Who is this person in my life?

Moondance

I need to figure out who "X" is in relation to my life path. I felt since I named him in my mind, and need to examine his significance to me on a one to one basis, that he is represented by my 7th house, therefore he is represented by Saturn in Virgo in my second house. Can anyone suggest what this might signify?

Does it mean he is a "brother" rather than a friend, lover, open enemy, etc.,? Does it mean he teaches me boundaries (Saturn), or limits my communication in some way? I am completely puzzeled and welcome any astrologically based thoughts. Thanks.

Moondance

Aw, come on, you guys! 40 views and no one has any ideas on how to interpret this chart? Just take a shot, OK? I'm working on some Pluto issues with this guy.

starlink

Hi Moondance, well, I think you saw it correctly. He has no connection whatsoever with the Moon, you and him being in your 3rd, he probably feels more like a brother to you and you are probably someone he can talk to.
Venus is ruler of your 5th and Mars on your Ascendant has passed the connection with Venus,so no romance there. Sorry M., I dont see a connection between you two other than a man you can have conversation with. Saturn is going to oppose Uranus in the 9th. Is he planning to go away and live abroad? Mars is also connecting with that prominent Uranus. Something to do with the 8th and 9th houses. You probably know more about that. (maybe opposed to have sex (8th house ruler, your Pluto issues....???) and rather wants to be like a brother to you? What do I know :) Ruler of Saturn, Mercury weak in Scorpio, Via Combusta in the 5th of romance and Sun, house ruler of 3 also weak in Scorpio in 5, so the romance factor is not an option.
I dont know what you want of course, but dont count on love with this one.
Sorry Moondance, that's all I can see here. Starlink

Moondance

Yes, Starlink, people have commented that we are so alike we are like brother and sister. I don't think it is a question of sex, but there are many "karmic" type formations in synastry. POF and other Arabian parts,vertex, nodes,Pluto contacts are all pretty heavy and mutual, but the relationship itself is a puzzler. I think his life is going to undergo a lot of change and upset because of the coming opposition to Uranus, and I suspect it may reverberate in my life, also, if Saturn is also interpreted as "the future" as the moon is the past in an horary. I'm reassured by Venus in the 4th as it augers a pretty happy ending I hope, for his sake. I would also say there iis a good deal of affection between us, but amorphus and undefined. I feel the need to "help" him in some way. Don't know why.Thanks.

Last edited: