon 9th inimical for scorpio asc, stress-delays in luck-education etc, inimical moon over sag asc impacting health under stress, tending to distant travels.

jupiter pisces 4th good for domestic comforts and property matters, attached to mother, jupiter trine cancer 9th protective of luck-higher education, trine scorpio asc protective of health.

sun lord 10th for career elevated over aries 5th
, managerial aptitude, action orientation, 10th lord placed 8th from 10th could tend to fall in position some time, to care. currently ketu separative node heading towards sun aries prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach etc, could impact position/promotion.

sat transit natal sat sag coming 2.5yrs calling for long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs. tending to earn in distant lands away from family. rahu transit libra 11th gains through foreigners-other races. ketu transit aries 5th tending to anxiety of change, impacting romance, children, etc

jup transit leo 10th trine saturn sag trine sun aries 5th tending to growth in luck and career and finances and position, ketu aries 5th seeking change, while prone to pain-injury-surgery impacting promotion perhaps, jupiter leo trine aries protective till july 015 or so. jup leo transit 9th from moon trine sun aries promoting luck when jup direct leo 2nd wk April onwards.

mid-March sat turning retro towards scorpio asc impacting health, relationship, mother's health, retro aspect acq good for property matters.

all planets dark half tending to be introverted, while scorpio asc too reserved conj ketu, mer pisces emotional and confused, debilation cancelled tending to slower pace of growth, cancer 9th inimical luck under stress-delay, mer elevated aspect over own virgo 11th protective of income-gains, though mars sag 2nd volatile in finances, sat 2nd tending to distant lands. inimical moon sag first house impacting health-luck etc.

jup own pisces 4th growth-riches through knowledge management-advisory roles, gradually though as mer conj pisces debilated. venus-rahu 6th winning through charm of personality.

perhaps good at diplomacy/roles. where reserved scorpio and introvertedness and ability to research information etc could be an advantage. yet action oriented through sun aries 5th managerial-ministerial roles, while sun being 8th from 10th prone to fall in position sometime, while venus-rahu 6th too prone to rise and fall though could have acting-tactical skills able to camouflage personal emotions.

sat return sag need to take long-term decisions of life coming 2.5yrs.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant,
could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreements!

hope sun elevated aries trine moon brings luck and prosperity, gradually though, mercury debilated pisces, emotional-confused.

wishing well,

kshantaram

YoGod

venus highest planetary deg aries 6th, venus-rahu conj, able to influence opponents through charm of personality, while venus 6th tending to negate personal relationships gsenerically. lords 1/7 mars-venus over sag-aries trine friendly signs inclined in relationships by mere attractions. venus-rahu prone to rise and fall in employment matters, relationships, health. venus aspects own libra 12th tending to foreign lands.

mercury debilated pisces emotional and confused impacting comprehension, jup own pisces, debilation cancelled, slower pace of growth in education-romance etc, jup-mer pisces poetic aptitude, spiritual inclinations. mer elevated aspect over own virgo 11th protective of income, gains, friendships.

mer 2nd highest deg factor for vocation, inclined to jobs needing emotional investment rather than much of rational-intellectual inputs, human resources management, hospitality industry, etc combined with venus 6th winning through charm of personality.

ketu scorpio 12th research-occult aptitudes. scorpio asc secretive-reserved-suspicious-sentimental.

moon-sat-mars sag optimistic, philosophical, ambitious, impulsive, sportive. entrepreneurial aptitude, volatile finances, attitude of law and justice, economic, worrying-melancholy inclinations, economic, mars asc lord over 2nd earning through own efforts. sat 2nd earnings in distant lands.

sat aspecting own acq 4th protective of property matters, may not be good for health of mother.

aries 6th prefer action orientation in work, sports, impulsive, accident prone. 6th lord mars over 2nd greater efforts towards finances, volatile.

cancer-moon 9th inimical for scorpio asc, stress-delays in luck-education etc, inimical moon over sag asc impacting health under stress, tending to distant travels.

jupiter pisces 4th good for domestic comforts and property matters, attached to mother, jupiter trine cancer 9th protective of luck-higher education, trine scorpio asc protective of health.

sun lord 10th for career elevated over aries 5th
, managerial aptitude, action orientation, 10th lord placed 8th from 10th could tend to fall in position some time, to care. currently ketu separative node heading towards sun aries prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach etc, could impact position/promotion.

sat transit natal sat sag coming 2.5yrs calling for long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs. tending to earn in distant lands away from family. rahu transit libra 11th gains through foreigners-other races. ketu transit aries 5th tending to anxiety of change, impacting romance, children, etc

jup transit leo 10th trine saturn sag trine sun aries 5th tending to growth in luck and career and finances and position, ketu aries 5th seeking change, while prone to pain-injury-surgery impacting promotion perhaps, jupiter leo trine aries protective till july 015 or so. jup leo transit 9th from moon trine sun aries promoting luck when jup direct leo 2nd wk April onwards.

mid-March sat turning retro towards scorpio asc impacting health, relationship, mother's health, retro aspect acq good for property matters.

all planets dark half tending to be introverted, while scorpio asc too reserved conj ketu, mer pisces emotional and confused, debilation cancelled tending to slower pace of growth, cancer 9th inimical luck under stress-delay, mer elevated aspect over own virgo 11th protective of income-gains, though mars sag 2nd volatile in finances, sat 2nd tending to distant lands. inimical moon sag first house impacting health-luck etc.

jup own pisces 4th growth-riches through knowledge management-advisory roles, gradually though as mer conj pisces debilated. venus-rahu 6th winning through charm of personality.

perhaps good at diplomacy/roles. where reserved scorpio and introvertedness and ability to research information etc could be an advantage. yet action oriented through sun aries 5th managerial-ministerial roles, while sun being 8th from 10th prone to fall in position sometime, while venus-rahu 6th too prone to rise and fall though could have acting-tactical skills able to camouflage personal emotions.

sat return sag need to take long-term decisions of life coming 2.5yrs.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant,
could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreements!

hope sun elevated aries trine moon brings luck and prosperity, gradually though, mercury debilated pisces, emotional-confused.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thanks so much for this...

This is a lot to take in, especially since it seems you do Vedic astrology (Rahu and ketu) and I'm really not very familiar.

I didn't really have a slower paced growth in education to be honest. My mother was teacher and made sure I had a proper education.....Never really found myself to be confused about anything until after college when I struggled during the recession.

I do think I need more of an emotional investment at work.

I am pretty close to my mother. You mentioned my mother's health several times. She's in good health now, hopefully nothing changes.

This seems accurate

optimistic, philosophical, ambitious, impulsive, sportive. entrepreneurial aptitude, volatile finances, economic, worrying-melancholy inclinations, economic, mars

There are some things I didn't understand....Like why I'm prone to rise and fall in employment matters? Also some others, I'll bold them and maybe you can clarify...

while venus 6th tending to negate personal relationships gsenerically. lords 1/7 mars-venus over

I'm so confused?

10th lord placed 8th from 10th could tend to fall in position some time, to care. currently ketu separative node heading towards sun aries prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach etc, could impact position/promotion.

Tell me more, please. I don't know what to think of this. How does an injury affect my position/promotion? At the same time I will have good luck?

while sun being 8th from 10th prone to fall in position sometime

more please....

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thanks so much for this...

This is a lot to take in, especially since it seems you do Vedic astrology (Rahu and ketu) and I'm really not very familiar.

RAHU-KETU ARE THE NODES, MENTIONED ON THE ASTRODIENST TOO
AS TRUE NODE/KETU OPPOSITE. KNOWN AS NORTH-SOUTH NODES.

I didn't really have a slower paced growth in education to be honest. My mother was teacher and made sure I had a proper education.....Never really found myself to be confused about anything until after college when I struggled during the recession.

MER DEBILATED PISCES EMOTIONAL VS RATIONAL,

DEBILATION CANCELLED AS JUPITER OWN PISCES, SAID TO LEAD TO SLOWER PACE OF GROWTH THOUGH, IN PRINCIPLE. NOT AS EXPECTED.

I do think I need more of an emotional investment at work.

I am pretty close to my mother. You mentioned my mother's health several times. She's in good health now, hopefully nothing changes. GOOD!

There are some things I didn't understand....Like why I'm prone to rise and fall in employment matters? Also some others, I'll bold them and maybe you can clarify...

PLANETS CONJUNCT RAHU TEND TO RISE AND FALL, RAHU THE CATALYST, THE LIFT GOING UP AND THEN DOWNWARDS

I'm so confused?

VENUS SIGNIFICATOR FOR RELATIONSHIP-MARRIAGE 7TH HOUSE,
OVER THE 6TH NEGATES THE 7TH HOUSE/RELATIONSHIP, PRONE TO.

MARS-VENUS TRINE EASILY PRONE TO MERE ATTRACTIONS.

Tell me more, please. I don't know what to think of this. How does an injury affect my position/promotion? At the same time I will have good luck?

KETU THE SEPARATIVE NODE TRANSIT SUN ARIES 5TH PRONE TO PAIN-INJURY-SURGERY.

SUN 5TH ARIES FOR POSITION/PROMOTION IN LIFE, SUN LORD 10TH FOR CAREER TOO 8TH FROM THE 10TH SUGGESTIVE OF FALL SOMETIME, TRANSIT KETU COULD IMPACT CAREER-POSITION/PROMOTION.

JUPITER TRANSIT LEO 9TH FOR LUCK TRINE SUN-KETU ARIES 5TH PROTECTIVE TILL JULY 015 OR SO.

more please....

hope able to clarify!

[Note: this person is under no obligation to read your chart and may discontinue reading at any time - if you would like to have a chart reading and have the best possibility of having it answered, the best thing to do is to post your OWN thread in the "Read My Chart" forum - Moderator]

Hello,

I would love a chart reading if you are still offering :)
Whatever feedback you can provide is sincerely welcomed!
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&cd=cw2sfileAkB1SM-u1422814834&gif=astro_2gw_01_michelle.68550.13320.gif&res=63&va=&cid=w2sfileAkB1SM-u1422814834