Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

Schiff says there’s “direct evidence” of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. He's yet to show this direct evidence, as a matter of fact it's been proven he lied. Pelosi won't take the articles to the Senate because she knows they have not proven high crimes and she does not want Trump vindicated.

Getting subpoenas would put pressure on Senate and WH to call these witnesses but she's not playing that card. Sure, WH has the legal right to use executive privilege. As I showed you in another post Obama use it lots to prevent witnesses being called. WH says they are protecting the President's legal powers. Given that 3 years of intensive investigation have shown nothing, I'm inclined to believe the WH is protecting the powers of their branch rather than they are hiding something.

MD

screen-shot-2019-11-02-at-7.58.52-am.png

leomoon

There's a similarity between the attributes of the fixed stars, handed down to us from very ancient times, and the Sabian Symbols. They both rely on psychic intuition, although the color, brightness, and constellational positioning do "inform" the ancient descriptions of what the individual stars mean in a Chart. Trumpeached has two stars in his Natal-chart that stand out--Regulus and Algol.

I would think the fixed stars importance in astrology were the outreach end result of very conscious studious study, and not from the subconscious when it came to writing down what they (the ancient astrologers) perceived for the King and/or whomever they read for. Thus "inform" as in a plus b - d = "c" or an end result more times then not. I don't think astrology however is a science, just based on some scientific principles.

Sabian symbols? I'm not really convinced, but I know others who are. Nothing I'd argue with them about however.

And yes, regarding his Algol at the MC - "off with his head?":innocent: and his Rising star Regulus, which we have yet to see fall quickly in the public arena. (we weren't around for his many bankruptcies. I don't think his fake Charity lawsuit counted in that regard or expectation of a fall from Regulus. So, we'll have to wait and see. :whistling:

piercethevale

I would think the fixed stars importance in astrology were the outreach end result of very conscious studious study, and not from the subconscious when it came to writing down what they (the ancient astrologers) perceived for the King and/or whomever they read for. Thus "inform" as in a plus b - d = "c" or an end result more times then not. I don't think astrology however is a science, just based on some scientific principles.

Sabian symbols? I'm not really convinced, but I know others who are. Nothing I'd argue with them about however.

And yes, regarding his Algol at the MC - "off with his head?":innocent: and his Rising star Regulus, which we have yet to see fall quickly in the public arena. (we weren't around for his many bankruptcies. I don't think his fake Charity lawsuit counted in that regard or expectation of a fall from Regulus. So, we'll have to wait and see. :whistling:

I know that Edgar Cayce thought certain fixed stars were most influential and He also said most people aren't affected by all the planets. A compilation of all the astrological information He gave in readings reveled that most people [at least those who were the subjects of those readings... the total number of who all I can't recall at this moment, and I don't want to spend the hour o more it would likely take me to get that figure [I'm so unorganized as to my filing methods, {What system?} but I seem to remember it was around a hundred, give or take... ] are affected by, on the average, from three-three and a half to a little more than six of the nine planets He mentioned Most are affected by, around, four or five of the planets [He called a yet un-discovered planet "Septimus" which has since been concluded to be Pluto.].

I'm one of the rarities as I am affected by them all.

I've yet to really study the fixed stars and don't know if I'll ever get around to it...I've not that many years left among the living. I figure that I've presently got about at least 14 years left. That's not even enough time to figure out what all I've got on my plate at present.
I did a fixed star analysis of my chart and member Phoenix Venus a couple of years ago... I forget exactly how many fixed stars, but it was all that I could find mention of from a, rather brief, and simple search in the works of the old sources that the "Traditional" astrologers revere so much. What that demonstrated to me is that they are pretty much "spot on" according to the influences attributed to them.

Maybe the use of the Sabians does require a bit of intuition, but that is something I've always been rather good at.. I do know that, intuition aside, the more one works with the Sabian Symbols, the more one continuously utilizes them... and I do mean as presented and interpreted by the master, the late, Dane Rudhyar... the more one becomes adept at understanding them and is able to effectively use them in chart interpretation.... but if you've got that "intuition" working for you it'll surely happen a lot quicker as to the study. It took me a little over 19 years to finally, that is to really, ''get them" as Dane understood them.... not as well or as thoroughly, as I'm rather sure furture generations will realize a good deal more and maybe even find a few things I, perhaps, foolishly or recklessly overlooked. I am only human and half of my time seems to be spent dealing with mundane bulls**t.

I know of no one else that ever caught on that Dane had insinuated in many a text He wrote that they can be read in both directions and that the reverse direction, i.e. clockwise through the Zodiac, beginning with the 30th degree of Virgo, is the cycle of transformation that leads to spiritual evolution.
Maybe there are some out there that did already know, there may even be a written treatise or two on the subject, but I never came across any and for what it's worth, I had to figure it out on my own.... but it's so clearly evident...all one has to do is read the symbols from start to finish, yet I have to admit that until I produced a natal chart for Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth, it was something I just couldn't see...just hadn't recognized. The first degree of Libra is the culmination of that cyclic process of spiritual evolution...where Pluto was when He was born...and it was precisely conjunct His Asc. at the moment He was born.

...another reason as to my calling that natal chart a "template" by which to truly learn and understand astrology, a "Rosetta Stone" for astrologers. It's also a "litmus test" by which to cull out ineffective and erroneous techniques and lore.
I can't take credit for having done it, not really, as everything I need to know, every astrological tool and understanding I had acquired which enabled me, was, more or less, given to me...dropped right into my lap, at times, even.
The credit truly belongs to Edgar Cayce, Dane Rudhyar, Annie Besant, a number of others that I could mention, and the messengers from the Throne of Grace itself, as they identify themselves as, r.e. the "White Lodge" and the angelic that have remained loyal to our benevolent Creator, our God in Heaven.
It was a joint effort of which I am playing an role agreed to before birth... just an "actor" playing a role given him, so to speak. I've been at this a little over 15 years since I produced the Nazarene's birth chart in November of 2004 and, as I already wrote, I figure i have about 14 years left in my present incarnation... so there very likely won't be any recognition of the work on any major scale, no speaking engagements, no financial benefit, and if there is even one more interview by the media before my demise I'll be a bit surprised... but, that's actually a relief, as I have found for myself.
I cherish my solitude, my relative anonymity, my quiet life.
All glory to the One, God.
Haribol
ptv

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Speaking at a closed-door meeting of her caucus
about the Russian hack into Burisma
Nancy Pelosi reportedly accused Mitch McConnell of
acting like a rogue leader.
Sources told CNN that Pelosi then

“.....mused that

sometimes she wonders
whether McConnell has Russian connections......”

Pelosi: 'McConnell has Russian connections' :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3gY5RpJnLE

EOQXjPOWkAAxNeg.jpg

david starling

Now, it's getting interesting! The Republican Senators are about to reveal themselves as Monarchists, with Trumpeached as their lord and master, instead of the Constitutionalists they swore to be!

david starling

Now, it's getting interesting! The Republican Senators are about to reveal themselves as Monarchists, with Trumpeached as their lord and master, instead of the Constitutionalists they swore to be!

If Trumpeached proclaims himself President for life, with no voting mechanism for ending his term in office, these Republicans would scrap the Constitution and go along with it! Unbelievable! :sick:

david starling

The nightmare for Trumpublicans is that he's being treated as a real President who swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United State of America, and is subject to its checks and balances--instead of a monarch or totalitarian dictator who makes up his own laws.

Last edited: